PDA

View Full Version : MU's Thomas Gardner Signs with Agent, leaves Mizzou.

CoMoChief
05-19-2006, 11:07 AM
Is this a repost? Oh well. God, MU is so fooked next season. Once again they will be bottom feeders in the Big12.

Missouri guard Gardner signs with agent
Associated Press

COLUMBIA, Mo. -- Missouri guard Thomas Gardner has signed with an agent, ensuring that he will remain eligible for the NBA draft and not return to school for his senior season.

Gardner, a junior, signed with Los Angeles agents Bill McCandless and Happy Walters of Immortal Sports Entertainment, the agents said Thursday.

The Tigers' leading scorer this past season had previously declared for the draft in March after Tigers coach Quin Snyder resigned but delayed signing with an agent.

"It was a tough decision for me to leave Mizzou," Gardner said in a statement. "I feel like it was the right time for me to pursue my dream to play in the NBA."

The 6-foot-5 Gardner was the Big 12's No. 2 scorer and top 3-point shooter last season.

chiefqueen
05-19-2006, 11:13 AM
At least Baylor has a burger boy coming in next year, MU may actually finish last.

Logical
05-19-2006, 11:45 AM
Somebody is giving this kid bad advice. He won't even be a 1st round pick and in the NBA you have pretty much no shot if you are not a 1st round pick.

CHENZ A!
05-19-2006, 10:21 PM
MU fans should be happy this guy is leaving. What a chump.