PDA

View Full Version : I was impressed today

DJay23
11-26-2000, 10:08 PM
I had the opportunity to watch the Steelers and Bengals today. I had never actually watched Corey Dillon play, but man the guy runs HARD! He was picking up 2-3 more yards after the tackle that brought him down was made. I have been tooting Deuce McAllister's horn here because I like what I see talentwise and personally, but man Dillon is a stud. If we could get him and some solid O-line help, we wouldn't need a defense next year.

TEX
11-26-2000, 10:55 PM
I can't believe ANYONE could doubt Corry Dillon - even before this year. He's the BEST RB in the NFL and I LAUGHED at all those that said the Chiefs would be better off without him. Unfortunately, I doubt we'll get him now.

Clint in Wichita
11-26-2000, 11:24 PM
Why would he come here? If Akili Smith ever pans out, the Bengals won't be any worse than the Chiefs.

Baby Lee
11-27-2000, 08:22 AM
Wouldn't be the ultimate irony if, at the conclusion of this season, Corey Dillon sees a BRIGHTER future with the Bengals than with the Chiefs?

kcred
11-27-2000, 08:30 AM
Thanks to the salary strap we are now under, Dillon will never be a Chief. Better get used to Cloud and Moreau. Anders and Bennett are long gone after this year, not that it matters.