PDA

View Full Version : Introducing America's next great sport.

Rain Man
05-20-2006, 03:15 PM
If I can't get support for my Funball® concept, perhaps this would be another idea.

http://cbs4denver.com/local/local_story_137181113.html

'Boob Tag' Accusation Triggers Investigation

(CBS4) GOLDEN, Colo. Generations of children have played the game of tag on playgrounds, but one middle school student got in trouble with police for playing a variation of the game.

Police in Golden arrested Cole Sharpe, 14, from Bell Middle School after a girl accused him of touching her breasts during a game called "boob tag."

"It's just like tag except you, like, poke the breast area," Sharpe told CBS4 on Wednesday.

The teenager was later released while police investigate him on a possible charge of unlawful sexual contact.

"I have no tolerance for sex offenses but I don't feel that this is one of them," said Lynn Sharpe, Cole's mother. "I'm fearful that this is going to reflect on him and maybe tag him for the rest of his life."

Officials for Jefferson County Schools said they heard about the game and conducted their own investigation.

"Students were interviewed, the information was passed on to Bell Middle School's resource officer who filed a routine report," said Casey Mahon with the district office.

She said something in the report apparently triggered the interest of police.

"If this goes to court, then I'm just going to explain that I didn't do anything like this," Sharpe said.

Sharpe admitted to playing the game with his friends, but said he didn't play "boob tag" with the girl who made the accusations.

The Jefferson County District Attorney's office took over the case on Thursday. If convicted of unlawful sexual contact, Sharpe could be put on in-home detention or be placed in a juvenile facility.

hypersensitiveZO6
05-20-2006, 03:18 PM
Let the kid off. He just wanted some tits.

hypersensitiveZO6
05-20-2006, 03:20 PM
Larry Johnson got kicked out of Boob Tag in school for hitting.

banyon
05-20-2006, 03:23 PM
Is the kid related to Shannon Sharpe I wonder?

HolmeZz
05-20-2006, 03:28 PM
Is there really that little going on in Colorado that they're locking up 14 year olds for touching boob? There are so many worse things in life that have gone unpunished. Let the schools handle their Boob Tag problem and let the kid walk.

Rain Man
05-20-2006, 03:38 PM
I'm thinking about applying for a coaching position on the Boob Tag team. I've got a lot of ideas about strategies.

BucEyedPea
05-20-2006, 03:41 PM
I get the feeling I'm another focus group..a la Rainman thread! :p

hypersensitiveZO6
05-20-2006, 03:42 PM
So how does it work? Battle of sexes? Guys tags a girl's boob and, in return, girls whacks some guys with her tits? Sounds awesome!!! :hump:

FAX
05-20-2006, 03:47 PM
1 point for jiggly breast slap. Bonus point for double.

2 points for areola contact.

3 points for direct nipple strike.

This is an awesome game, Mr. Rain Man.

FAX

Rain Man
05-20-2006, 03:53 PM
I cannot take credit for the game, Mr. Fax. It was a fellow Coloradan, though.

My main concern is whether the game is sustainable. If the sport advances and becomes more competitive, it would seem like there would be a strong competitive advantage for women of a smaller mammary stature. More buxom women could be driven from the sport for competitive reasons, which would not only be bad for marketing, but it would also, I would imagine, conflict with the dreams of the game's inventors. Not to mention that the U.S. would constantly be an also-ran if it became an Olympic sport, while East Asian countries stood proudly on the medals platform.

FAX
05-20-2006, 04:05 PM
I cannot take credit for the game, Mr. Fax. It was a fellow Coloradan, though.

My main concern is whether the game is sustainable. If the sport advances and becomes more competitive, it would seem like there would be a strong competitive advantage for women of a smaller mammary stature. More buxom women could be driven from the sport for competitive reasons, which would not only be bad for marketing, but it would also, I would imagine, conflict with the dreams of the game's inventors. Not to mention that the U.S. would constantly be an also-ran if it became an Olympic sport, while East Asian countries stood proudly on the medals platform.

The pride you feel in living in the same state as the inventor is well placed, Mr. Rain Man. I also understand your concerns in respect to competing nations’ mammary advantage.

However, the problem is easily solved. Rather than weight classes, the teams are structured by and compete on bra size. Organizing the league as A class, C class, Double Ds, etc. resolves the potential disadvantage our team may have as compared to our less impressively endowed competition. It's merely a matter of fielding the best athletes at that point. Quick feet and hands as well as reach will be the critical skills we’re looking for.

FAX

Rain Man
05-20-2006, 04:06 PM
If asked, Mr. Fax, I will promote you strongly to be league commissioner. This sport can use visionary thinkers such as yourself.

FAX
05-20-2006, 04:09 PM
Thank you for the consideration, Mr. Rain Man.

But, if it's all the same to you, I'd rather be equipment manager.

FAX

hypersensitiveZO6
05-20-2006, 04:10 PM
Will steroids be allowed?

JimNasium
05-20-2006, 04:11 PM
http://www.edge102.com/contests/manboobs_images/manboobs_winner_paul.jpg

hypersensitiveZO6
05-20-2006, 04:12 PM

ahhhhh! Fu*k! Its dinnertime!

Skip Towne
05-20-2006, 04:14 PM
Thanks for that visual, Nasium. You bastard.

JimNasium
05-20-2006, 04:14 PM
Thanks for that visual, Nasium. You bastard.
ROFL

Rain Man
05-20-2006, 04:21 PM
I wonder if that gal that used to be in Denverchief's avatar would get called for a taunting penalty.

"They're mine! They're mine!" (or whatever she was saying).

hypersensitiveZO6
05-20-2006, 04:27 PM
So is the game aiming toward women and men with manboobs? Just a thought.

Bob Dole
05-20-2006, 04:35 PM
Unbelievable. Let's prosecute teenagers for being teenagers.

hypersensitiveZO6
05-20-2006, 04:37 PM
Unbelievable. Let's prosecute teenagers for being teenagers.

:clap:

StcChief
05-20-2006, 08:16 PM
When we were kids about that age,slightly younger 12-13. Played similar game, Chinese Nasty Tag.
Same principle, Boob, Butt, Nuts, pu$$y. Varying points for each.