PDA

View Full Version : Man Law ....

Stinger
05-23-2006, 02:40 PM
Anyone like these commercials for Miller Lite?

http://manlaws.com/

There are a couple of funny ones on the site.

-The only rings that are acceptable for a man to wear are his wedding and/or championship rings.

-Salmon is a food, not a color

Also you can make your own and submit it. If you have one post it here. Also I know the Planet has it's lexicon, but what are the Planet Laws?

DMAC
05-23-2006, 02:41 PM
Shoot, I thought this was another Ty Law thread.

Stinger
05-23-2006, 02:42 PM

That was the other reason for the thread :D

NJ Chief Fan
05-23-2006, 02:45 PM
heh i never liked any miller commercials but these are actually pretty good

chagrin
05-23-2006, 02:47 PM
Seeing how they're talking about stuff like this while drinking gay ass miller lite is quite ironic, but some of them are still kinda funny

Baby Lee
05-23-2006, 02:49 PM
Fanny packs are grounds for immediate and irrevocable expulsion from the Man Club.

crispystl
05-23-2006, 02:51 PM
if you were a pink polo you are gay.

rad
05-23-2006, 02:51 PM
Sandals?

burt
05-23-2006, 03:02 PM
Sandals?

Are Okay, IF they are Jesus sandals...or are shitty looking enough...

Spicy McHaggis
05-23-2006, 03:02 PM
I submitted my Man Law, it's in the hands of the gods now.

NJ Chief Fan
05-23-2006, 03:05 PM
a man may engage in gardening but he must call it farming ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

SPchief
05-23-2006, 03:39 PM
Rofl

It is completly acceptable for a man to use a dog as his wingman.

BWillie
05-23-2006, 04:57 PM
A man may not hang out with a chick if there is light out unless the chick gives him a hummer.

burt
05-23-2006, 05:13 PM
I did 2

Spandex is not acceptable, except in case of groin injure, with great story about its occurance.

A man can NOT frost his hair...except the color gray....and nature must do it.

BIG_DADDY
05-23-2006, 05:20 PM
Fanny packs are grounds for immediate and irrevocable expulsion from the Man Club.

So is driving a VW Bug or a Mini Cooper.

istas
05-23-2006, 05:25 PM
My favorite is "you poke it you own it".

I wonder if this applies to women as well as beer bottles!

Katipan
If you poke it, you own it.

Katipan
**** you istas.

**** you in the butt.

BIG_DADDY
05-23-2006, 05:31 PM
My favorite is "you poke it you own it".

I wonder if this applies to women as well as beer bottles!

If it was only that easy.

burt
05-23-2006, 06:03 PM
If it was only that easy.

Right now, I wish I could unpoke mine......

Psyko Tek
05-23-2006, 07:22 PM
can we vote on the laws?

Tribal Warfare
05-23-2006, 07:26 PM
can we vote on the laws?

hell, you can make man laws on the site

go to POST A MAN LAW

DJay23
05-23-2006, 08:24 PM
Any kick or punch to another man's groin is ground for automatic suspension for one's man card for 6 months for each infraction.*

This law is only bypassed when the other man is armed and you are not.

When at the urinal, do not speak to the man next to you or in line behind you or when you are in line to a man who is engaged midstream.

When at the urinal, eyes forward and straight ahead at all times, even when zipping up.

Never under any circumstances spill another man's beer. If you spill your beer, it's your money however a party foul will be assessed and the person who spotted the infraction will be owed 1 beer.

When at a party, if given the option, ALWAYS choose beer over liquor no matter how much you hate it. Liquor is for pussies and girls.

Never drink a drink that is either pink or has an umbrella in it.

Do not ogle your buddy's wife. Bad form. However if asked your opinion, feel free to express just how hard you'd tag her.

Always remember: Bros before ho's.

If you must sit with your legs crossed, make sure your ankle of the resting leg is in contact with the knee of the other leg. NEVER cross your legs so that the hammy of one leg is draped over the top of the other leg. GAY!

If you've ever admitted to liking anything by Celine Dion, your man could should be confiscated for no less than 3 months.

When driving on the highway and someone rides your ass, don't tap your brakes at them like a weiny, speed up and leave him in your dust.

You must watch a war related movie at least once a month.

Never buy your buddies gifts.

If a buddy does a favor for you, you owe that man beer. Whether it is now or later, you OWE HIM BEER!

Stinger
05-23-2006, 08:27 PM
Remember that looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun, quick glances.

ROFL

DJay23
05-23-2006, 08:47 PM
In any difference of opinion between two men, that difference should be mediated only by a male 3rd party. Looking shit up on the internet to prove people wrong diminishes the spirit of male know-it-allness.

Never talk to a guy friend about your feelings.

Never talk to a girl friend about your feelings unless you think you might get some as a result.

When on a roller coaster, do not hold on. Hands straight up the whole time to show just how under control you are.

Do not pop your collar on a polo shirt. That shit's for queers and college boys, which are pretty much teh same thing.

When at a bar/party, do not try to be social with other dudes you don't know. Wait to be introduced. A firm nod will suffice in the meantime. You should be spending your time being social with the women.

If you don't spend at least 8 hours a week agonizing over fantasy sports moves, you must check into a Man Rehabilitation clinic.

Speedos are for divers, gays, and Europeans.

Every man should have a full beard at some point for at least some small length of time in their adult lives.

When working with tools, act like you know what you're doing, even if you don't.

If lost in a strange town, follow the signs and read your map, they'll get you there. NEVER use mapquest or TripTix.

dj56dt58
05-23-2006, 09:37 PM
Me too..this thread is a letdown. Not to mention we don't have enough Ty Law threads goin on today. :banghead: