PDA

View Full Version : Will Peterson?

Mr. Laz
05-26-2006, 05:03 PM
any interest for the chiefs?

Giants | Peterson released
Fri, 26 May 2006 13:32:50 -0700

Michael Eisen, of Giants.com, reports the New York Giants have released CB Will Peterson.

didn't he have some kind of serious injury? what happened with it?

FAX
05-26-2006, 05:11 PM
I think he only played in a game or two last season, Mr. Laz.

I seem to remember that he had a back injury or something. Not much here, I'm afraid.

FAX

Basileus777
05-26-2006, 06:02 PM
I think he only played in a game or two last season, Mr. Laz.

I seem to remember that he had a back injury or something. Not much here, I'm afraid.

FAX

I think he's still hurt and thats why they released him.

recxjake
05-26-2006, 07:23 PM
is he good?

recxjake
05-26-2006, 07:25 PM
Giants | Accorsi discusses W. Peterson
Fri, 26 May 2006 17:47:00 -0700

Arthur Staple, of Newsday, reports New York Giants general manager Ernie Accorsi commented earlier Friday, May 26, about the release of Giants' CB Will Peterson (back). "We just had him here for a battery of tests and reached the conclusion we could not wait any longer," Accorsi said. "This is a very disappointing development for our ball club." Peterson played only two games last season before a possible stress fracture in his back ended his season. Peterson had been rehabbing on his own and checking in with the Giants' medical staff.

Basileus777
05-26-2006, 08:06 PM
is he good?

He was decent, but nothing special. He had alot of potential but never truly met it. His injury is really serious, we don't need him.

CupidStunt
05-27-2006, 04:46 AM
is he good?

I have a feeling he'd easily compete for our #2, and at worst be the dimeback.

If he comes cheap and the injury isn't so bad, then I don't see why not. But those two conditions are probably optimistic at best.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-27-2006, 06:42 AM
I have a feeling he'd easily compete for our #2, and at worst be the dimeback.

If he comes cheap and the injury isn't so bad, then I don't see why not. But those two conditions are probably optimistic at best.

Obviously we wouldn't pay him much. I think it may be worth the risk, if he's not healthy for the season cut him.

Hootie
05-27-2006, 10:12 AM
Giants released CB Will Peterson.
Peterson, thought of as one of the better young cornerbacks in the league a few years ago, is suffering from a career-threatening back injury. Sam Madison and Corey Webster are the favorites to start at cornerback for the Giants this season.