PDA

View Full Version : LETS GO PISTONS!

NJ Chief Fan
05-21-2006, 01:26 PM
The Bad Boys are gonna put a whoopin on the cavs!

WHAT UP SHEED!
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Loge/7346/rasheed_wallace_245x325.jpg

SLAG
05-21-2006, 01:27 PM
I give you an A for effort

banyon
05-21-2006, 01:31 PM
http://www.interbasket.net/players/usa/lebron.jpg

GO LEBRON!!!

FloridaMan88
05-21-2006, 01:34 PM
Any fan of old-school NBA basketball should be rooting against Detoilet and the Spurs. If these two meet again in the Finals, we are going to be subjected to boring 70-68 final scores.

pak1983
05-21-2006, 01:35 PM
**** THEM! THEY HAVE ALREADY LOST IN MY OPINION, THIS SERIES SHOULD HAVE NEVER CAME DOWN TO GAME SEVEN. ON THAT NOTE, CAVS WIN AND LEBRON PAVES HIS LEGACY ONTO THE FINALS AFTER PWNING THE HEAT

CupidStunt
05-21-2006, 01:43 PM
Any fan of old-school NBA basketball should be rooting against Detoilet and the Spurs. If these two meet again in the Finals, we are going to be subjected to boring 70-68 final scores.

80-60 I could see.

San Antonio won't sniff two wins vs. Detroit.... UNLESS they play as lethargically as they have in this series.

Basileus777
05-21-2006, 01:51 PM
I'm rooting for Detroit because I don't want to see Miami in the finals. Besides unless Detroit wins the Western conference will win the Championship.

NJ Chief Fan
05-21-2006, 04:33 PM
QUEEN LEBITCH "CRYBABY" JAMES

HAHAHAHA ANYBODY SEE HIM CRYING?

fugg that ugly bastard im glad i dont have to see his ugly mug till november

NJ Chief Fan
05-21-2006, 04:34 PM
**** THEM! THEY HAVE ALREADY LOST IN MY OPINION, THIS SERIES SHOULD HAVE NEVER CAME DOWN TO GAME SEVEN. ON THAT NOTE, CAVS WIN AND LEBRON PAVES HIS LEGACY ONTO THE FINALS AFTER PWNING THE HEAT

HAHAHA WORST PLAYOFF PERFORMANCE EVER BY A TEAM 61 POINTS...23 POINTS IN THE SECOND HALF QUEEN LEBITCH JAMES YEAH

VonneMarie
05-21-2006, 04:39 PM
I take it the Cleveland LeBron's lost?

NJ Chief Fan
05-21-2006, 04:46 PM
I take it the Cleveland LeBron's lost?

they got the whoopin lebitch deserved IM SICK OF HEARING ABOUT HIM HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO WATCH BBALL FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS IF EVERY ANNOUNCER HAS HIS NUTS IN THEIR MOUTHS

Pitt Gorilla
05-21-2006, 04:52 PM
Dammit. I was stoked for a Cavs, Mavs, Clips, and Heat "final four" in which I actually liked all the teams. The Suns are ok as well, but I don't care for the Pistons or the Spurs.

pak1983
05-21-2006, 05:12 PM
To talk shit on lebron is silly, he played his ass off the whole series, his team let him down tonight. So what if he cries, he is 21 years old. How old was Morrison from gonzaga? Lebron was playing on a much higher level and played his heart out. He will be the best player the NBA has ever seen once its all said and done.

Basileus777
05-21-2006, 05:36 PM
To talk shit on lebron is silly, he played his ass off the whole series, his team let him down tonight. So what if he cries, he is 21 years old. How old was Morrison from gonzaga? Lebron was playing on a much higher level and played his heart out. He will be the best player the NBA has ever seen once its all said and done.

You can't blame it all on his team, Lebron player terrible in the 4th quarter. 1/9 from the field. Lebron didn't do any better than Kobe did the his 4th quarter in game 7.

Lebron gets all of this hate because of all the hype he gets. He is a great player and has a good chance of being one of the greatest players of all time when all is said and done, but that doesn't make all the ****riding any less nauseating.

NJ Chief Fan
05-21-2006, 05:48 PM
You can't blame it all on his team, Lebron player terrible in the 4th quarter. 1/9 from the field. Lebron didn't do any better than Kobe did the his 4th quarter in game 7.

exactly what this man said...STARS are born in game sevens in the 4th and what did he do? lay a brick 1 of 6 shooting in the 4th and the team was held to 10 points

queen lebitch james is a fake wannabe kobe with all those wild shots and wishes he could make as many as kobe could and trust me i cant stand kobe but im starting to like kobe more and more over queen lebitch

Adept Havelock
05-21-2006, 06:16 PM
LETS GO PISTONS!
Oh. I thought this was a discussion of the mechanics of an internal combustion engine. Carry on...

RealSNR
05-21-2006, 06:32 PM
I hope the Heat rape the Pistons hard

chagrin
05-21-2006, 06:34 PM
fuggin excellent!!

I'm Ben Wallace - Bitches!

http://tinyurl.com/gsss2

NJ Chief Fan
05-22-2006, 03:25 AM
I hope the Heat rape the Pistons hard

kobe doesnt play with shaq anymore ROFL so theres no chance of rape :)

RealSNR
05-22-2006, 11:55 AM
kobe doesnt play with shaq anymore ROFL so theres no chance of rape :)There was no shot of you guys shitting your pants against the Lebrons either

Pitt Gorilla
05-22-2006, 12:03 PM
exactly what this man said...STARS are born in game sevens in the 4th and what did he do? lay a brick 1 of 6 shooting in the 4th and the team was held to 10 points

queen lebitch james is a fake wannabe kobe with all those wild shots and wishes he could make as many as kobe could and trust me i cant stand kobe but im starting to like kobe more and more over queen lebitchHmm. LeBron made it out of the first round.

BIG_DADDY
05-22-2006, 12:07 PM
I was hoping Cleveland would pull it out. I want the Heat in the next series. I never did like the Pistons.

Chiefs Pantalones
05-22-2006, 12:12 PM
I wanted the Cavs to win as well. Hopefully the Heat beat the Pistons, I hate the Pistons, they're all babies. I still can't believe the Cavs took them to seven. Surely the Heat can beat them if the Pistons can't take out the Cavs in five...hopefully.

CupidStunt
05-22-2006, 01:01 PM
I wanted the Cavs to win as well. Hopefully the Heat beat the Pistons, I hate the Pistons, they're all babies. I still can't believe the Cavs took them to seven. Surely the Heat can beat them if the Pistons can't take out the Cavs in five...hopefully.

Well, Miami struggled against a team that barely won 40 games in the first round.

How'd that work out for them in the next series?

I expect Detroit to apply themselves and rebound (metaphorically speaking) in this series.

chagrin
05-22-2006, 01:03 PM
I was hoping Cleveland would pull it out. I want the Heat in the next series. I never did like the Pistons.

Ahh come on dude! Detroit has lots of big dogs!!

Pitt Gorilla
05-22-2006, 01:05 PM
I was hoping Cleveland would pull it out. I want the Heat in the next series. I never did like the Pistons.Agree completely.

dj56dt58
05-22-2006, 01:42 PM
I hope whoever represents the Western Conference wins it all. I hate Detroit and Miami. Hopefully the Clippers, Suns, or Mavs win it all. I hate the Spurs too. I'm pulling for LAC

BIG_DADDY
05-22-2006, 01:53 PM
Ahh come on dude! Detroit has lots of big dogs!!

I'm hoping their big dog gets into it with Shaq. I would love to see those two throw down.

CupidStunt
05-22-2006, 02:13 PM
Ben Wallace would kill Shaq. Dude is ripped, quick and powerful. Shaq is way too slow and dumpy to stay with Wallace in 10-rounds.

BIG_DADDY
05-22-2006, 02:21 PM
Ben Wallace would kill Shaq. Dude is ripped, quick and powerful. Shaq is way too slow and dumpy to stay with Wallace in 10-rounds.

I am talking more street fight more than a boxing match. You may be right I mean Barkley ended up on top right? Then again Shaq has been going to all the MMA events. If he has been training at all in that area it could make a big difference. Wallace is very strong though no question about that.