PDA

View Full Version : Orange Mane...

CoMoChief
06-07-2006, 09:08 PM
Good lord these people over there are retarded. It's always fun to go over there and argue, but these people over there really are stupid. Im sure many here already know this.

Hammock Parties
06-07-2006, 09:08 PM
They say the same thing about us over here.

Taco John
06-07-2006, 09:09 PM

Imagine that, huh?

SLAG
06-07-2006, 09:11 PM
Imagine that, huh?

Yeah but if you are a Donkos fan there has to be something geneticlly wrong with you

Hammock Parties
06-07-2006, 09:13 PM
Imagine that, huh?

Yeah, I don't put a whole lot of stock in either site's opinion of the other. For the most part the memberships are similar.

About the only difference is our mods are a little more relaxed.

Mark M
06-07-2006, 09:19 PM
Yeah, I don't put a whole lot of stock in either site's opinion of the other. For the most part the memberships are similar.

About the only difference is our mods are a little more relaxed.

And don't root for a team that sucks big, sweaty donkey balls.

MM
~~:)

CoMoChief
06-07-2006, 09:26 PM

Are you Bob over there? If you are Im ColtSteel25. just FYI.

Taco John
06-07-2006, 09:37 PM
Are you Bob over there? If you are Im ColtSteel25. just FYI.

I'm Taco John over there...

Boon
06-07-2006, 09:40 PM
The minge is gay............

CoMoChief
06-07-2006, 09:42 PM
I'm Taco John over there...

yeah I kinda thought that :p

Iowanian
06-07-2006, 09:44 PM
At least T@co is consistant. He sucks EQUALLY on both boards.

SoCalBronco
06-07-2006, 10:26 PM
Are you Bob over there?

Yes. GoChiefs is Bob's Your Closet Donk Lover, on the Mane.

Hammock Parties
06-07-2006, 10:26 PM
Yes. GoChiefs is Bob's Your Closet Donk Lover, on the Mane.

No, I am not.

BWillie
06-07-2006, 11:09 PM
http://www.motorsportsguyana.com/jan-monday-31st/P1090207.JPG

Looks like what happens after Denver vs KC games.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-08-2006, 10:02 AM
It's pretty widely known that they are a bunch of sissies over there. they will not only run their mouths about the Chiefs, but the people of K.C, and MO in general. However don't you dare return the smack, or you will be banned. For instance, I was banned for telling one of them they were in love with another man. They will tell you you are inbred and your mother is a whore. That is perfectly okay. So be prepared for shit talkers and keep your mouth shut. You'll do fine.

JBucc
06-08-2006, 10:05 AM
Yah tehy suck mmmhmmm.

KCTitus
06-08-2006, 10:23 AM
It's pretty widely known that they are a bunch of sissies over there. they will not only run their mouths about the Chiefs, but the people of K.C, and MO in general. However don't you dare return the smack, or you will be banned. For instance, I was banned for telling one of them they were in love with another man. They will tell you you are inbred and your mother is a whore. That is perfectly okay. So be prepared for shit talkers and keep your mouth shut. You'll do fine.

This is pretty much correct...unlike the Planet, they cannot handle and little smack thrown into their homerfest. Anything except blind homerism is not tolerated over there. Oddly, at the Planet, homerism is scoffed, mocked and lambasted here.

Their version of smack stops at 'mullet' and 'camaro'...after that, they're pretty much done. It's just rinse and repeat the same line over and over and over and over and over again.

It says a lot that the owner of that site spends more time here than there an has more posts here than 95% of the membership of this BB.

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-08-2006, 10:51 AM
The Mange sucks Dead Donkey Dicks.

Big Green ones.

And so does Plummer (The Joke of a Quarterback)

King_Chief_Fan
06-08-2006, 11:32 AM
Good lord these people over there are retarded. It's always fun to go over there and argue, but these people over there really are stupid. Im sure many here already know this.

Like I said before, you don't go to someone else's house and put your feet on coffee table. The fact that donkey fans come here and put their feet on our coffee table just shows their up bringing and their constant need to be validated. The fact that our Mods tolerate it is what I question.

Otter
06-08-2006, 11:37 AM
You forgot the link and a picture of you tickling Taco's prostate.

Please neg rep this douchbag.

CoMoChief
06-08-2006, 11:47 AM
Like I said before, you don't go to someone else's house and put your feet on coffee table. The fact that donkey fans come here and put their feet on our coffee table just shows their up bringing and their constant need to be validated. The fact that our Mods tolerate it is what I question.

Yeah but who really cares though. This is all a game, and whether someone is considered to be a troll or not shouldnt have really any effect on anyone's lives. The fact is that this is all entertainment and these message boards across the internet regarding NFL teams is just that as well. Wheres the fun if you dont have anyone to talk smack to from other teams. It's not like they or us come over to eachothers sites and make it a living hell for eachother. It's all part of the rivalry.

ROYC75
06-08-2006, 12:26 PM
This is pretty much correct...unlike the Planet, they cannot handle and little smack thrown into their homerfest. Anything except blind homerism is not tolerated over there. Oddly, at the Planet, homerism is scoffed, mocked and lambasted here.

Their version of smack stops at 'mullet' and 'camaro'...after that, they're pretty much done. It's just rinse and repeat the same line over and over and over and over and over again.

It says a lot that the owner of that site spends more time here than there an has more posts here than 95% of the membership of this BB.

Greg hit the nail on the head....... :clap:

Fish
06-08-2006, 12:33 PM
Dead Donkey....

Looks like what happens after Denver vs KC games.

Dude.... WTF?

And is that a catfish trying to escape the dead donkey's ass?

Nasty man..... nasty........