PDA

View Full Version : How long until Burgos is released or something... GAWH!

teedubya
06-09-2006, 08:36 PM
Man, I dont typically hate too many things... Denver Broncos are one... David Glass is two... but Amborix Burgos is moving up the list.

Damn he sucks. Everytime he comes into the game I cringe.

nychief
06-09-2006, 08:44 PM
He just has been in the big leagues too early. Throwing the ball hard does not mean the same thing in the Big Leauges that it does in the cane fields.

Eleazar
06-09-2006, 08:45 PM
Thanks for the mojo, do this every time he comes into the game

nychief
he can throw hard though....

teedubya
yeah, Ill just bump this thread. He has succeeded the past two days, but man, there is scar tissue pertaining to this guy. heh.

banyon
06-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Burgos has a ++ Splitter and a + fastball with movement.

Only idiots give up on pitchers with those measurables.

Sure-Oz
06-10-2006, 02:22 AM
They took away his forkball, which i thought was a great pitch, he has the stuff to become real good, there are other royals that had great seasons last year, like sisco sucking as well. Lets hope they turn it around.

Moooo
06-10-2006, 03:14 AM
They took away his forkball, which i thought was a great pitch, he has the stuff to become real good, there are other royals that had great seasons last year, like sisco sucking as well. Lets hope they turn it around.

What do you mean "took away?" Did they not want him to use it anymore?

Sorry, no matter how much I try, I don't get the pitches. I know what they do roughly, but I don't know why other than maybe a screwball why anyone would want to not use a pitch...

Moooo

beavis
06-10-2006, 12:00 PM
Burgos has a ++ Splitter and a + fastball with movement.

Only idiots give up on pitchers with those measurables.
Hence, the thread starter. :LOL:

Sure-Oz
06-10-2006, 12:46 PM
What do you mean "took away?" Did they not want him to use it anymore?

Sorry, no matter how much I try, I don't get the pitches. I know what they do roughly, but I don't know why other than maybe a screwball why anyone would want to not use a pitch...

Moooo
It was a good "out" pitch for him and they don't want him using it this year, I guess it is an unorthodox type pitch and can decline careers or something, not 100% sure about that fact, but it was his 3rd pitch. It seems they want him to rely on his fast ball more. Contreras uses a forkball as well, and is effective. Burgos forkball was pretty good from what i heard. Where is TK he knows this type of shit better than me.

ChiefsCountry
06-10-2006, 01:58 PM
If I was the Royals I would send him down to Wichita where he should be playing. Actually if I was the Royals I would put all of our stud prospects on the same farm team and let them roll for a few years. They kind of have done that with Wichita, but not everybody is there.

Also could Teahan play 1st base? Or would it be better to move Gordon to 1st?

beavis
06-10-2006, 03:42 PM
Hali sure has a sandy vagina. ROFL

KCChiefsMan
06-10-2006, 04:01 PM
my closers are so bad I have him on my fantasy team, he got a save last night! yay

sedated
06-10-2006, 05:10 PM
Also could Teahan play 1st base? Or would it be better to move Gordon to 1st?

teahan doesn't have the bat for 1st (or 3rd, or outfield)

as for burgos, he'll get better as he gets older.

I lost a bet last night because of him. I thought he would blow that save for sure. Great game, though.

It was worth buying the shots to have the royals win

teedubya
08-04-2006, 10:11 PM
Burgos!

Eleazar
08-04-2006, 10:32 PM
teahan doesn't have the bat for 1st (or 3rd, or outfield)

Nice pull Hali! ;)