PDA

View Full Version : Early injuries

Chiefnj
05-23-2006, 07:38 AM
It seemed like there were a bunch of guys banged up already in minicamp especially at the interior of the DL.

Am I correct that both Siavii and the newly acquired Edwards didn't play? How did they hurt themselves? Did Browning ever show up and play? The Chiefs seem really thin at DT so early in the year.

Did Tony G sit out as well?

FloridaMan88
05-23-2006, 08:27 AM
None of the injuries are serious. If it was the regular season or even training camp I'm sure most of the guys who didn't practice would have been able to practice. I'm a little concerned about Gonzo sitting out just because it is that same foot thing that has been bothering him for a few years now, but it sounds more precautionary than anything else.

Fire Me Boy!
05-23-2006, 08:58 AM
Tony G always sits out. I think it's a ploy so he doesn't have to take part. I really do. I think the coaches know it, and don't care. It's hard to tell one of the top two TEs in the game -- and one who arguable helped change the TE position -- he needs to practice.

TRR
05-23-2006, 10:03 AM
Right on. Gonzalez has been milking that foot injury for three years now. Hell, he sat out almost the entire Offseason a couple of years ago, only to play in the first game of the season without incident.

Gonzalez doesn't like to practice...Either does Dante Hall. Those two are both notorious for getting a boo-boo here and there, just long enough to keep them out of Training Camp for a week or two. However long they can stretch it.

Scaga
05-23-2006, 10:31 AM
Dammit Carl :cuss:

(It had to be said)

AirForceChief
05-23-2006, 10:31 AM
Siavii has cronic knee problems. Was one of the big knocks on him coming out of college, IIRC.

StcChief
05-23-2006, 10:54 AM
Siavii has cronic knee problems. Was one of the big knocks on him coming out of college, IIRC.

Hopefully this Will be rectified soon, and he will be gone, as his services will no longer be required here.