PDA

View Full Version : 86 days until our season begins!!!

TinyEvel
06-15-2006, 10:43 AM
I'm keeping with it, folks.

It's been more than six months since we got to watch our team play on live TV.

So, count it down, wind it up, prep the wife or significant other for sixteen sundays of couch jockeying or, should you be so lucky, red seat jockeying.

ArrowheadHawk
06-15-2006, 10:49 AM
we need a countdown timer

ChiefsfaninPA
06-15-2006, 10:58 AM
Are you going to start one of these threads everyday. You know eventually the guys/girls are gonna revolt.

TinyEvel
06-15-2006, 11:04 AM
Are you going to start one of these threads everyday. You know eventually the guys/girls are gonna revolt.

Why?

The "fired up" thread?

I'm gonna keep it fresh with tips for bankrolling the FB watching hours with the wife now so you can cash in during the season, etc.

okaay. ghey.

chagrin
06-15-2006, 11:12 AM
Why?

The "fired up" thread?

I'm gonna keep it fresh with tips for banking the FB watching hours now so you can cash in during the season, etc.

ROFL
WHAT???

DMAC
06-15-2006, 12:42 PM
I'm gonna keep it fresh with tips for bankrolling the FB watching hours with the wife now so you can cash in during the season, etc.

Ya know, I'm trying, but I just cannot understand this sentence.

But anyway... The MODs should fashion some makeshift timer somewhere by the dropdown menus.

Then we arent flooded with threads such as these. :hmmm:

ChiefsfaninPA
06-15-2006, 12:43 PM
Ya know, I'm trying, but I just cannot understand this sentence.

But anyway... The MODs should fashion some makeshift timer somewhere by the dropdown menus.

Then we arent flooded with threads such as these. :hmmm:

I don't think we'll be flooded, its the same guy starting it everyday.

DMAC
06-15-2006, 12:48 PM
I don't think we'll be flooded, its the same guy starting it everyday. oh, well, "Hey, Mr. tinyevel-doll, I know when the season starts, it's on my calendar."

el borracho
06-15-2006, 01:00 PM
Why?

The "fired up" thread?

okaay. ghey.
Allow me to translate.

"I, tinyevel, am going to instruct each of you, dear planeteers, in the art of off-season good behavior so that when football season arrives your significant other will not be bothered by the reduced attention they are receiving"

TinyEvel
06-15-2006, 04:27 PM
Man, why you guys gotta be hatin' on TinyE??!!

Don't you think I have it tough enough already? I can't go anywhere on my motorcycle unless some kid winds up the crank thing, and then I only go about ten feet beofre falling on my side. OR, I get ramped off the roof into a pool or thorn bush hedge or something.
Chicks? forget it! That punk Ken cock-blocks me any time I get close to Barbie and those BRATZ beeotches are only interested in the WWF figures.

Allz I'm trying to do is stir up some excitement in a lull. What else you gonna do, root for the Royals?
Real fun.

Sheesh.
Guess I'll make it a weekly countdown.

12.28 Weeks until season!!!!!

do something nice for your wife this week. Write it down. You'll need to remind her in 12.28 weeks!

Calcountry
06-15-2006, 04:33 PM
ROFL
WHAT???I think this dude has a deal with his wife similar to that dude that had his wife locked up, with rules and good behavior days and stuff. He just cashes in some of his to watch football games. ROFL

TinyEvel
12-02-2008, 01:46 AM
Ah, n00bnorance is bliss.

12-02-2008, 02:01 AM
Oh shit. You are going to try and take over the front page again aren't you.