PDA

View Full Version : Heat are up 3-1 on the Pistons...

Chiefs Pantalones
05-30-2006, 09:53 AM
Will they eventually win the series, or will the Pistons come back and take it in 7?

58-4ever
05-30-2006, 09:54 AM
Dwayne Wade is the man. There is no way that the Pistons come back. They looked like a team in disarray.

Chiefs Pantalones
05-30-2006, 09:58 AM
Dwayne Wade is the man. There is no way that the Pistons come back. They looked like a team in disarray.

I always thought Wade was pretty good, but he has taken it to another level this series. He's shooting an enormous percentage from the field, it's sick.

NJ Chief Fan
05-30-2006, 09:59 AM
:shake: nlm :nosmilie: :Lin:

Chiefs Pantalones
05-30-2006, 09:59 AM
And Shaq actually looks like he's trying...

JBucc
05-30-2006, 10:01 AM
It's ovah. So is the other series imo. Mavs Heat chamionship with Miami winning in six. Wade MVP.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2006, 10:02 AM
Go Heat!!! :thumb:

Hope they win it all.

Hammock Parties
05-30-2006, 10:08 AM
A bad free-throw shooting team won't beat Dallas.

Kclee
05-30-2006, 10:11 AM

Yeah, I'm kind of liking the Mavs to win it all.

58-4ever
05-30-2006, 10:19 AM

I have to agree. The Mavs are good and they have actually stepped it up on the defensive end of the floor. Plus, Dirk is actually being aggressive consistently, which was unheard of in years past.

Chiefs Pantalones
05-30-2006, 10:19 AM
I want the Heat to win, but they have a better shot against the Suns than the Mavs.

Dr. Johnny Fever
05-30-2006, 10:20 AM
They looked like a team in disarray.
I completely agree. The Pistons are a shell of their former selves. Heat win 4-1.

Mile High Mania
05-30-2006, 10:32 AM
Would love to see Mavs/Heat with Mavs winning it all.

ArrowheadHawk
05-30-2006, 10:57 AM
i like the heat... i despise the lakers so i now love shaq because he left and i like wayde he's a baller even though he got his ass wooped by hinrich and the boys in the final four

Basileus777
05-30-2006, 11:22 AM
The Heat will win this series, but the western conference will win the championship. The Heat do not match up well against either the Suns or the Mavs.

Go Dirk!

BigMeatballDave
05-30-2006, 11:30 AM
Go Heat!!! :thumb:

Hope they win it all.So Shaq can shove down Kobe's throat, that he didn't need him to win a title?

Pennywise
05-30-2006, 11:31 AM
http://gorillamask.net/averynutshot.shtml (http://gorillamask.net/averynutshot.shtml)

Check out that dudes face.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2006, 11:44 AM
So Shaq can shove down Kobe's throat, that he didn't need him to win a title?

Shaq's team is ready for it's title run now. The Lakers will be free up a ton of salary space over the next two years. You haven't seen the end Kobe. I hope they both win titles without each other.

Predarat
05-30-2006, 12:19 PM
Shaq and co are on a mission!

Hammock Parties
05-30-2006, 12:29 PM
Shaq's team is ready for it's title run now. The Lakers will be free up a ton of salary space over the next two years. You haven't seen the end Kobe. I hope they both win titles without each other.

Kobe is a joke without Shaq and Shaq is proving it.

Pitt Gorilla
05-30-2006, 12:44 PM
Would love to see Mavs/Heat with Mavs winning it all.Me too. Without a geographical team to call my own, I've always liked the Heat, Mavs, Cavs, Clips, Nuggets (not as much now), and (in the past) Kings. Having the Heat and Mavs in the Finals would be awesome. Although, I would certainly pull for the Mavs. Dirk has been fun to watch for a while now.

NJ Chief Fan
05-30-2006, 01:21 PM
heat wont be able to put up points with the mavs

CoMoChief
05-30-2006, 01:29 PM
I absolutely hate the Detroit Pistons and always have, not that anyone should care, but I hope the Heat will finish them off in the next game. Dwayne Wade is incredible, and I never thought he would be this good coming out of college to be honest with you, the guy couldnt handle Keith Langford in the final four, but I guess it's one of those "who's better now" kinda things. Go Heat!

JimNasium
05-30-2006, 01:29 PM
Is the NBA season still going? It seems like the NBA and NHL play 11 1/2 months each year.

CoMoChief
05-30-2006, 01:30 PM
heat wont be able to put up points with the mavs

Mavs cant play ANY defense. Tell me one person on the Mavs that will be able to handle Shaq.

CoMoChief
05-30-2006, 01:34 PM

Really? Kobe Bryant proved to me this season that he's the best player in the NBA. He has absolutely crap to play with and he got the Lakers as far as they did, though they did melt down against the Suns. Did anyone here even think the Lakers would make the playoffs this season? I know I didnt.

Shaq has alot better cast to play with and he's is simply showing that he can dominate, like against suckass Big Retard Ben Wallace, but he's definately showing signs of age, and isnt the same player he once was.

Hammock Parties
05-30-2006, 01:36 PM
Mavs cant play ANY defense.

They just held the SUNS to 88 points. Check your ignorance at the door.

Pitt Gorilla
05-30-2006, 01:36 PM
Mavs cant play ANY defense. Tell me one person on the Mavs that will be able to handle Shaq.Mavs play pretty solid D. What have you been watching? They might not be able to "handle" shaq, but they'll put some active bodies on him (Diop, Dampier).

NJ Chief Fan
05-30-2006, 01:37 PM
who is gonna stop dirk? uranus haslom is a joke

Pitt Gorilla
05-30-2006, 01:38 PM
Really? Kobe Bryant proved to me this season that he's the best player in the NBA. He has absolutely crap to play with and he got the Lakers as far as they did, though they did melt down against the Suns. Did anyone here even think the Lakers would make the playoffs this season? I know I didnt.

Shaq has alot better cast to play with and he's is simply showing that he can dominate, like against suckass Big Retard Ben Wallace, but he's definately showing signs of age, and isnt the same player he once was.The Lakers traded Shaq to Miami. To think that Kobe didn't play a role in that is silly. He is at least partly responsible for his supporting cast.

Great players make their teammates better: See LeBron James.

ct
05-30-2006, 01:39 PM
I actually thought the Cavs would knock out Detroit.

NJ Chief Fan
05-30-2006, 01:41 PM
actually ill argue that kobe is #2 stevie nash is #1...nash made tim thomas decent

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2006, 01:44 PM

Shaq has alot better cast to play with and he's is simply showing that he can dominate, like against suckass Big Retard Ben Wallace, but he's definately showing signs of age, and isnt the same player he once was.

Don't bother pointing out facts to the hater. Kobe and Lebron are the best players in BB.

CoMoChief
05-30-2006, 01:45 PM
The Lakers traded Shaq to Miami. To think that Kobe didn't play a role in that is silly. He is at least partly responsible for his supporting cast.

Youre saying Kobe didnt make any of his teammates better? The Lakers were playing some damn good basketball at the end of their run despite that meltdown against the Suns.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2006, 01:46 PM

Yea and Kobe did none of that as we saw in the playoffs did he? :rolleyes:

Pitt Gorilla
05-30-2006, 01:47 PM
Youre saying Kobe didnt make any of his teammates better? The Lakers were playing some damn good basketball at the end of their run despite that meltdown against the Suns.He may have, but not to the extent of LeBron. Your claim was that he is the best player. I don't think he is.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2006, 01:50 PM
He may have, but not to the extent of LeBron. Your claim was that he is the best player. I don't think he is.

If I had my choice of anyone in the league I would probably pick Lebron. That being said I think Kobe went a long ways with what he had to work with and I think he was the best player in the league this year. He will get a lot more help over the next 2 years.

NJ Chief Fan
05-30-2006, 01:53 PM
HELLO!!!!! steve nash?!?!?!?!?! c'mon now he made it to the west conf finals 2 years in a row not to mention 2 consecutive MVP trophies and this year without his sidekick amare stoudamire...the suns are the team to beat next season if amare could return healthy

steve nash makes his whole team better...raja bell tim thomas...these guys shouldnt be putting up 20 a game but they are cause of the way nash distributes the rock

1 nash
2 kobe
3 kg
4 ai
5 lebitch

CoMoChief
05-30-2006, 01:55 PM
actually ill argue that kobe is #2 stevie nash is #1...nash made tim thomas decent

I will agree that Nash is the best team player in the NBA, the guy makes EVERYONE better. Imagine what the Suns would be with Amare?

pak1983
05-30-2006, 03:29 PM

probably one of the dumbest things i've ever heard, ever.

Hammock Parties
05-30-2006, 03:50 PM
probably one of the dumbest things i've ever heard, ever.

Kobe without Shaq -

2005 - 34-48

2006 - 45-37

Shaq without Kobe -

2005 - 59-23

2006 - 52-30

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2006, 03:54 PM
Kobe without Shaq -

2005 - 34-48

2006 - 45-37

Shaq without Kobe -

2005 - 59-23

2006 - 52-30

Yea don't even take into consideration the supporting cast. :rolleyes: Give me a break hater. Go ahead and keep saying retarded things though I guess it's your way of having somebody pay attention to you.

Hammock Parties
05-30-2006, 03:55 PM
Yea don't even take into consideration the supporting cast.

By all means, that is exactly what I am considering.

The key word in the phrase "supporting cast" is SUPPORTING.

Without Shaq to SUPPORT him, Kobe is reduced to being a glory hound on a mediocre team.

And thanks for the insults, I appreciate them.

Chiefs Pantalones
05-31-2006, 09:50 PM
I thought the Pistons would win tonight.

It looks like the Heat are going to have to end it Friday, and if they don't win, it looks like another come-from-behind series win for the Pistons, unfortunately. I miss the days of the teams like the Bulls, Lakers, Celtics, etc. The days when killer teams had that killer instinct to end a series. Those days are done for now, though.