PDA

View Full Version : Chiefsplanet, the television series

Wile_E_Coyote
06-03-2006, 09:15 AM
maybe it should be on HBO. Help write a few episodes

The premise is that you see a computer monitor & someone logs on as a member of Chiefsplanet, regular or n00b. They make threads & post or maybe just lurk. Then something draws them from their internet persona into their real life.

It can be comic, ironic or twilght zone.

example: You see a computer monitor & someone logs in as Tommykat. Tommykat starts a thread & soon there are responses of; WTF? Could someone translate? Who's got the decoder ring? Then you hear a cooing sound. The camera pulls back and you see a couple of pigeons walking around & pecking at a keyboard.

or: You see someone log on as Fax. Fax makes a few posts & lymerics, then you hear a muffled sound. The camera pulls back from the computer screen and you see the back of a man's head. The man turns around in his chair and it's Christopher Walken & he is holding a cattle prod.

Into the scene you see a young man tied to a straight back chair & gagged. The kid is wearing a Pizza Hut uniform.

Walken takes the cattle prod, rams it into the kid's chest and says: "I distinctly ordered a Supreme with NO GREEN PEPPERS." "Green pepers give me gas."

Then he shoves the cattle prod into his chest again until the kid passes out.

Okay, they're better writers & better imaginations out there, so please...

Demonpenz
06-03-2006, 09:27 AM
episode eleventeen... "office party" It's friday Rainman is working all night on some drawings for technical equipment for work. He gets up to go to his apricot car to grab something cut scene back to the office.

Endelt shows up with 10 people wasted. Spills beer on the plans. I Take a corner and use his plans to roll a doobie while I turn on some music for the ho's.

Rainman comes up "Hey guys those were the plans for a new biodesiel car!" I look into the camera and shrug as muted trumpet plays waaaa waaa waaaaaAAaaAAaa.

Donger says "Actually biodesiel kind of sucks, but tonight i am just going to party"

Some mexicans show up to drink bud light Donger asks to see their papers as the party gets going. They turn out to be legal and everyone is happy.

Halfcan takes off whatever good non homosexual music that is playing and puts on Rush. The party goers throw him out into a trash can.

The party rolls on as the camera walks through the crowd to catch several coversations...

Logical: Man this party sucks
joHN: Hey you want to buy a computer?
quicksilver can be seen in the background chasing his cat as his girlfriend played by jay leno steals some of my weed.

Nzoner shows up and plays the b side of an import record of zz top.

There is a knock on the door and phobia shows up trying to sell magazines. We let him party anyway.

There is no conflict in this episode and the show comes to a conclusion with an chiefs planet office party picture were endelt "snakes" the camera. I put bunny ears on rainman, MemeforI makes sure she has her Missle launcher present for the black and white picture.

Office party episode ends

Adept Havelock
06-03-2006, 09:32 AM
As long as you get <a href="http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0041281/">Rene Auberjonois</a> to play my part. :thumb:

RealSNR
06-03-2006, 11:18 AM
In episode 23, Skip suffers a blow to the head and now befriends all the n00bs. Halfcan and FAX devise an elaborate plot to "accidentally" bash him over the head again to either A) Turn him back to normal, or B) Kill him. Also, Titus gets a birthday card from KCJohnny; action ensues.

Wile_E_Coyote
06-03-2006, 11:33 AM
eposide 14: Logical is sent to a country club prison. The reason as to why will be answered in a latter episode.

KCnut is portrayed as Jules from Pulp Fiction. Vengeance will be his, sayth the nut.

& Chagrin really is Quagmire, giggity

greg63
06-03-2006, 11:46 AM
In episode 23, Skip suffers a blow to the head and now befriends all the n00bs. Halfcan and FAX devise an elaborate plot to "accidentally" bash him over the head again to either A) Turn him back to normal, or B) Kill him. Also, Titus gets a birthday card from KCJohnny; action ensues.

...And SNR earns his very own smilie... :nosmilie:

Who needs a TV show when we have the real life experience?

Gonzo
06-03-2006, 11:55 AM
Episode 12: Bluballs sits at his computer and says, "I'm going to start a thread!" The show is cancelled.

blueballs
06-03-2006, 12:51 PM
Episode 13 takes a look into the future
where we see Gonzo8888 has been reincarnated
as John Elway's backup cockring
and is lost somewhere in the matting
of a pigmy goat dingleberry

FAX
06-03-2006, 12:57 PM
Who will emerge victorious in this epic battle between, Mr. Gonzo8888 and Mr. blueballs?

Tune in next week as Mr. Gonzo8888 blackballs Mr. blueballs and the pigmy goats escape.

FAX

big nasty kcnut
06-03-2006, 01:45 PM
TK Angel Vonnie and luv Getting a wedding shower done for jazzzzlover. Watch the hijinxs as rain man organized a party crasher with phobia bob dole pappasmurf skip towne and the gang.

NJ Chief Fan
06-03-2006, 02:03 PM
episode 12 season 57 gochiefs gets laid

Wile_E_Coyote
06-03-2006, 02:22 PM
episode 5: penchief is none other than Dick Vermeil.

one member is an alien from outerspace, sent to earth because he is retarted

Milkman was once a waitress at Tanners

Rain Man
06-03-2006, 02:23 PM
Slayer Diablo wrecks bearcat's car, and the judge say that he has to be bearcat's butler.

milkman
06-03-2006, 03:59 PM
Milkman was once a waitress at Tanners

It was a Denny's, until it got shot up by a crazy person.
The only reason we didn't see it coming is that everyone that eats there is crazy.