PDA

View Full Version : planet names

burt
05-21-2006, 11:39 PM
Help me out on a question, I have only one name here......how many names can someone have? Logic, Logichief, VladLogic.....GoChiefs, Golicksbutscrale....???? Is this not "bad form"??? And they seem so interchangeable.......

Not trying to stir anything up.........It's just that Inquiring Minds wanna know......

greg63
05-21-2006, 11:41 PM
Help me out on a question, I have only one name here......how many names can someone have? Logic, Logichief, VladLogic.....GoChiefs, Golicksbutscrale....???? Is this not "bad form"??? And they seem so interchangeable.......

Not trying to stir anything up.........It's just that Inquiring Minds wanna know......

Welcome to the Planet. :p

Lassie
05-21-2006, 11:46 PM
Bark, bark! Bark, bark!

Rain Man
05-21-2006, 11:47 PM
What is it, Lassie? Is someone thinking about taking a new user name?

luv
05-21-2006, 11:56 PM

If you want to change your name, ask a mod. Otherwise, I believe you can register as many names (different accounts) as you want. I could be wrong on that though.

greg63
05-22-2006, 12:03 AM
If you want to change your name, ask a mod. Otherwise, I believe you can register as many names (different accounts) as you want. I could be wrong on that though.

Nope, I think you're right; as many times as GoChiefs has registered I'd say that option is wide open.

greg63
05-22-2006, 12:03 AM
What is it, Lassie? Is someone thinking about taking a new user name?

...Or did Timmy fall in the well again?

Bugeater
05-22-2006, 12:10 AM
...Or did Timmy fall in the well again?
Or is it Luv's home alone during a thunderstorm and Skip's hiding in the closet with a hatchet?

luv
05-22-2006, 01:00 AM
Or is it Luv's home alone during a thunderstorm and Skip's hiding in the closet with a hatchet?
Thunderstorm passed on hours ago. :(

grandllama
05-22-2006, 01:23 AM
Thunderstorm passed on hours ago. :(

so now you're all dried up like a.... er, not going there...

~~ used to have a girlfriend that was only horny during thunderstorms...

luv
05-22-2006, 01:44 AM
so now you're all dried up like a.... er, not going there...

~~ used to have a girlfriend that was only horny during thunderstorms...
Oh, there are plenty of other times, too.

Man, you must have lived for Spring, huh?

greg63
05-22-2006, 05:20 AM

Skip doesn’t hide. :D

chagrin
05-22-2006, 06:18 AM
They are obviously unhappy in their own life and it refelcts onto their internet life as well