PDA

View Full Version : oblivion 360 downloads

QuikSsurfer
05-30-2006, 10:50 AM
anyone have the wizard tower?? is it worth the $$/points?

ZootedGranny
05-30-2006, 02:03 PM
Of the 4 DLC releases, the Wizard Tower is by far the coolest, especially if your character deals with any sort of magic.

After completely furnishing it by talking to a merchant within the Imperial City Market District (she's inside the Mystic Emporium), you get:

-A basement completely full of chests for storage (at least 20)
-Spellmaking and enchanting altars
-An atronach summoning altar
-A ring within a jewelry box that boosts the different schools of magic 5 points each
-Teleports directly inside each mages guild within the game

QuikSsurfer
05-31-2006, 08:16 AM
sweet.. it's mine

keg in kc
05-31-2006, 09:14 AM
I was a little disappointed by the Wizard's Tower. It's an awful lot of gold to spend for relatively little useful stuff, most of which you can already find elsewhere. The orrey was the same, although at least with that you get some new powers. I haven't gotten the pirate one yet.

Taking a little sabaatical from Oblivion now to play some galactic civ 2.

QuikSsurfer
05-31-2006, 10:19 AM
pshh.. u'll be back.. they always come back.

unlurking
05-31-2006, 09:53 PM
Man, my only character is only level 7. I just haven't seemed to have time for games in several years. Must be getting old. :(

keg in kc
06-01-2006, 04:26 AM
pshh.. u'll be back.. they always come back.I didn't quit playing the game, my add just doesn't let me play any single game exclusively.

htismaqe
06-01-2006, 09:56 AM
I didn't quit playing the game, my add just doesn't let me play any single game exclusively.

ROFL

My OCD doesn't let me play another game until I've finished the first one.

I wanted to get a 360 6 weeks ago, but let my wife put it on layaway instead. I STILL haven't gotten it, because I want to finish Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes first...

ROFL

keg in kc
06-01-2006, 04:57 PM
I have ocd, also. I've started galciv2 about 6 times now. And oblivion I've played for weeks without actually starting the main campaign.

OCD and ADD. Strange bedfellows.