PDA

View Full Version : When will we lose our "little Buddy"?

chiefqueen
06-08-2006, 10:53 AM
When will Dayton Moore fire Buddy Bell?

kc1977
06-08-2006, 10:59 AM
My guess is after the season - but any later than today is too late.

ck_IN
06-08-2006, 12:35 PM
Considering the players he has to work with and the unsettled front office exactly what is Bell doing that's so bad?

Caveat: Since I'm out of town and only get the ESPN news I may have completely missed something obvious to the rest of you.

Fish
06-08-2006, 12:39 PM
Considering the players he has to work with and the unsettled front office exactly what is Bell doing that's so bad?

Caveat: Since I'm out of town and only get the ESPN news I may have completely missed something obvious to the rest of you.

providing a convenient scapegoat for Glass....

StcChief
06-08-2006, 01:28 PM
So when are they replacing little Buddy.... with the real
little buddy.
Bring in Bob Denver..never mind he's dead

chiefqueen
06-08-2006, 01:30 PM
So when are they replacing little Buddy.... with the real
little buddy.
Bring in Bob Denver..never mind he's dead

You mean the one wearing a Royals Uniform every day is alive?

beavis
06-08-2006, 01:33 PM
Bell has never won, anywhere. I can't believe he has a job anywhere.

shakesthecat
06-08-2006, 01:34 PM

Last night was a perfect example.
Pulling a pitcher who's throwing a shutout in the 9th inning, and bringing in a "closer" who hasn't got anyone out in over a month.
Not that he had any better options mind you, but he should have let the kid win or lose it on his own.

The guy is Tony Muser Part II