PDA

View Full Version : You can take the player out of Denver, but you can't take the Bronco outta the player

Iowanian
05-26-2006, 01:49 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5642334
Arrest report: Droughns threw wife out door

LITTLETON, Colo. (AP) - Cleveland Browns running back Reuben Droughns threw his wife out the door of their home after she said she wanted a divorce, according to a sheriff's report.

Droughns was released on $2,500 bail Thursday on one count of assault and two counts of harassment. He surrendered to police the day before and spent the night in jail.
The arrest report said Kellie Droughns' right arm was hurt in the May 12 incident at their suburban Denver home. The report said she called her mother in Texas, who then called the sheriff's department.

Droughns' attorney, Harvey Steinberg, did not immediately return a call Friday.

Kellie Droughns had no listed phone number. Her name is redacted in the report but she has been publicly identified as Droughns' wife.

Droughns faces six to 18 months in jail if convicted of assault and up to six months in jail if convicted of harassment. Bail conditions allow him to leave the state before his next court appearance on July 6, district attorney's spokeswoman Kathleen Walsh said.

Droughns, who played for the Denver Broncos until a 2005 trade, signed a three-year extension with the Browns this year. He rushed for 1,232 yards and two touchdowns on 309 carries last season.

Earlier this month, a jury acquitted Droughns of drunken driving charges, finding he was not impaired by alcohol when a State Highway Patrol trooper stopped him Nov. 1 in Medina in northeast Ohio.

Iowanian
05-26-2006, 01:50 PM
and the very next story listed on the page....suprisingly enough....another Donkey

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5636428

DENVER (AP) - Mike Shanahan says he believes Jake Plummer's version of his road rage dispute.

But the Denver coach says his quarterback must learn to walk away when he finds himself getting angry.
Police issued Plummer a summons last month after he allegedly kicked the headlight of a pickup and then backing his SUV into the other vehicle.

Plummer acknowledged cutting off truck, driven by 47-year-old Douglas Stone of Denver, but said he waved and apologized. Plummer said he got out of his SUV only after Stone blared his horn and then tapped the bumper of Plummer's truck.

Plummer, who said he was in a hurry because he was on his way to give a check to charity, denied cursing at Stone, kicking his bumper or backing into him.

"There's two different stories," Shanahan said. "So we are going to have to let the process take care of it."

But Shanahan said that Plummer's high profile makes him a target in any dispute.

"It's anybody in this organization, including myself," the coach said Thursday. "But we also know that the quarterback, the head coach and the owner are usually the guys that people are keeping their eyes on the most. And that's just the nature of the job.

"And regardless of what city you are in, especially in Denver, when you're considered a leader, you know that you're going to be scrutinized very closely."

Shanahan said he would be upset if someone honked and bumped his car at a traffic light.

"But you've got to take the high road. And you're in a position that even though it's tough to do sometimes and you're very competitive you've got to handle yourself the right way," he said.

Shanahan said he has no reason to doubt Plummer..

"One thing about Jake is he is one of the most honest guys I've ever been around," Shanahan said.

"Like all players, like all competitors, there are going to be situations that happen that you wish you kept your poise a little more," he said.

Plummer's behavior has drawn the spotlight before in his three years as Denver's quarterback. He flashed an obscene gesture at a heckler in 2004; he called a columnist and criticized Denver fans last year after the columnist identified his girlfriend. He later apologized.

Shanahan said he's had to learn to control his own temper, so he has some experience to draw from.

"It was a learning experience for me as a young coach coming in because you're very competitive. You want to fight and you want to fight. And you want to compete," he said. "Somebody is calling you names and all of a sudden, you can't do it. You can't flip somebody off even though you'd like to."

InChiefsHeaven
05-26-2006, 01:58 PM
Plummer, who said he was in a hurry because he was on his way to give a check to charity, denied cursing at Stone, kicking his bumper or backing into him.

ROFL That's awesome...right after pulling a child out of a burning building, I'm sure...

...but seriously, it would suck to have every thing you do be scrutinized. But if you are Jake, one would think that by now he would learn a little self control.

...it must be the air up there. Of course, that doesn't explain Droughns...

Rain Man
05-26-2006, 01:59 PM
DENVER (AP) - Mike Shanahan says he believes Jake Plummer's version of his road rage dispute.

Shanahan is hard-core on the ethics thing, unless he can personally benefit by doing the opposite.

Tribal Warfare
05-26-2006, 03:00 PM
for some sick reason I think Droughns story needs an owned pic of him kicking his wife onto the street

Warrior5
05-26-2006, 03:24 PM
It all starts with Bowlen's "Character Counts" program.

Taco John
05-26-2006, 03:29 PM
Larry Johnson threatened his woman with a gun. A fricken gun!

Aint no broncos pulling cold steel on their women.

Taco John
05-26-2006, 03:30 PM
How many DUIs did Eric Warfield get again? Did it finally get up to 4!? Or did he decide that three was his lucky number?

PunkinDrublic
05-26-2006, 03:34 PM
How many DUIs did Eric Warfield get again? Did it finally get up to 4!? Or did he decide that three was his lucky number?

You didn't see DV trying to take up for him did you? Keep grasping at straws.

Taco John
05-26-2006, 03:39 PM
You didn't see DV trying to take up for him did you? Keep grasping at straws.

Straws!? ROFL ROFL ROFL

A guy gets drunk, hops in a car, and gets arrested for driving on public roads, not once... Not twice... But at least THREE TIMES, and doesn't lose his job... and you tell me DV didn't take up for him so I'm grasping at straws?

Larry Johnson PULLED A GUN on his woman! And you tell me I'm grasping at straws!?

On the other hand, a guy playing for the Cleveland Browns gets arrested, and you guys are turning it into a Bronco thing... Geez... I wonder just who's grasping at straws here?

That's just nucking futz...

Bwana
05-26-2006, 03:50 PM

blueballs
05-26-2006, 03:55 PM
if he carried her over the threshold
why not throw her back over it?

PunkinDrublic
05-26-2006, 05:05 PM
Straws!? ROFL ROFL ROFL

A guy gets drunk, hops in a car, and gets arrested for driving on public roads, not once... Not twice... But at least THREE TIMES, and doesn't lose his job... and you tell me DV didn't take up for him so I'm grasping at straws?

Larry Johnson PULLED A GUN on his woman! And you tell me I'm grasping at straws!?

On the other hand, a guy playing for the Cleveland Browns gets arrested, and you guys are turning it into a Bronco thing... Geez... I wonder just who's grasping at straws here?

That's just nucking futz...

If you went player for player between the donks and the Chiefs, you'd see donk players in more trouble with the law and with greater severity. There's no way for you to win that argument so it doesn't suprise me that you continue to spin and YES grasp at straws.

OldTownChief
05-26-2006, 05:07 PM
Denver Thugs

Taco John
05-26-2006, 05:13 PM
If you went player for player between the donks and the Chiefs, you'd see donk players in more trouble with the law and with greater severity. There's no way for you to win that argument so it doesn't suprise me that you continue to spin and YES grasp at straws.

You must be high... Four DUIs and breaking out a gun on his woman. There isn't anything like that happening in Bronco-land.

I understand that being a complete homer, you are willing to ignore the stuff happening on your side of the fence, and try and trump up stuff on our side of it... I expect that. But it doesn't bother me because all I have to do is whip out the fact that Larry Johnson, your star runningback, whipped out a GUN on his WOMAN. There isn't anything that's going to top that.

Your best bet is to just drop it. It's like being check-mated, but still trying to move peices around the board... Your king is fricken dead, dude.

TRR
05-26-2006, 05:15 PM
You must be high... Four DUIs and breaking out a gun on his woman. There isn't anything like that happening in Bronco-land.

I understand that being a complete homer, you are willing to ignore the stuff happening on your side of the fence, and try and trump up stuff on our side of it... I expect that. But it doesn't bother me because all I have to do is whip out the fact that Larry Johnson, your star runningback, whipped out a GUN on his WOMAN. There isn't anything that's going to top that.

Your best bet is to just drop it. It's like being check-mated, but still trying to move peices around the board... Your king is fricken dead, dude.

You act like you know the Bronco players....Get a life.

stevieray
05-26-2006, 05:18 PM
Denver Thugs

IIRC, something's happened every year since Bowlen's "claim".

stevieray
05-26-2006, 05:18 PM
You act like you know the Bronco players....Get a life.

ROFL

Taco John
05-26-2006, 05:23 PM
IIRC, something's happened every year since Bowlen's "claim".

Right... :rolleyes:

The jealousy that reeks from you is always the sweetest smelling. You've got a guy who brandished a weapon to threaten his woman playing for your team, last year you guys sunk your season before it even started with a bunch of distracting police altercations in training camp, yet you can't shut up about minor things that happen in Denver.

This is a great thread.

Taco John
05-26-2006, 05:25 PM
http://www.chessclub.demon.co.uk/tutorial/beginner/checkmate/checkf.gif

OldTownChief
05-26-2006, 05:26 PM
Right... :rolleyes:

The jealousy that reeks from you is always the sweetest smelling. You've got a guy who brandished a weapon to threaten his woman playing for your team, last year you guys sunk your season before it even started with a bunch of distracting police altercations in training camp, yet you can't shut up about minor things that happen in Denver.

This is a great thread.

Are you taking this as a personal attack on you? What is that complex called?

Hammock Parties
It's pretty dumb, but so are you. Denver is home to the latest asshole of the national football league in Javon Walker. No Chief has been an asshole this offseason. Remove the asshole from your eye!

CHIEF4EVER
Riiiiiiiiight. As I recall we won our championship fair and square. There IS , however, a team that cheated on the salary cap in addition to cheating other ways to win a couple after losing 4 in blowouts. Let's see, who was that.......OH YEA, the Cheatin Thugmeister Donks!

stevieray
05-26-2006, 05:27 PM
Are you taking this as a personal attack on you? What is that complex called?

ROFL This is a great thread.

Taco John
05-26-2006, 05:28 PM
It's pretty dumb, but so are you. Denver is home to the latest asshole of the national football league in Javon Walker. No Chief has been an asshole this offseason. Remove the asshole from your eye!

Not sure what you're talking about. As far as I know, Javon has shown up to workouts and is doing everything Denver is asking of him. Do you know of some Internet rumor that says differently or something?

Taco John
05-26-2006, 05:29 PM
Riiiiiiiiight. As I recall we won our championship fair and square. There IS , however, a team that cheated on the salary cap in addition to cheating other ways to win a couple after losing 4 in blowouts. Let's see, who was that.......OH YEA, the Cheatin Thugmeister Donks!

At least our players don't threaten women with guns.

Also our fans don't have to lie about the Chiefs to prove we've got the better team.

Hammock Parties
05-26-2006, 05:30 PM
Not sure what you're talking about. As far as I know, Javon has shown up to workouts and is doing everything Denver is asking of him. Do you know of some Internet rumor that says differently or something?

What? Javon spent the entire offseason whining in Packerland and bitching about his contract, demanding a trade.

And then of course, there's this:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=141057&highlight=Javon

Granted, he may not be directing his asshole nature toward the Broncos or their fans, but his behavior gives him the offseason asshole award in the AFC West, easily.

OldTownChief
05-26-2006, 05:31 PM
Hell Taco you got a QB that flips his own fans the bird and now he trying to kick thier asses in the streets. ROFL

stevieray
05-26-2006, 05:32 PM
Hell Taco you got a QB that flips his own fans the bird and now he trying to kick thier asses in the streets. ROFL

ROFL..in a honda element... ROFL

PunkinDrublic
05-26-2006, 05:34 PM
At least our players don't threaten women with guns.

Also our fans don't have to lie about the Chiefs to prove we've got the better team.

ROFL I'm not saying another word on this subject. Taco is hanging himself with his own asinine statements. Checkmate indeed.

Taco John
05-26-2006, 05:35 PM
He threatened a woman with a gun.

OldTownChief
05-26-2006, 05:35 PM
ROFL..in a honda element... ROFL

ROFL I was in a hurry because I was on my way to give a check to charity.

Hammock Parties
05-26-2006, 05:36 PM

It's the offseason. No one knows who the better team is that this point. For all we know, Javon Walker was another "great" wide receiver created by Brett Favre and Larry Johnson can't handle 16 games. Phillip Rivers could be the next Ben Roethlisberger. No one knows what's going to happen or who is better. The Raiders could win the division*.

ROFL

OldTownChief
05-26-2006, 05:36 PM

TG your guy didn't have one when he was being booooooooooed.

Taco John
05-26-2006, 05:37 PM
What? Javon spent the entire offseason whining in Packerland and bitching about his contract, demanding a trade.

*shrug*

So what? That's just business.

Hammock Parties

THREE YEARS AGO!!!

Rod Smith is similarly years removed from a domestic incident. You want we should pile on him?

CHIEF4EVER

You mean he wasn't late for a vote? Wait, never mind.

Hammock Parties
05-26-2006, 05:38 PM
*shrug*

So what? That's just business.

ROFL

Ashley Lelie is being demonized by most of your forum for similar behavior this offseason.

FAX
05-26-2006, 05:38 PM
Just a few examples of shining goat character ...

Willie Middlebrooks, cornerback for the Denver Broncos, arrested on suspicion of domestic violence. Pled guilty.

D.J. Williams, Denver Broncos linebacker, arrested on a DUI charge in Denver. Pled guilty.

Clarence Kay, former Denver Broncos tight end, arrested on a domestic violence charge. Pled guilty.

And, this interesting one …

http://www.moldea.com/NFLSecurity.html

… several members of the Denver Broncos were quietly disciplined by the league for receiving cocaine from gambling figures. …

FAX

stevieray
05-26-2006, 05:40 PM

but I had to stop and kick someones car first! ROFL

He must've been in the middle lane and felt the pressure and tried to brake with his left hand.

CHIEF4EVER
05-26-2006, 05:41 PM
but I had to stop and kick someones car first! ROFL

He must've been in the middle lane and felt the pressure and tried to shift with his left hand.

ROFL

Taco John
05-26-2006, 05:41 PM
TG your guy didn't have one when he was being booooooooooed.

*shrug*

I just don't know how you can find any equivalency in threatening a woman with a gun, and flipping off a couple douche bags giving you a hard time...

Only in Chiefs land...

It don't bother me none that he flipped anyone off. We've been to the playoffs three years in a row, even hosting the AFC Championship in Denver one of those years. I'm hardly concerned about Plummer flipping the bird two seasons ago. We're one of the four AFC teams who can say we've been to the playoffs in each of the last three years.

If lying about the character of our team makes you guys feel any better about the fact that you've blown it, I'm all for it. Go all out. Lie away...

FAX
05-26-2006, 05:42 PM
He must've been in the middle lane and felt the pressure and tried to brake with his left hand.

ROFL

FAX

stevieray
05-26-2006, 05:48 PM

Willie Middlebrooks, cornerback for the Denver Broncos, arrested on suspicion of domestic violence. Pled guilty.

D.J. Williams, Denver Broncos linebacker, arrested on a DUI charge in Denver. Pled guilty.

Clarence Kay, former Denver Broncos tight end, arrested on a domestic violence charge. Pled guilty.

… several members of the Denver Broncos were quietly disciplined by the league for receiving cocaine from gambling figures. …

FAX

Mobley, Foster and didn't one of the rb's get a DUI?

Taco John
05-26-2006, 05:49 PM

… several members of the Denver Broncos were quietly disciplined bythe league for receiving cocaine from gambling figures. …

FAX

Chiefs continue to find trouble off field of play
QBs Collins, Green latest to be tied to disturbance.

Published Friday, August 19, 2005
RIVER FALLS, Wis. (AP) - In a third embarrassing incident involving the police and rowdy Kansas City Chiefs players, authorities in Stillwater, Minn., said they quelled a violent disturbance caused by backup quarterback Todd Collins.

No charges were filed in the incident early Sunday at the Freight House, a restaurant and bar near the Chiefs’ River Falls training camp. But according to police reports, a woman claimed she was injured during the melee.

In separate incidents reported earlier, kicker Lawrence Tynes was charged with breaking a bouncer’s nose in a bar fight in River Falls and defensive tackle Junior Siavii and safety Greg Wesley were arrested after allegedly getting into a drunken confrontation with police in a Minneapolis hotel.

An angry Carl Peterson, the Chiefs’ president and general manager, told reporters on the practice field yesterday morning that starting quarterback Trent Green had helped quell the disturbance involving Collins and should not be blamed.

"Because of his efforts, a situation which could have been pretty volatile was not. There were no charges filed, no arrests," Peterson said.

The police report said Collins became threatening and uncooperative after police arrived and calmed down only after he was threatened with a Taser.

The police report said Collins and Green "were causing a problem inside the establishment ... and Collins had climbed up onto a speaker’s box near the stage and refused to get down."

The report said when John Bonse, a restaurant security officer, tried to remove Collins from the speaker’s box, Collins struck Bonse "in the head area, at which point Bonse and other Freight House security staff took Collins to the ground."

Taco John
05-26-2006, 05:50 PM
It's like shooting dumbasses in a barrell.

Taco John
05-26-2006, 05:51 PM
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (Sept. 13, 2005) -- Running back Larry Johnson was arrested after an altercation with his girlfriend on Sept. 10 at a Kansas City bar, the latest in a series of troubles with the law for Kansas City Chiefs players.

Police Department spokesman Darin Snapp said Johnson turned himself in and was cited for domestic abuse assault. Johnson posted bond and was released, with a court date set for Sept. 20 on the misdemeanor charge.

Taco John
05-26-2006, 05:53 PM
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (Nov. 25, 2005) -- Kansas City Chiefs defensive lineman Lional Dalton was jailed after an alleged fight with his estranged wife.

Dalton, 30, was released on $2,500 bond after being arrested for grabbing his estranged wife by the hair and pulling her down.

Johnson County District Attorney Paul Morrison said the woman was visiting from Florida for the Thanksgiving holiday when the incident was reported.

Dalton, who signed a two-year contract as a free agent with the Chiefs last year, was arrested at his Stilwell home about 1:40 a.m., according to Johnson County jail records. His first court appearance was scheduled for Monday.

Taco John
05-26-2006, 05:55 PM
Was there even a team in the NFL that had more police incidents last year than the KC Chiefs?

Rain Man
05-26-2006, 05:56 PM
*shrug*

I just don't know how you can find any equivalency in threatening a woman with a gun, and flipping off a couple douche bags giving you a hard time...

Only in Chiefs land...

It don't bother me none that he flipped anyone off. We've been to the playoffs three years in a row, even hosting the AFC Championship in Denver one of those years. I'm hardly concerned about Plummer flipping the bird two seasons ago. We're one of the four AFC teams who can say we've been to the playoffs in each of the last three years.

If lying about the character of our team makes you guys feel any better about the fact that you've blown it, I'm all for it. Go all out. Lie away...

So in essence you're saying that you don't care about character or personal behavior as long as they're winning.

Hammock Parties
05-26-2006, 05:57 PM
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (Sept. 13, 2005) -- Running back Larry Johnson was arrested after an altercation with his girlfriend on Sept. 10 at a Kansas City bar, the latest in a series of troubles with the law for Kansas City Chiefs players.

Police Department spokesman Darin Snapp said Johnson turned himself in and was cited for domestic abuse assault. Johnson posted bond and was released, with a court date set for Sept. 20 on the misdemeanor charge.

And was later cleared of all charges.

Taco John
05-26-2006, 05:59 PM
* KANSAS CITY: Coach Dick Vermeil said he does not plan any disciplinary action against offensive tackle Willie Roaf, who was arrested last week for DUI. He speculated that Roaf's teammates might have been at fault for not recognizing he had too much to drink.

ROFL ROFL ROFL You've got to be shitting me! Dick slung some bullshit in his time, but blaming everybody else for Roaf's DUI takes the cake!

Taco John
05-26-2006, 06:00 PM
So in essence you're saying that you don't care about character or personal behavior as long as they're winning.

No. In essence what I'm saying is that nobody cares about character or personal behavior so long as they're winning... Or in your guys case, even if you're losing you don't care about character or personal behaviour.

Rain Man
05-26-2006, 06:06 PM
No. In essence what I'm saying is that nobody cares about character or personal behavior so long as they're winning... Or in your guys case, even if you're losing you don't care about character or personal behaviour.

I should point out at this time that Neil Smith never got arrested until he became a Bronco. I blame it on peer pressure. We used to be able to keep Dale Carter halfway under control, too.

And do I really need to start making IHOP jokes?

Taco John
05-26-2006, 06:23 PM
I should point out at this time that Neil Smith never got arrested until he became a Bronco. I blame it on peer pressure. We used to be able to keep Dale Carter halfway under control, too.

Not any more than I need to start making jokes about pulling a gun on an unarmed woman.

stevieray
05-26-2006, 06:40 PM

I say go for it. At least one. It is a thread about bashing the Invescos.

That's always fun.

Hammock Parties
05-26-2006, 10:21 PM
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7923/drew0526toon3hj.gif (http://imageshack.us)

OldTownChief
05-27-2006, 01:40 AM
just don't know how you can find any equivalency in threatening a woman with a gun, and flipping off a couple douche bags giving you a hard time...

Only in Chiefs land...

Don't be so hard on yourself douche bag.

OldTownChief
05-27-2006, 01:43 AM
Not any more than I need to start making jokes about pulling a gun on an unarmed woman.

She should have armed herself before she decided to decorate her bar with my friend.

OldTownChief
05-27-2006, 01:56 AM
Hey Taco, I don't blame you dude. If the Donks had Larry I'd be shating all over myself too. Danmit he has guns danmet. He pulls guns on girls damnit. All we have is a pussy that bumps cars and flips off our OWN fans. Shit our dude only rushed for two 200 yard games.

BigMeatballDave
05-27-2006, 02:01 AM
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (Nov. 25, 2005) -- Kansas City Chiefs defensive lineman Lional Dalton was jailed after an alleged fight with his estranged wife.

Dalton, 30, was released on $2,500 bond after being arrested for grabbing his estranged wife by the hair and pulling her down.

Johnson County District Attorney Paul Morrison said the woman was visiting from Florida for the Thanksgiving holiday when the incident was reported.

Dalton, who signed a two-year contract as a free agent with the Chiefs last year, was arrested at his Stilwell home about 1:40 a.m., according to Johnson County jail records. His first court appearance was scheduled for Monday.No surprise here. He's a former donkey...

Katipan
05-27-2006, 04:44 AM
Sounds like foreplay to me.

jettio
05-27-2006, 09:53 AM

That never happened and if it did he was using a metaphor. LJ is lyrical like that. That is why he has the rocawear endorsement.

Iowanian
05-27-2006, 10:00 AM
IS Rod Smith gonna have to smack his bitch up again? He's been pretty non-violent off the field though, since he was getting that contact high from Mike Smokey Anderson....

I'll bet the whole Brian Greasy getting his ass kicked was a misunderstanding too....Rod Smith probably just thought he was his wife.

It took the Chiefs a couple of years to get the Woman-beating Donkey out of Dalton.

jettio
05-27-2006, 10:00 AM
How many DUIs did Eric Warfield AFC championship Turnovers did Jake Plummer get again? Did it finally get up to 4!? Or did he decide that three was his lucky number?

It was four, two interceptions and two fumbles.

He plead it down to a misdemeanor.

stevieray
05-27-2006, 10:03 AM
IS Rod Smith gonna have to smack his bitch up again? He's been pretty non-violent off the field though, since he was getting that contact high from Mike Smokey Anderson....

I'll bet the whole Brian Greasy getting his ass kicked was a misunderstanding too....Rod Smith probably just thought he was his wife.

It took the Chiefs a couple of years to get the Woman-beating Donkey out of Dalton.

Didn't greasy get in trouble too?

beer bacon
05-27-2006, 10:05 AM
Was there even a team in the NFL that had more police incidents last year than the KC Chiefs?

I would say there were probably several teams last year alone that had more police incidents. This thread really has gotten to you TJ.

Iowanian
05-27-2006, 10:06 AM
Hey T@co...

How sad is it, that Warfield driving drunk is safer for the public than your Starting QB driving a Honda Pacer?

Monkeylook4food
05-27-2006, 01:33 PM

Dalton, who signed a two-year contract as a free agent with the Chiefs last year, was arrested at his Stilwell home about 1:40 a.m., according to Johnson County jail records. His first court appearance was scheduled for Monday.

That was thrown out of court.

Hammock Parties
05-27-2006, 03:29 PM
That was thrown out of court.

Taco will ignore this post.

Wile_E_Coyote
05-27-2006, 07:38 PM
It's like shooting dumbasses in a barrell.

this quote & pic might make a nice caption/title this

Predarat
05-27-2006, 09:10 PM
Reuben Droughns threw his wife out the door of their home after she said she wanted a divorce
I really dont blame him. So you want a divorce? There you go! *Boot*