PDA

View Full Version : Official 6/6/06 Thread... Post the wierd stuff here...

Braincase
06-06-2006, 06:38 AM
... cuz you just know some folks are going to lose it.

Some self-proclaimed "demon hunter" will off some goth kids or some other loser will kill all the members of his family or some mentally-disturbed performance artist will crucify themselves to save the world...

But be assured... some wierd shit is going to happen today.

Anybody going to see "The Omen"?

StcChief
06-06-2006, 06:40 AM
Saw the Omen when it first came out. Wait for video.

chagrin
06-06-2006, 06:46 AM
I'm quite sure that the Deicide Coward isn't going to do anything on this day.

Tribal Warfare
06-06-2006, 06:59 AM
some iranian with will shit out fecal matter in the shape of George W Bush

htismaqe
06-06-2006, 07:02 AM
The weirdest thing I've seen so far is that this is actually getting play on all the national morning shows...

What a crock of shit.

The number of the best is 666, not 66OH6...

Braincase
06-06-2006, 07:04 AM
Schools worried about Columbine Style Massacres (http://www.examiner.com/a-127924~Schools_up_security_for_6_6_06.html)

Schools up security for 6/6/06
PDF | Email
Luke Broadwater, The Examiner
Jun 6, 2006 7:00 AM (2 hrs 2 mins ago)

Carroll County - Today – June 6, 2006 *– is a day some believe represents the symbol of evil.

And several local jurisdictions plan to increase police patrols at high schools as rumors of Columbine-style attacks fly across the Internet.

Rumors of a mass killing planned for today at Liberty High School in Eldersburg began three weeks ago, resulting in a police presence in each of Carroll County’s seven high schools, said Superintendent Charles Ecker.

“We’ve taken every rumor, every accusation, every allegation seriously,” he said. “We have our teachers and administrators on the lookout for anything no matter how trivial.”

Liberty Principal Florence Oliver said the rumors are baseless, but the school recently suspended a juvenile male student at Liberty for 10 days for saying he was going to bring a gun to school on June 6.

“He made the statement more than once,” she said. “Serious threats of violence call for a 10-day suspension.”

Oliver said she has allowed any students concerned about the incident to stay home today and already a few parents have said they don’t want their children to attend.

Anne Arundel County police officers said they plan to heighten patrols of local high schools, while Baltimore County said it’s aware of the threats and will monitor them.

Howard County said its school resource officers have not heard the same threats and plan for business as usual.

Carroll school officials said the specter of the 1999 killings at Columbine High School in Colorado carried out by two outcast students have made them take any rumors of violence among students more seriously.

“Somebody says, ‘I’m going to shoot somebody’ 10 years ago, we wouldn’t have thought about it,” Ecker said.

Rumors about the date June 6, 2006, marking a day of evil and mass killings have spread throughout the U.S., according to news reports. The number 666 is said to be the number of the Antichrist written of in the biblical book of Revelation.

As far west as California and as far north as Rhode Island, school and police authorities have cited rumors about attacks planned for today.

“This is not in particular to this school,” Oliver said. “This is a national thing. Truly it’s happening across the country.”

The Red Sea
06-06-2006, 07:06 AM
HURRY HURRY... shut down every electronic device in your house!!

Turn off your computers NOW!!!

All traffic lights will cease to work properly!!

Do Not leave your House!!!

Pull all your money from your Banks or it will all disapear!!!

...wait..I'm sorry guys & gals I just had a flashback...I was remembering the 2k-Bug!!

=P

StcChief
06-06-2006, 07:08 AM
Aren't most schools out now?

Mile High Mania
06-06-2006, 07:15 AM
The only thing that I'm curious is about is the birth of baby #3... the due date is June 10th. Each of our first two kids were early (17 days and 6 days early). I have a son and a daughter... the son is the oldest and was born on Christmas day.

How odd would it be for boy #2 to be born on 06/06/06? I guess we'd have to change the name ... I dunno, but we'll keep you posted.

InChiefsHeaven
06-06-2006, 07:16 AM
I was just about to say, man, my kids have been out of school for like a week and a half...who the hell is still in school on June 6th??

Mile High Mania
06-06-2006, 07:20 AM
Summer school?

The Red Sea
06-06-2006, 07:44 AM
I'm not sure about you guys but I know this..here in NY my kids have almost Three weeks of school left!..and thats Not summer school.

Yep three weeks of school left for both my childrens...after that everyday will be like 6/6/6 for my wife!!

Joking of course they are our lives...still having them 24/7 for awhile...it means a few more trips to The attic/garage/basement.
A buzz on will surely help when hearing Dad Dad Dad Dad every waking moment I'm home for a few months!

Chazno
06-06-2006, 07:59 AM
Wierd...Must be talking about me.. Its my 30th B-Day today!!!

Rain Man
06-06-2006, 08:01 AM
Wierd...Must be talking about me.. Its my 30th B-Day today!!!

DEVIL! DEEEEVILLLLLLL! KILL HIM!

Monkeylook4food
06-06-2006, 08:21 AM
Jim Bob Cooter suspended.

Bob Dole
06-06-2006, 08:28 AM
Summer school?

In which case, wouldn't it just sort of be like culling the herd?

Donger
06-06-2006, 08:31 AM
How's this for weird?

Mortgage demand dips as 30-year rate hits 4-year high of 6.66% (http://www.usatoday.com/money/perfi/housing/2006-05-31-mortgages_x.htm)

cdcox
06-06-2006, 08:36 AM
Was the dark of the moon, on the sixth of June...

Lzen
06-06-2006, 08:38 AM
The only thing that I'm curious is about is the birth of baby #3... the due date is June 10th. Each of our first two kids were early (17 days and 6 days early). I have a son and a daughter... the son is the oldest and was born on Christmas day.

How odd would it be for boy #2 to be born on 06/06/06? I guess we'd have to change the name ... I dunno, but we'll keep you posted.

You could name him Damien. ;)

Ultra Peanut
06-06-2006, 08:39 AM
THE CALL WAS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE

Donger
06-06-2006, 08:40 AM

*shudder*

I'll bet you wife's just a joy to be around right now.

Lzen
06-06-2006, 08:40 AM
I want to go see the new version of The Omen. I liked the original 3 movies. :)

Rain Man
06-06-2006, 08:44 AM
Was the dark of the moon, on the sixth of June...

In a Kenworth, pullin' logs.

I love C.W. McCall's work. He's the Beatles of spoken trucker songs.

Mile High Mania
06-06-2006, 08:44 AM
*shudder*

Heh... she's ok, just would like to avoid a birth today if possible. It doesn't help with me running around the house shouting, "Come out Damien..."

Rain Man
06-06-2006, 08:47 AM

My favorite stanza:

Well we shot the line, an' we went for broke
With a thousand screamin' trucks
And eleven long-haired friends of Jesus
In a chartreusse microbus

cdcox
06-06-2006, 08:50 AM
My favorite stanza:

Well we shot the line, an' we went for broke
With a thousand screamin' trucks
And eleven long-haired friends of Jesus
In a chartreusse microbus

Followed by the CB voice over:

Hey Sod Buster, listen
You wanna put that microbus in behind the suicide jockey?
Yeah, he's haulin dynamite
He needs all the help he can git

Braincase
06-06-2006, 08:55 AM

Then Red Sovine is Elvis.

"Phantom 3-Oh-9"

cookster50
06-06-2006, 08:58 AM
I predit Iowanian will take 6 dumps today, each one consisting of 6 turds with 6 distinct mountains and valleys.

Donger
06-06-2006, 09:09 AM
Heh... she's ok, just would like to avoid a birth today if possible. It doesn't help with me running around the house shouting, "Come out Damien..."

Glad to hear that. My wife got a little nuts with our second.

"I just want IT out!!! I'm f*cking DONE!"

Inspector
06-06-2006, 09:32 AM
I noticed my cat started actually talking, but here's the really weird part....

He is translating EVERYTHING he says into some sort of weird cat talk.

A lot of what he says sounds like he's calling out for some Chinease dictator or something.

Keeps saying "Mao Mao" over and over. I think the Chinease are up to some kind of mind control thing.

I'm very leery of the Asians today. Especially after witnessing what they've done to my cat.

HarryParatestes
06-06-2006, 09:46 AM
I sat down to check mail this morning... the sreeen was frozen up...figgered No Biggie...did a cont+alt+delete...it rebooted...

Gave me a prompt something like:

Unable to locate file WINDOWS\32BIT\SYSTEM\CONFIG etc etc

Something like that-thar... never had an ounce of trouble out of it before...?

Crap...gotta scrounge up the reboot disk that came with it...Grrrrr

:evil: <---- HE DID IT !!

Rooster
06-06-2006, 09:52 AM

A lot of what he says sounds like he's calling out for some Chinease dictator or something.

Keeps saying "Mao Mao" over and over. I think the Chinease are up to some kind of mind control thing.

I'm very leery of the Asians today. Especially after witnessing what they've done to my cat.

Now that is scary. Becareful today.

Lzen
06-06-2006, 10:36 AM

Dude, don't you get it? It's not the Chinese. It's the Thai -Thailand, or as it was known then Siam, in the late eighteen hundreds.

Scaga
06-06-2006, 11:58 AM
Here's something really strange.

My wife got up this morning and wanted to have sex....
WITH ME EVEN!

I took it as a sign from the debil and withheld.

:harumph:

Jenson71
06-06-2006, 12:08 PM
I've thrown up three times (so far) today. I can't remember the last time I've thrown up, but lo and behold, the devil on this day, 6-6-06, has gotten his evil grasp upon my body.

Vegas_Dave
06-06-2006, 01:05 PM
Had a dream last night that my wife would get into a car accident today. Since I go to bed about 1AM, that means the dream was today.

Well, she DID get in the EXACT car accident that I dreamed about last night. She & the kids are fine and her car is OK, but it was VERY weird seeing in real life the Exact dream that I had.

Ebolapox
06-06-2006, 01:12 PM

heh heh... damien

rageeumr
06-06-2006, 01:15 PM
I woke up this morning and my foot was absolutely killing me.

Of course I broke it on Saturday

Lzen
06-06-2006, 01:24 PM
..doh!

Lzen
06-06-2006, 01:25 PM
heh heh... damien
A Day Late And A Dollar Short.

Inspector
06-06-2006, 01:38 PM
Dude, don't you get it? It's not the Chinese. It's the Thai -Thailand, or as it was known then Siam, in the late eighteen hundreds.

And it was a Siamese cat too!!!!

It's all starting to make sense now....

Megbert
06-06-2006, 01:38 PM
616 (http://christdot.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=5855)

A newly discovered fragment of the oldest surviving copy of the New Testament indicates that, as far as the Antichrist goes, theologians, scholars, heavy metal groups, and television evangelists have got the wrong number. Instead of 666, it's actually the far less ominous 616.

The new fragment, from the Book of Revelation, written in ancient Greek and dating from the late third century, is part of a hoard of previously unintelligible manuscripts discovered in historic dumps outside Oxyrhynchus in Egypt. Now a team of expert classicists, using new photographic techniques, are finally deciphering the original writing.

ct
06-06-2006, 01:46 PM
*shudder*

ROFL

That's exactly what I was thinkin!! It's pretty damn hot in Tejas right now too, I bet! Man, my wife's 3rd pregnancy was brutal on her. we took care of that problem shortly after #3 arrived as well!!

sedated
06-06-2006, 02:05 PM
616 (http://christdot.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=5855)

A newly discovered fragment of the oldest surviving copy of the New Testament indicates that, as far as the Antichrist goes, theologians, scholars, heavy metal groups, and television evangelists have got the wrong number. Instead of 666, it's actually the far less ominous 616.

no need to bring everyone down with meaningless facts.

let the day of evil continue

Frazod
06-06-2006, 02:26 PM
I gigantic demon just ate the observation deck off the top of Sears Tower!

Oh wait - it was just somebody standing in front of the window eating a candy bar.

My bad.

DJay23
06-06-2006, 02:47 PM
The weirdest thing I've seen so far is that this is actually getting play on all the national morning shows...

What a crock of shit.

The number of the best is 666, not 66OH6...
THANK YOU!

trndobrd
06-06-2006, 03:59 PM
My body has been in the possession of Satan's hordes all day. They are dwelling inside of me, howling to be let out and enter the world of the living. My coworkers hear their screams and are afraid.

Completely different subject, but has anyone tried those spicy chicken tacos from Taco Bell? I had one for lunch along with a grilled stuft burrito...mmm, good!