PDA

View Full Version : Makaveli - The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory

SLAG
06-06-2006, 09:56 PM
Some say this was 2pacs best release... that it really revealed the true pac, He recorded the album in 7 days and then was shot a month later.

Listening to this album for the first time I feel his concern and some of his fortelling... but is that just because he was shot once already?

Your thoughts?

BWillie
06-06-2006, 10:00 PM
I think this is probably one of my top 10 favorite albums of all time, and I hate rap. I used to think 2pac faked his death and was chillin' in an island in somewhere. I mean theres all of this evidence...

Makaveli was a italian mastermind who helped some people fake their deaths. Kind of weird why he'd change his name to something totally different right before he croaked. This isn't just Puff Daddy gonig to P. Diddy here, this was a big change. I still want him to just show up to the Grammy's or some big event some year when he's old and watch people freak out. Have him, Dre, and Snoop bust out into a new compilation right on stage and freak the hell out of somebody.

NJ Chief Fan
06-07-2006, 12:59 AM
Some say this was 2pacs best release... that it really revealed the true pac, He recorded the album in 7 days and then was shot a month later.

Listening to this album for the first time I feel his concern and some of his fortelling... but is that just because he was shot once already?

Your thoughts?

my favorite cd of all time...i have a magazine article that has the outlawz talking about those seven days that it took to record this album...it is a real deep album...he knew his time was coming to an end and became a real workaholic, the guy was making 2 movies and made numerous songs during his short time after being released from prison

and the record was recorded in the summer of 96 and he was shot bout a couple months later

i dont think this man ever made a bad song...well maybe his first cd wasnt that great but everything after that was i dont even know how to describe it, he just had so much passion when he was on the mic

NJ Chief Fan
06-07-2006, 01:02 AM
I think this is probably one of my top 10 favorite albums of all time, and I hate rap. I used to think 2pac faked his death and was chillin' in an island in somewhere. I mean theres all of this evidence...

Makaveli was a italian mastermind who helped some people fake their deaths. Kind of weird why he'd change his name to something totally different right before he croaked. This isn't just Puff Daddy gonig to P. Diddy here, this was a big change. I still want him to just show up to the Grammy's or some big event some year when he's old and watch people freak out. Have him, Dre, and Snoop bust out into a new compilation right on stage and freak the hell out of somebody.

machiaveli was a writer, who wrote a book about a prince faking his death

i wish he was still alive, after he died hip hop really went down hill because of that clown puff daddy and then those southern clowns

NJ Chief Fan
06-07-2006, 01:09 AM
2pac- god bless the dead, real freaky song. in the beginning of the song 2pac says rest in peace to biggie smalls(who died like 6 months after he did)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=ADD54E76216E01F0

SLAG
06-07-2006, 10:04 AM
Do we not have any "Pac Is still Alive"
People here..

DMAC
06-07-2006, 10:11 AM
People here..I used to think so back in high school when I was a moron.

SLAG
06-07-2006, 10:28 AM
I think that fad ended around 2001 or 2002

Moooo
06-08-2006, 02:01 AM
People here..

2-pac's sitting at a table with Elvis, and Jim Morrison somewhere, reminiscing about whatever people who fake their own death reminisce about.

Moooo

NJ Chief Fan
06-08-2006, 02:03 AM
2-pac's sitting at a table with Elvis, and Jim Morrison somewhere, reminiscing about whatever people who fake their own death reminisce about.

Moooo
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

SLAG
06-08-2006, 09:09 AM

Moooo

ROFL

Biggie brought the Jelly Doughnuts

SLAG
06-09-2006, 02:57 PM
on the 2 Disc "All Eyez On Me" the song "When We Ride" Pac Identifiy's his Alias as Makaveli- when was this Recorded? i'm Guesssing before The Don Killuminati-

probably Meaningless again.

Halfcan
06-09-2006, 03:12 PM
I hate rap-but will concede Tupac had some nice lyrics.

Lake
06-09-2006, 03:38 PM
Like many people I feel that his death more or less took Rap and R&B with him to the grave. Hiphop and R&B have gone down the tubes over the past decade. It reminds me of Hair Rock 1988 thru 1996 only this is taking much longer to end.

SLAG
06-09-2006, 03:40 PM
Like many people I feel that his death more or less took Rap and R&B with him to the grave. Hiphop and R&B have gone down the tubes over the past decade. It reminds me of Hair Rock 1988 thru 1996 only this is taking much longer to end.

I agree but I do have hope for the Hip Hop and R&B Genre with groups like The Black Eyed Pea's and One of my personal fav. is Jurassic5

The end is near

and it looks bright

Lake
06-09-2006, 03:43 PM
Most music seems very stagnent right now. Even rock.

SLAG
06-09-2006, 03:48 PM
Most music seems very stagnent right now. Even rock.

Yeah... I CAN NOT STAND whiney Rock like Staind or Nickelback and all the other bands that sound exactly like them.

I wonder just WTF happend that they have to be all mopy and sad...

grow some fu*king balls

Lake
06-09-2006, 04:21 PM
Most of the Rock Bands from the Nineties were either Pissed or were Sad. This new stuff just takes it down a level.

NJ Chief Fan
06-12-2006, 10:52 PM
on the 2 Disc "All Eyez On Me" the song "When We Ride" Pac Identifiy's his Alias as Makaveli- when was this Recorded? i'm Guesssing before The Don Killuminati-

probably Meaningless again.

that cd was recorded right after pac was released on bail in late 95 early 96

NJ Chief Fan
06-12-2006, 10:54 PM
rap is killing hip hop, but hip hop is making a come back...people like lil jon g unit ying yang twins will be forgotten by the end of 06

KcMizzou
06-12-2006, 10:59 PM
"Me Against the World" is still one of my favorite CDs. I never get tired of it.

SLAG
06-13-2006, 12:45 PM
"Me Against the World" is still one of my favorite CDs. I never get tired of it.

thats a good one..

Strickly 4 my Ni99A's Is a good one as well

NJ Chief Fan
06-14-2006, 03:11 AM
Strickly 4 my Ni99A's Is a good one as well
thats my 2nd favorite pac cd...me against the world would of been better if it had more of the songs off of r u still down