PDA

View Full Version : EA Sports NFL Head Coach

chagrin
06-05-2006, 10:18 AM
Looks friggin killer! Check out the screenshots:

http://www.easports.com/nflheadcoach/theater.jsp?media=screenshots

Hammock Parties
06-05-2006, 10:28 AM
Interesting...I wonder if there's an option to control players yourself.

I might check this out if they do a good job, but knowing EA... :rolleyes:

JBucc
06-05-2006, 02:21 PM
Interesting...I wonder if there's an option to control players yourself.

Why would they do that? They don't want this game to compete with Madden they want it to be a completely different experience.

Hammock Parties
06-05-2006, 02:44 PM
Why would they do that? They don't want this game to compete with Madden they want it to be a completely different experience.

You can have it both ways very easily.

There's no reason not to. I'd like all of these extra features in Madden.

JBucc
06-05-2006, 02:45 PM
You can have it both ways very easily.

There's no reason not to. I'd like all of these extra features in Madden.But they can have you buy two games instead and make twice as much. If it tanks however I bet we can see this as a mode in future Maddens.

Rausch
06-08-2006, 08:32 AM

It's a friggen glorified Madden game mode they've packaged as a game.

I fail to see the point...

Hammock Parties
06-08-2006, 09:13 AM

I fail to see the point...

Bingo!

If it's anything like the crappy coach mode they already have, your quarterback won't throw a quick slant to save his life.

JBucc
06-08-2006, 09:22 AM

I fail to see the point...It's more than that, it's very in depth and much too large to put on Madden without taking out a lot of other features.

Anyways I hope it's good. Right now I enjoy the offseason in Madden more than the regular season.

Hammock Parties
06-08-2006, 09:27 AM
It's more than that, it's very in depth and much too large to put on Madden without taking out a lot of other features.

Bullshit...it's called a DVD.

JBucc
06-08-2006, 09:38 AM
Bullshit...it's called a DVD.Whatever. Buy it if you want. I'm not going to argue about it. Read the ign stuff on it (http://ps2.ign.com/objects/776/776737.html) if you're interested

Hammock Parties
06-08-2006, 09:40 AM
Whatever. Buy it if you want. I'm not going to argue about it. Read the ign stuff on it (http://ps2.ign.com/objects/776/776737.html) if you're interested

I'm not buying any of EA's shit. They suck.

listopencil
06-08-2006, 04:16 PM
"Electronic Arts once again puts all the sweat and tension of the gridiron in your control with this new NFL franchise -- only this time, you command it all as the coach. EA Tiburon, makers Madden NFL Football and NFL Street, has worked with all coaches in the NFL Coaches Club to bring football fans a 3D strategy sports game that challenges gamers to build and manage every aspect of a football team from the ground up. As head coach, you develop a team strategy, execute it on and off the field, and try to build a winning organization year after year. Your status as a coaching legend will rise and fall based on all of your actions as you strive to become the greatest head coach of all time. Behind the desk, on the practice field, or while wearing the headset on game days, take the reins of your favorite NFL team and lead it to victory."

...meh.