nychief
06-09-2006, 08:17 PM
http://horsehater.blogspot.com/

T-post Tom
06-09-2006, 08:19 PM
I wonder how he feels about mules...

Sully
06-09-2006, 09:21 PM
"Gee horse, that's just beautiful, Did you stick a Polynesian lady up YOUR BIG FAT STUPID ASS!!" ROFL ROFL ROFL

nychief
06-09-2006, 09:25 PM
Just the pure bile make me laugh.

Jenson71
06-09-2006, 09:31 PM
There are fewer things nicer than a great horse. This guy probably still has maids clean his bibs.

Jesus
06-09-2006, 09:53 PM
Donkeys, Horses, Broncos.....they were like the after-birth of creation for Dad. Hell, they end up as glue and dogfood. Coincidence? I think not.

nychief
06-09-2006, 09:57 PM
This is my forvorite part:

"It's Been A Long Time, But I Still ****ing HATE Horses!

And ponies.
And unicorns.
And donkeys.
And mules.
And stallions.
And asses (except on chicks).
And broncos.
And colts.
And football, I ****ing hate that too.
And nags.
And stallions.
And mares.
And mustangs (both the horse and the car).
And zebras.

**** all of you."

Jesus
06-09-2006, 09:58 PM
This is my forvorite part:

"It's Been A Long Time, But I Still ****ing HATE Horses!

And ponies.
And unicorns.
And donkeys.
And mules.
And stallions.
And asses (except on chicks).
And broncos.
And colts.
And football, I ****ing hate that too.
And nags.
And stallions.
And mares.
And mustangs (both the horse and the car).
And zebras.

**** all of you."Like I said...except for including "football," that dudes gonna suffer when he dies.

Always a Chief fan
06-11-2006, 12:42 PM
something wrong with people that hate horses.I like horses better than I like people.

CosmicPal
06-11-2006, 12:59 PM
I have to admit, some of it was funny and a little clever. But, it is obvious these guys are attention whores- they really don't hate horses as much as they really love the attention they are getting for putting up something unique and entirely different. That's the problem with blogs- every single one of them is nothing more than peeps desperate for attention. So be it.

Now, if you don't mind, I'll go sit on my horse with no name- it's good to be out of the rain.

Always a Chief fan
06-11-2006, 01:07 PM
I don't care what you do. This is a BB,anyone can say what they feel.

milkman
06-11-2006, 01:15 PM
I don't care what you do. This is a BB,anyone can say what they feel.

:spock:

Always a Chief fan
06-11-2006, 01:31 PM
I enjoy coming to this BB from time to time,and reading posts about the chiefs, or things that I find interesting.Some of you who live on here and think that you're post count validates what you have to say means nothing to me.Cheers to all of you,just don't take what is said on here too seriously.I will continue to "Lurk" here,as much as I please.

milkman
06-11-2006, 01:35 PM
I enjoy coming to this BB from time to time,and reading posts about the chiefs, or things that I find interesting.Some of you who live on here and think that you're post count validates what you have to say means nothing to me.Cheers to all of you,just don't take what is said on here too seriously.I will continue to "Lurk" here,as much as I please.

I'm just trying to figure out what brought on the second post.

No one said anything.

Hell, lurk, post, do whatever ya want.
Nobody is stopping you.

Always a Chief fan
06-11-2006, 01:36 PM
Thank you milkman,nice to meet you.

Bowser
06-11-2006, 01:38 PM

What the **** is this?

Always a Chief fan
06-11-2006, 01:41 PM
you don't understand english?

milkman
06-11-2006, 01:42 PM
What the **** is this?

Preemptive strike.

Bowser
06-11-2006, 01:43 PM
you don't understand english?

I understand English quite well. I have a hard time with dumbass, though.

Always a Chief fan
06-11-2006, 01:44 PM
Actually,I really a pretty nice guy.Just thought I would say hello.

Always a Chief fan
06-11-2006, 01:53 PM
I've been a Chiefs fan since they moved to KC in 63.I watched the first superbowl where they lost to the packers(I hated that).I live and die with the Chiefs.I can't wait to see them win another superbowl.By the way Mr. Bowser,I do not believe that I called you a dumbass,or insulted you in any way.If you think that I did,well I don't care anyway.

mikey23545
06-11-2006, 01:57 PM

You're either a ****ing horse, or a dumbass.

milkman
06-11-2006, 01:58 PM
I've been a Chiefs fan since they moved to KC in 63.I watched the first superbowl where they lost to the packers(I hated that).I live and die with the Chiefs.I can't wait to see them win another superbowl.By the way Mr. Bowser,I do not believe that I called you a dumbass,or insulted you in any way.If you think that I did,well I don't care anyway.

He didn't accuse you of calling him a dumbass.

Demonpenz
06-11-2006, 02:02 PM
Welcome to the board always a chiefs fan! You seem like a cool guy. Enjoy your stay and ask questions if you want. I think i speak for everyone that we will all "always be a chiefs fan"

Adept Havelock
06-11-2006, 02:02 PM
Why hate horses? They are a great source of glue and cheap dog food... ;)

Always a Chief fan
06-11-2006, 02:03 PM
Actually Mikey,I'm neither.I figured that it would not be long until you BB tough guys piled on.

Bowser
06-11-2006, 02:04 PM
I've been a Chiefs fan since they moved to KC in 63.I watched the first superbowl where they lost to the packers(I hated that).I live and die with the Chiefs.I can't wait to see them win another superbowl.

Good to see another fanatical Chiefs fan. Welcome.

By the way Mr. Bowser,I do not believe that I called you a dumbass,or insulted you in any way.If you think that I did,well I don't care anyway.

You say you've lurked for over a year. That's probably a good move on your part. You should try to perfect the art of lurking, 'cause the hole you're digging is getting up around your eyebrows.

Always a Chief fan
06-11-2006, 02:05 PM
You must be french,or a french lover.

luv
06-11-2006, 02:06 PM
Actually Mikey,I'm neither.I figured that it would not be long until you BB tough guys piled on.
Actually, no one said anything to you that was negative until you came out of left field with your second post. So, in other words, it seems you brought it on yourself.

milkman
06-11-2006, 02:06 PM

Some of us are trying to be a little less abrasive, but you are really making that difficult.

Always a Chief fan
06-11-2006, 02:09 PM
Can we start over if I say hi again? Glad to meet you folks

Always a Chief fan
06-11-2006, 02:11 PM
i'm just touchy about sick horse jokes.I have three and I love them.A guy I know had his horse shot by some idiot kid,just for kicks.

Bwana
06-11-2006, 02:16 PM
i'm just touchy about sick horse jokes.I have three and I love them.A guy I know had his horse shot by some idiot kid,just for kicks.

How do you feel about cat jokes? :hmmm:

Always a Chief fan
06-11-2006, 02:20 PM
heh,I don't really like cats Bwana,(cool nickname by the way).I guess I'm just coming across all wrong.I have read many of you're posts and thought that you were pretty cool.

Moooo
06-11-2006, 02:38 PM
I didn't go back to read a lot of the prior posts, but as for me, I used to dislike horses thinking they were mean and stupid. But then, for one reason or another about 6 months ago I started watching races (My friend had some old classic races), and bought a video game on it. Its amazing how unique they are. Each one is one of a kind, even if there's another one that may look and act like him.

Nother thing that makes it so cool, is that its the only race I can think of with two living creatures racing as one. That's hard to do. I mean, the jockey can mess up, like the driver can of a stock car, but a stock car can't like to lead until late, or something of that sort...

Moooo