PDA

View Full Version : N'Awlins sets new sales record

Nzoner
05-19-2006, 11:31 AM
I realize the city is still recovering from a devestating tragedy but nonetheless they deserve props for prices like these.

Benson said he expects the Superdome to be full for the Saints return and the organization's goal is to sell out the season on season tickets. He said much of the credit for the record sales goes to a new pricing structure that includes $14 tickets and a total of 20,000 tickets priced at $30 and below, well below the league average of $80. (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/05/17/saints.sales.ap/index.html )

Sorry I couldn't post the entire article,having some problems here.

If anyone's interested hopefully the link works.

Brock
05-19-2006, 11:37 AM
I wouldn't go into the Superdome if they paid me.

CoMoChief
05-19-2006, 11:41 AM
The Superdome is SUCH a shitty place to play. I can see why the owner wants a new stadium, or even wants out of the city especially after the disaster. It has to be a business nightmare down there for him. Not to mention he's the most hated owner in all of sports.

Nzoner
05-19-2006, 12:05 PM
The Superdome is SUCH a shitty place to play. I can see why the owner wants a new stadium, or even wants out of the city especially after the disaster. It has to be a business nightmare down there for him. Not to mention he's the most hated owner in all of sports.

Personally,I think any dome is a shitty place to play,I've seen NFL games in 3 domes and will say that by far N'awlins was my fav but I'm sure that's because their fans were great and loved to party even with the opposing fans.