PDA

View Full Version : Javon "the prick" Walker

KCwolf
05-19-2006, 10:57 PM
Found this on another BB.......enjoy

Jokers Wild
RX Junior

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had the unfortunate opportunity to meet Javon Walker this past weekend at a pool party in Phoenix....What an absolute asshole!!!! The guy has absolutely nothing good to say about anything....

I wished him a fast recovery with his knee and good luck in Denver this next season and his response..."I don't need ****in' good luck baby, I am going to turn ****in' Denver around!!" My bad Javon, I didn't realize their season was so bad without you last year.....

We also were talking about Green Bay and I asked him if he would miss playing for Packers fans, which I would argue are some of the best in the NFL....His response...."Mother **** Green Bay and their fans...I have 42 1/2 million reasons why I don't give a **** about any of those people...." Nice respect....

With that, I left him and his posse alone....Let me just say that my wishes for success for him have been retracted....I want Derrick Johnson or some other huge linebacker in the league to put him on his ass on a crossing pattern....

I hope he pops his scar tissue!!!! Disrespectful bastard!!!!

Simplex3
05-19-2006, 10:59 PM
Here's to hoping he does turn Dungver around.

greg63
05-19-2006, 11:00 PM
Javon who?

Hammock Parties
05-19-2006, 11:05 PM
I hope Bernard Pollard plants his helmet right into his knee. Crush some bones.

greg63
05-19-2006, 11:07 PM
I hope Bernard Pollard plants his helmet right into his knee. Crush some bones.

Just have Rich Scanlon kick his butt.

FloridaMan88
05-19-2006, 11:11 PM
If he is producing on the field who cares if he's a jackass.

The Bad Guy
05-19-2006, 11:20 PM
If he is producing on the field who cares if he's a jackass.

Since you're a Hurricanes fan, I doubt you give a rat's ass about rooting for pure assholes, but I won't root for someone who says, "I don't a **** about any of those people," when those people cheered their asses off for 2 years for him.

morphius
05-19-2006, 11:22 PM
Guy should have just said, yeah but you still have to suffer through a year of Plummer and really, come on, how much of that 42 mill are you expecting to see?

FloridaMan88
05-19-2006, 11:32 PM
Since you're a Hurricanes fan, I doubt you give a rat's ass about rooting for pure assholes, but I won't root for someone who says, "I don't a **** about any of those people," when those people cheered their asses off for 2 years for him.

Do you have a problem rooting for someone who has been accused of sexual assault? Hitting a woman? Driving drunk? Possessing and selling illegal drugs? Since the Chiefs have had multiple players accused of committing these crimes the past decade or so, I'm just wondering how far reaching your "moral righteousness" extends

The Bad Guy
05-19-2006, 11:38 PM
Do you have a problem rooting for someone who has been accused of sexual assault? Hitting a woman? Driving drunk? Possessing and selling illegal drugs? Since the Chiefs have had multiple players accused of committing these crimes the past decade or so, I'm just wondering how far reaching your "moral righteousness" extends

When I spend my hard earned money to watch a player, and they say, "**** the fans," that's where I draw the line.

It has nothing to do with righteousness. It has everything to do with respect.

That prick should respect the people that pay their money to see him.

But I guess you just don't understand that.

morphius
05-19-2006, 11:44 PM
When I spend my hard earned money to watch a player, and they say, "**** the fans," that's where I draw the line.

It has nothing to do with righteousness. It has everything to do with respect.

That prick should respect the people that pay their money to see him.

But I guess you just don't understand that.
I'd be surprised if many of the "show the money" type of players give one shit about the fans, because they "know" they are better and above the fans.

The Bad Guy
05-19-2006, 11:46 PM
I'd be surprised if many of the "show the money" type of players give one shit about the fans, because they "know" they are better and above the fans.

That's fine and I agree with you about that. But saying that to a fan at a private function is just wrong.

Simplex3
05-19-2006, 11:48 PM
Yet oddly enough when someone did a poll of black professional athletes guys making hundred of thousands per year and more thought they were middle-class and still didn't make what their "white fans" made.

Taco John
05-19-2006, 11:49 PM
Sounds like he's got all the grace and class of Larry Johnson...

greg63
05-19-2006, 11:50 PM

And all the charm of Jake the Fake.

Taco John
05-19-2006, 11:55 PM
Nice try.

morphius
05-19-2006, 11:56 PM
That's fine and I agree with you about that. But saying that to a fan at a private function is just wrong.
You're not going to get any arguement out of me.

Taco John
05-20-2006, 12:33 AM

Do you root for Larry Johnson, despite him dissing Penn State once he left?

Spicy McHaggis
05-20-2006, 01:01 AM
I'm going to take bets on who gives the bird to Donkey fans first, Jake or Javon.

Bwana
05-20-2006, 04:37 AM
Sweet! May he bring that class and attitude to the Donks locker room. :thumb:

htismaqe
05-20-2006, 05:01 AM

Leave it to you to try to equate "I don't ****ing play for Penn State anymore" with "**** Green Bay and **** their fans. I got $40M and I'm better than the ****ing fans, so **** you."

Enjoy Javon Walker. I'm sure it will help soothe your psyche when you're sitting at home during the playoffs...

StcChief
05-20-2006, 05:49 AM
Where's the guy with tire iron when you need him....
Come on Walker talking sh1t like that is just stupid....

Not sure Shanny would be on board with that talk about fans.

Your bad boy image will get in trouble.

DaKCMan AP
05-20-2006, 06:19 AM
What do you expect from a former fseww player. Color me not surprised.

PunkinDrublic
05-20-2006, 06:23 AM

Donk fans are in no moral position to tell anybody about grace and class.

jspchief
05-20-2006, 07:18 AM
Sounds like he's got all the grace and class of Larry Johnson...Heh. Typical football discussion with a Donkey fan. Rather than face the music, they just deflect.

Javon Walker is a jerk? "Yea, but Larry Johnson is a big jerk!"
Denver's pass defense sucks? "Yea, but your pass defense sucks!"
I could go on....

Does Denver fan ever have any football post besides "I know you are but what am I"?

Hammock Parties
05-20-2006, 07:46 AM

I guess Larry's been hiding it, because he hasn't said anything that classless in months. You are FULL OF SHIT.

Hammock Parties
05-20-2006, 07:47 AM

Sure. I don't root for ****ing Penn State no more. Or ever, for that matter.

The Bad Guy
05-20-2006, 07:52 AM

I spend quite a bit of time at State College, and if he dissed Penn State, he sure doesn't show it around there.

In his off-time, he's ALWAYS at Penn State and actually really friendly to everyone.

Sorry, it's hardly the same thing regardless of how much your spin cycle wants to try to paint it as such.

Mile High Mania
05-20-2006, 08:12 AM
As long as he produces, he can say "F Green Bay" all he likes.... just don't fug in Denver and we'll all be fine.

Bwana
05-20-2006, 08:23 AM

Adept Havelock
05-20-2006, 09:27 AM
Does Denver fan ever have any football post besides "I know you are but what am I"?

Not since ole' Horse face hung it up to shill for Coors.

StcChief
05-20-2006, 09:31 AM
Walker...break a leg

penchief
05-20-2006, 09:34 AM
Taco John is clearly afraid of Larry Johnson. He dreams that the Broncos had a RB like LJ. There isn't anyone in this league that doesn't dream about having a dominant running back.

Your jealousy doesn't equate to LJ being a terrible person. Time will set you straight.

Chieftain58
05-20-2006, 09:50 AM
what a prick..

morphius
05-20-2006, 09:50 AM
As long as he produces, he can say "F Green Bay" all he likes.... just don't fug in Denver and we'll all be fine.
Hey, we already proved that your own player can flip off your fans and still be consdered great.

CupidStunt
05-20-2006, 11:26 AM
He'll fit right in with Jake "middle finger salute" Plummer.

Demonpenz
05-20-2006, 12:04 PM
Johnson better straighten up especially after that homo picture of him on ESPN mag

Kerberos
05-20-2006, 02:39 PM
"I don't need ****in' good luck baby, I am going to turn ****in' Denver around!!"

You should have reminded him that Plummer was going to be throwning the passes and not Favre. He aint going to turn JackSh!t around! :hmmm:

FAX
05-20-2006, 03:44 PM
He sounds like the perfect manglee mountain goat to me.

Grease him up and put him in the game.

FAX

Skip Towne
05-20-2006, 04:11 PM
Who is the OC in Dungver? Bob Huggins?