PDA

View Full Version : Got nothing to do on Saturday?

Chiefs Pantalones
06-14-2006, 11:11 PM
NFL Network is devoting the whole day to Kansas City Chiefs football. Just a heads up.

tk13
06-14-2006, 11:20 PM
12 p.m. ET -- Game of the Week
2005 Oakland Raiders vs Kansas City Cheifs from 11/6/05 - Larry Johnson dove for a one-yard touchdown run on the final play of the game, as Kansas City posted a dramatic 27-23 win over Oakland at Arrowhead Stadium.

1 p.m. -- Game of the Week
2005 Denver Broncos vs Kansas City Chiefs from 12/4/05 - Larry Johnson carried the ball 30 times for 140 yards with two touchdowns, as Kansas City defeated Denver, 31-27 in an AFC West showdown at Arrowhead Stadium.

2 p.m. -- Game of the Week
2005 Cincinnati Bengals vs Kansas City Chiefs from 1/1/06 - Trent Green threw for 334 yards and a touchdown and Larry Johnson ran for 201 yards and three touchdowns as the Chiefs dismantled the Bengals. Even though the Chiefs just missed the Playoffs, this win was an emotional send-off for head coach Dick Vermeil as he announced his retirement after the game. Vermeil is wired for sound in this episode.

2:30 p.m. -- Film Session
2004 Kansas City Chiefs - Under head coach Dick Vermeil, the Chiefs finished the regular season 7-9. The Chiefs failed to qualify for the Playoffs, finishing third in the AFC West.

3 p.m. -- In Their Own Words
Get up close and personal with today's most successful and intriguing coaches and players with In Their Own Words. Each one-hour episode gives fans unprecedented access to an NFL legend with intimate sound. In Their Own Words reveals his intensity, humor, competitiveness and humanity using rare interviews, archival action footage and exclusive sound captured on the field, on the sidelines and in the locker room. Tonight's episode: Hank Stram.

4 p.m. -- In Their Own Words
Get up close and personal with today's most successful and intriguing coaches and players with In Their Own Words. Each one-hour episode gives fans unprecedented access to an NFL legend with intimate sound. In Their Own Words reveals his intensity, humor, competitiveness and humanity using rare interviews, archival action footage and exclusive sound captured on the field, on the sidelines and in the locker room. Tonight's episode: Dick Vermeil.

5 p.m. -- In Their Own Words
Get up close and personal with today's most successful and intriguing coaches and players with In Their Own Words. Each one-hour episode gives fans unprecedented access to an NFL legend with intimate sound. In Their Own Words reveals his intensity, humor, competitiveness and humanity using rare interviews, archival action footage and exclusive sound captured on the field, on the sidelines and in the locker room. Today's episode: Herman Edwards.

6 p.m. -- Game of the Week
2004 Kansas City Chiefs vs Indianapolis Colts - Trent Green threw for 389 yards with 3 touchdowns. Priest Holmes ran for 143 yards with 3 scores, leading the Chiefs to a 45-35 victory over the Colts at Arrowhead Stadium.

7 p.m. -- NFL Total Access Week in Review
The signature show of NFL Network provides never seen before footage, exclusive interviews and inside access with the biggest names in the NFL through Team Cam. This episode is the Week in Review.

8 p.m. -- In Their Own Words
Repeat from 4:00 PM

9 p.m. -- In Their Own Words
Repeat from 5:00 PM

10 p.m. -- NFL Total Access Week in Review
Repeat from 7:00 PM

11 p.m. -- In Their Own Words
Repeat from 4:00 PM

Hammock Parties
06-14-2006, 11:23 PM
Fantastic. I didn't see the GOTW Bengals edition.

jAZ
06-14-2006, 11:29 PM
Kick ass... I just upgraded to Digital and picked up the NFL Network. What good timing.

Rausch
06-14-2006, 11:30 PM
Giggity!

luv
06-14-2006, 11:34 PM
I don't have the NFL Network. :(

That would have been cool to have on while cleaning Saturday.

Hammock Parties
06-14-2006, 11:50 PM
I don't have the NFL Network. :(

That would have been cool to have on while cleaning Saturday.

Back to the Food Network, eh?

chefsos
06-14-2006, 11:50 PM
Oh hell yes.

I'm spending this week looking after my brother-in-law's home and pets while they're out of town, he has NFL network, I have Saturday off, and don't have to get to the airport to pick 'em up 'til Saturday night.PBJPBJ

luv
06-14-2006, 11:51 PM
Back to the Food Network, eh?
Would you shut up already, fatass?

chefsos
06-14-2006, 11:56 PM
WTF is going on here?

luv
06-14-2006, 11:59 PM
WTF is going on here?
For some reason, he has started cracking fat jokes at my expense. Basically, it's the pot calling the kettle black, only I'll bet the pot is bigger than the kettle in this case (I haven't posted any recent pics of me :) ). I feel sorry for him though. Fat people usually at least try to compensate by having a good personality.

J Diddy
06-15-2006, 12:05 AM
For some reason, he has started cracking fat jokes at my expense. Basically, it's the pot calling the kettle black, only I'll bet the pot is bigger than the kettle in this case (I haven't posted any recent pics of me :) ). I feel sorry for him though. Fat people usually at least try to compensate by having a good personality.

Compensating is overrated. I embrace my shortcomings because I do not have to be the one to endure them.

It's the dumb broad I'm with who's gonna be miserable.

Dunit35
06-15-2006, 12:07 AM
Damnit. I am in a wedding this weekend. It looks like I'll have to tell them I can't be an usher.

06-15-2006, 12:08 AM
CAn somebody take on DRU's function for this? PLEASE

Hammock Parties
06-15-2006, 12:09 AM
Damnit. I am in a wedding this weekend. It looks like I'll have to tell them I can't be an usher.

Weddings suck ass.

chefsos
06-15-2006, 12:11 AM
OK. I figured he'd swapped accounts with Hootie while I wasn't looking or something.

Hell, I've gone from 250 to 215 in the last few months without really even trying...I guess that doesn't help much, though. What's the number at which good personality is overwhelmed by Asshole? I figure I oughtta be ready if I get there.

J Diddy
06-15-2006, 12:13 AM
Weddings suck ass.

Don't fret little buddy.

Your state will eventually allow gay marriage. I mean it's just a matter of time, right? Just tell him to hold on.

J Diddy
06-15-2006, 12:14 AM
OK. I figured he'd swapped accounts with Hootie while I wasn't looking or something.

Hell, I've gone from 250 to 215 in the last few months without really even trying...I guess that doesn't help much, though. What's the number at which good personality is overwhelmed by Asshole? I figure I ougtta be ready if I get there.

Good personality is generally overwhelmed by male assholes starting at approximately 150 pounds, or so I've heard.

Hammock Parties
06-15-2006, 12:16 AM
Don't fret little buddy.

Your state will eventually allow gay marriage. I mean it's just a matter of time, right? Just tell him to hold on.

Suckings wed ass.

J Diddy
06-15-2006, 12:17 AM
Suckings wed ass.

ROFL

greg63
06-15-2006, 12:17 AM
NFL Network is devoting the whole day to Kansas City Chiefs football. Just a heads up.

Oh, man I will be off Saturday, but it's my aniversary. :banghead:

J Diddy
06-15-2006, 12:19 AM
Oh, man I will be off Saturday, but it's my aniversary. :banghead:

Slip her some poison. She'll spend the day throwing up and leave you free.

greg63
06-15-2006, 12:27 AM
Slip her some poison. She'll spend the day throwing up and leave you free.

ROFLROFLROFL

You are evil; you must be my son!!!

J Diddy
06-15-2006, 12:29 AM
ROFLROFLROFL

You are evil; you must be my son!!!

I try.

greg63
06-15-2006, 12:30 AM
I try.

I think you succeed. :thumb:

OnTheWarpath15
06-15-2006, 09:14 AM

Poor excuse.

I'm GETTING married on Saturday, and I'll be watching until it's time to head to church......

:)

rad
06-15-2006, 09:31 AM
Poor excuse.

I'm GETTING married on Saturday, and I'll be watching until it's time to head to church......

:)

Congrats.

First time?

OnTheWarpath15
06-15-2006, 09:35 AM
Congrats.

First time?

Thanks.

For her, yes. Second for me.

Kerberos
06-15-2006, 10:20 AM
Thanks.

For her, yes. Second for me.

Poor Bastard

You didn't learn your lesson the FIRST time around?

:shake:

j/k

OnTheWarpath15
06-15-2006, 10:30 AM
Poor Bastard

You didn't learn your lesson the FIRST time around?

:shake:

j/k

The first time never should have happened to begin with. Really bad judgment on my part. I know it's been said by a million guys, but this time is different. Good woman, her parents genuinely care for me, cool siblings, my family adores her, the whole nine yards.

And she loves golf and the Chiefs as much as I do.......

Kerberos
06-15-2006, 11:28 AM
The first time never should have happened to begin with. Really bad judgment on my part. I know it's been said by a million guys, but this time is different. Good woman, her parents genuinely care for me, cool siblings, my family adores her, the whole nine yards.

And she loves golf and the Chiefs as much as I do.......

One of the BIGGEST of many reasons I have the wife that I do today.

If they don't like football they are as good as being psycho because either way it doesn't last long.

:D