PDA

View Full Version : Gore's House of Corrupt Cards Appears to Crumbling

Frazod
11-22-2000, 09:39 PM
Not a good night for algore. :D Miami-Dade officials decided to stop the recount. The Dems challenged this in court immediately, and have to this point been shot down. No more Gore votes from Miami, apparently, and he actually loses some that he had already counted on.

The lower courts have also refused to endorse the Dems' contention that all "dimpled chads" :mad: be absolutely, indisputably counted. The courts have left this up to the county election boards.

A shocker in the making-MSNBC has just reported that the Chicago Tribune is going to offer up a story tomorrow blowing the lid off of the Florida Supreme Court's reliance on an Illinois decision to back their BS decision to allow these disputed ballots. Apparently algore's Supreme Court pawns horribly misinterpreted the decision on this case. More to come on this one.

And Republicans have filed suit in 13 (I believe) Florida counties to get military absentee ballots counted. With the backlash the Dems have already suffered over this henious issue, I doubt if they'll be able to fight it very effectively.

Looks like the wheels are coming off Sore Loserman's sh!tmobile. Despite all his dirty tactics, and contrary to what I assumed would happen, algore may still just flat out lose based on the recount.

Let's hope this holds up!

ROYC75
11-22-2000, 09:43 PM
One could only hope ! http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

WisChief
11-22-2000, 10:06 PM
Oh how I hope this poor excuse for a man whithers and blows away with the dust. On the surface - yes I want Bush to come out the victor, but it is much, much deeper and is personal with me.

This POS and his cronies have made a mockery of our country - one in which I and many other served proudly - and everything it stands for. He has embarrassed us on the world stage to no end. He has brought the spotlight on the state of Florida, a light that I'm sure they do not want or appreciate. He is nothing short of a common criminal in my eyes. He has torn the very thread of our great nation and I despise this man and all that are personally associated with him (Daley et.al.)

To our resident Democrats I must make clear that I do respect and can appreciate your conviction to your beliefs - political and otherwise, but please try to understand how I can feel this way for Al Gore.

Lastly, I trust that in the end, when George W. Bush is elected our next President our great country can return to that greatness that it was before Nov 7, 2000.

alanm
11-22-2000, 10:37 PM
Good news indeed! WisChief, you mean before January 1992 I believe http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

BIG_DADDY
11-22-2000, 11:24 PM
Do not forget what these clowns have put us through the last 8 years though. I for one will not. YAHOOOOOO http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

WisChief
11-23-2000, 09:51 AM
True - Inauguration Day - Jan 92 was definately a dreadfull day! :D

[This message has been edited by WisChief (edited 11-23-2000).]

The_Grand_Illusion
11-23-2000, 10:23 AM
Well said everyone,

While we are all spending time with our loved ones today, sadly those people have to continue to count in Florida. With the way this WHOLE situation has been handled, I have no respect for Gore either.

Happy Thanksgiving to all,
Dan<BR>

47mack
11-23-2000, 10:35 AM
We now have Democrats filing suits against other Democrats.....unbelievable.

------------------
TWB

TheFly
11-23-2000, 12:14 PM
I heard that they will eat their own... if it means winning... ;)<BR>