PDA

View Full Version : springfield, SPRINGFIELD!!

DMAC
06-09-2006, 01:05 PM
Just got approved to be transferred back down to Springfluff today!! They moved me up to STL last year and now I get to come back home. This is one of the greatest days of my life, because I hate STL and everything that it stands for. Can't wait to meet all the Springfield planeteers at Fox and Hound for some Chiefs football!!
:thumb::clap:PBJPBJ

Moooo
06-09-2006, 01:08 PM
Welcome back! I didn't know you left, but welcome back! Just don't bring any of that crazy St. Louis driving back with you :)

Moooo

JimNasium
06-09-2006, 01:13 PM
Can't wait to meet all the Springfield planeteers at Fox and Hound for some Chiefs football!!
I'll meet you there at 7.

Rain Man
06-09-2006, 01:14 PM
You hate what St. Louis stands for? You hate Saint Louis? Who is Saint Louis?

DMAC
06-09-2006, 01:15 PM
Welcome back! I didn't know you left, but welcome back! Just don't bring any of that crazy St. Louis driving back with you :)

MooooI have been up here for a year. My first day back, I am going to go to Village Inn for breakfast, then head over to Bass Pro, and it's museum, then go to Canton Inn for lunch...then go catch a Cards game, then head to Mexican Villa for dinner. After dinner I'm off to Uncle Bentleys for some drinks!! It's still in the same place isn't it? :cuss:

Moooo
06-09-2006, 01:16 PM
I have been up here for a year. My first day back, I am going to go to Village Inn for breakfast, then head over to Bass Pro, and it's museum, then go to Canton Inn for lunch...then go catch a Cards game, then head to Mexican Villa for dinner. After dinner I'm off to Uncle Bentleys for some drinks!! It's still in the same place isn't it? :cuss:

I don't know uncle Bentley's...I don't get out much and I've only been here 18 months. But I know the burrito enchilada style is still there, rockin it Villa style.

Moooo

DMAC
06-09-2006, 01:18 PM
I don't know uncle Bentley's...I don't get out much and I've only been here 18 months. But I know the burrito enchilada style is still there, rockin it Villa style.

MooooUncle Bentleys used to be a really cool Cheers type bar on Republic and Fremont on the South side. But they built a new one over by Mr. Yens off Republic and National and put a Walgreens up where Mr. Bentleys used to be.:shake:

DMAC
06-09-2006, 01:23 PM
You hate what St. Louis stands for? You hate Saint Louis? Who is Saint Louis?
This is St. Louis...

http://www.allsportsrugs.com/images/Rams.jpg

http://www.sportsteams.com/acbnet/stores/1/images/MLB/LOGOS/StLouisCardinals.jpg

http://www.hiphopnz.com/articles/images/nelly.jpg

Moooo
06-09-2006, 01:24 PM
LOL... nelly.

Moooo

chagrin
06-09-2006, 02:25 PM
LOL... nelly.

Moooo

When are those rappers going to do something really heartfelt and start wearing those super huge rollers in their hair, as a tribute?

DMAC
06-09-2006, 02:41 PM
When are those rappers going to do something really heartfelt and start wearing those super huge rollers in their hair, as a tribute?Steam Rollers?

http://www.apropaving.com/images/steamroller.jpg

StcChief
06-09-2006, 03:03 PM
Just got approved to be transferred back down to Springfluff today!! They moved me up to STL last year and now I get to come back home. This is one of the greatest days of my life, because I hate STL and everything that it stands for. Can't wait to meet all the Springfield planeteers at Fox and Hound for some Chiefs football!!
Woow Hoo...one less commuter.

DMAC
06-09-2006, 03:06 PM
Woow Hoo...one less commuter.I live 1 mile from work. You wont miss me.

DMAC
06-21-2006, 10:45 AM
Well, I am leaving on Friday morning...anyone going to Firefall?

Moooo
06-21-2006, 10:47 AM

I've never been there, but no. I have to look for a new car... I might even be in KC!

Moooo

DMAC
06-21-2006, 11:01 AM
I've never been there, but no. I have to look for a new car... I might even be in KC!

MooooI will sell you my wifes car...1 owner...low miles...

Hammock Parties
06-21-2006, 11:05 AM
Guess who's coming to dinner.

BigRedChief
06-21-2006, 11:06 AM

I love Firefall.:clap:

Moooo
06-21-2006, 11:08 AM
I will sell you my wifes car...1 owner...low miles...

If you're in springfield, and it's under $3000, I'm sold.

Moooo

DMAC
06-21-2006, 11:08 AM
I love Firefall.:clap:If I go, you can find me by the funnel cake stand.

DMAC
06-21-2006, 11:09 AM
If you're in springfield, and it's under $3000, I'm sold.

MooooReally? I am and it is. PM me