PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the Chiefs practice tommorrow?

BigRedChief
05-19-2006, 03:40 PM
Fans will have their first glimpse of next year’s Chiefs at Arby’s Chiefs Mini Camp, an annual event scheduled for Saturday, May 20 at Arrowhead Stadium. Parking is free and gates open to the parking lots at 9 AM.

Fans can pick up a complimentary Family Four Pack ticket at a participating Arby’s location, while supplies last. (see list below)
Arby’s Chiefs Mini Camp features a full morning of fun activities designed for the most avid Chiefs fan as well as the entire family. The event also offers fans who aren’t season ticket holders the opportunity to select your seat by purchasing season tickets for the 2006 season. The new Kansas City Chiefs cheerleader squad, fresh off their new swimsuit calendar shoot, will be there to entertain you as well as KC Wolf. Also included in the day’s activities are:
Face painting Football and basketball shootouts Wings of Love bird show The Children’s Museum Fire department and Police department displays Former player autographs Arby’s Chiefs Mini-Camp session at Arrowhead Stadium is open to the public. Complimentary tickets are available at Kansas City area Arby’s restaurants. Parking is free with lot gates opening at 9:00 AM with the stadium gates opening at 10:00 AM and practice beginning at 10:45 AM.

Fish
05-19-2006, 03:58 PM
check here.....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=140935

BigRedChief
05-19-2006, 04:03 PM
sorry been busy and didn't do a search.

Fish
05-19-2006, 04:25 PM
We'll let it go as long as you show up... how's that?

Kerberos
05-19-2006, 04:29 PM
If I hadn't gotten 4 wisdom teeth pulled this morning I was going to go. But I'll be damed If I am going to smell all that tailgating and not be able to eat any. Seeing next years CHIEFS would be secodary to tailgating!

A man has to have his priorities!

:D

BucEyedPea
05-19-2006, 04:29 PM
No, unfortunately Chief's football ain't my thing! ROFL
Although,I will have to break down and admit I've admired your O-line. :)

It's a bit of a drive too. :cuss:

Skip Towne
05-19-2006, 05:30 PM
No, unfortunately Chief's football ain't my thing! ROFL
Although,I will have to break down and admit I've admired your O-line. :)

It's a bit of a drive too. :cuss:
Chief's football ain't your thing? GET OUT!!!

BucEyedPea
05-19-2006, 05:43 PM
But I like your colors! :p