PDA

View Full Version : I fought the law and the Law won

primetime444
06-07-2006, 04:56 PM
Was watching NFL Total Access today and they said the top 3 teams Ty Law is interested in is the Patriots, Cardinals, and wouldn't you know it the Chiefs!!!

milkman
06-07-2006, 04:58 PM
Wow!

I never would have guessed that!

chagrin
06-07-2006, 05:00 PM
Wow!

I never would have guessed that!

Easy there Milkman, remember your kinder, gentler side

milkman
06-07-2006, 05:11 PM
Easy there Milkman, remember your kinder, gentler side

This IS my kinder, gentler side.

Psyko Tek
06-07-2006, 05:23 PM
if he goes to the cards for cash he deserves what he gets

KCChiefsMan
06-07-2006, 05:24 PM

Dr. Johnny Fever
06-07-2006, 05:30 PM
Yea but the guy we could really use is Ty Law.

chiefsfaninNC
06-07-2006, 05:44 PM
This IS my kinder, gentler side.

And it sucks. You should regress.

ChiefsFire
06-07-2006, 05:45 PM
how else will they pay him?......sand dollars?

jspchief
06-07-2006, 05:56 PM
how else will they pay him?......sand dollars?I think he's saying that the only reason to go to Arizona over the two other teams would be more money, and that passing on better teams to get paid playing for a shitty team may not be a smart move.

ChiefsFire
06-07-2006, 05:58 PM
I think he's saying that the only reason to go to Arizona over the two other teams would be more money, and that passing on better teams to get paid playing for a shitty team may not be a smart move.
we need a sarcasm smilie on here

thanks man

Taco John
06-07-2006, 06:11 PM

Huh? The Cards are looking like one of the up and coming teams in this league. I'd say they've got just as good a shot at going deep in the playoffs as any other NFC team, given the way the NFC has been over the last few years.

Certainly, he's got no better shot at winning a Superbowl joining the Chiefs. All smack aside, the AFC has been a pretty competitive place, and for the last three years, the Patriots, Colts, Steelers and Broncos have been hoarding the playoff spots, leaving the rest of the league to fight over the two wildcard spots. That doesn't look to change anytime soon.

As far as the Chiefs go, I wouldn't be suprised to see you guys make a strong push for first. I also wouldn't be suprised to see you struggle to stay out of the bottom. The way your defense has played in the last few years, coupled with a new coach who could take the team in either direction... You guys are just as risky as the Cards... like it or not.

At least the Cards have some forward momentum, in that Denny has been with them and has shown progress in the right direction. Herm really is a wildcard right now for your team.

jjjayb
06-07-2006, 06:17 PM
All smack aside, the AFC has been a pretty competitive place, and for the last three years, the Patriots, Colts, Steelers and Broncos have been hoarding the playoff spots, leaving the rest of the league to fight over the two wildcard spots. That doesn't look to change anytime soon.

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't 2 of the Donkeys 3 last playoff appearances wildcard spots? Didn't the Afc west have a different division leader each of the last 3 years? The Donkeys certainly haven't been the dominant force in the Afc West like you try to make it sound.

milkman
06-07-2006, 06:32 PM
And it sucks. You should regress.

This is the point where I would've told you that, in my worst nightmare, I could never achieve the record low level of suckage that you've managed to sustain for months.

But this is the kinder, gentler me, so I won't tell you that. :p

Stinger
06-07-2006, 07:00 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't 2 of the Donkeys 3 last playoff appearances wildcard spots? Didn't the Afc west have a different division leader each of the last 3 years? The Donkeys certainly haven't been the dominant force in the Afc West like you try to make it sound.

STFU How dare you contridict spin with facts!!!!!

alanm
06-07-2006, 07:44 PM
Hey, Hey, Hey!! Don't stop him. I love it when Taco talks out of his ass. ROFL

jettio
06-07-2006, 07:49 PM
Huh? The Cards are looking like one of the up and coming teams in this league. I'd say they've got just as good a shot at going deep in the playoffs as any other NFC team, given the way the NFC has been over the last few years.

Certainly, he's got no better shot at winning a Superbowl joining the Chiefs. All smack aside, the AFC has been a pretty competitive place, and for the last three years, the Patriots, Colts, Steelers and Broncos have been hoarding the playoff spots, leaving the rest of the league to fight over the two wildcard spots. That doesn't look to change anytime soon.

As far as the Chiefs go, I wouldn't be suprised to see you guys make a strong push for first. I also wouldn't be suprised to see you struggle to stay out of the bottom. The way your defense has played in the last few years, coupled with a new coach who could take the team in either direction... You guys are just as risky as the Cards... like it or not.

At least the Cards have some forward momentum, in that Denny has been with them and has shown progress in the right direction. Herm really is a wildcard right now for your team.

:Broncos: Jake Plummer :Broncos: