PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Memorial - Rockfest KC 2006 location

Lzen
06-10-2006, 12:25 AM
I'm going to Rockfest tomorrow. Website says it's at Liberty Memorial. What type of venue is that? Is that inside? Outside? I know I've been to concerts in the past at Liberty Hall. Or was that Memorial Hall? Hell, I can't remember. But I'm not sure if that is the same place. The website doesn't give a whole lot of info on it. It just says water bottles and blankets are allowed while lawn chairs are not. That sounds to me like an outside venue. Anyone been there before?

58-4ever
06-10-2006, 12:26 AM
I heard the lineup is quite ghey.

BWillie
06-10-2006, 12:29 AM

Must not be too gay if they sold out already. I can't even get tickets....I'm POED. Last year it was awesome, it was all muddy. Chicks were wearing pretty little skirts and clothes, and they were all ruined. It was great.

But yeah, it is outside. Rain or shine. Great deal for 15 bands. 30 bucks is what it usually costs for one band...

Lzen
06-10-2006, 12:30 AM
Oh, well okay then. I guess I just won't go.

Oh and btw, piss off.

Any serious answers? Damn, when the f*** did we all become such musical snobs? 4321

58-4ever
06-10-2006, 12:32 AM
Just giving an opinion dude. I'm sure the experience is worth it if there are really scantily clad women in attendence.

Lzen
06-10-2006, 12:34 AM
Just giving an opinion dude. I'm sure the experience is worth it if there are really scantily clad women in attendence.

Did I ask what anyone thought of the lineup? No. Please try and stick to the thread topic or just don't reply. Sheesh, how freakin' hard is that?
:rolleyes:

BWillie
06-10-2006, 12:35 AM
I'm curious Lzen, when did you buy tickets? I was just going to buy them at the gate like last year but I heard it was sold out. Ticketmaster.com confirms my boggle.

58-4ever
06-10-2006, 12:38 AM
Did I ask what anyone thought of the lineup? No. Please try and stick to the thread topic or just don't reply. Sheesh, how freakin' hard is that?
:rolleyes:

Until Mr. Bush takes this right away too, I can say whatever I want. :harumph:

Bowser
06-10-2006, 07:30 AM
It's completely outside, under the phallic symbol of the Liberty Memorial by Crown Center. Good luck finding a close parking spot.

Lzen
06-10-2006, 07:47 AM
Until Mr. Bush takes this right away too, I can say whatever I want. :harumph:

Yes, you are free to be a dickhead all you want. We all could be that if we so chose. Most of us, however, choose not to. Unless, of course, it's absolutely necessary.

There is a Rockfest thread for you to state your opinion of the lineup. This thread was asking for info, not your dumbass opinions. Try to work on that reading comprehension thing. ;)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=141906

You're and idiot.

BTW, I would be curious as to what bands you like. Bands that you think are not ghey. You know, since you seem to be the foremost expert on what is ghey.

Lzen
06-10-2006, 07:49 AM
It's completely outside, under the phallic symbol of the Liberty Memorial by Crown Center. Good luck finding a close parking spot.

Thanks, Bowser. My cousin is supposed to meet me at Crown Center. I'm planning on leaving my truck there and he and I will carpool the rest of the way into the place.

Lzen
06-10-2006, 07:50 AM
I'm curious Lzen, when did you buy tickets? I was just going to buy them at the gate like last year but I heard it was sold out. Ticketmaster.com confirms my boggle.

Sry, dude. I went to bed right after I posted this. I bought my tickets last Friday. 8 days ago.

4th and Long
06-10-2006, 07:59 AM
The event IS sold out, for the first time ever.