PDA

View Full Version : Van Damme, dancing in tights...wtf?

chagrin
06-16-2006, 08:14 AM
Can someone tell me where this comes from? It's funny and so sick, at the same time

http://lolzing.com/albums/Van-Damme/vandammedance.gif

phisherman
06-16-2006, 08:22 AM
god, i'm embarrassed to know...

it's from jean's third ever movie, in...................

breakin'

phisherman
06-16-2006, 08:22 AM
if you watch it closely, you can see turbo and the chick that ended up being ozone's girlfriend

Radar Chief
06-16-2006, 08:31 AM
god, i'm embarrassed to know...

it's from jean's first ever movie role, in...................

breakin'

Shouldn’t be embarrassed, at least now you, hopefully, know better. :thumb:
I was walk’n though the Evil Empire, Wal-Mart, the other day and saw a group of Goth kids, complete with pale skin, piercings and black everything for clothes, get’n groceries and talk’n ‘bout “go’n to the park”. As I walked by’em I couldn’t help but smirk a little and think to myself that at least the worst I did at that age was wear parachute pants. ROFL

phisherman
06-16-2006, 08:34 AM
yeah, the parachute pants were bad, reallllly bad.

we probably looked as dumb then though to older people

chagrin
06-16-2006, 08:41 AM

I don't think so

phisherman
06-16-2006, 08:46 AM
yeah, goth kids are pretty funny looking

Radar Chief
06-16-2006, 08:53 AM

Well, at least parachute pants come off.
Hair died pink takes a while to grow out and piercings leave scars.

Judge Smails
06-16-2006, 08:57 AM
I used to work with a guy from Belgium, and he does not have a high opinion of Van Damme. Says he used to be a ballet dancer till he got too fat.

Monkeylook4food
06-16-2006, 09:05 AM
Anybody who clicked into this thread is gay, gay, gay. I just clicked in to tell you.

BIG_DADDY
06-16-2006, 09:21 AM
The rumour in martial arts circles is he is bisexual and has always had boyfriends.

Duck Dog
06-16-2006, 09:26 AM
Shouldn’t be embarrassed, at least now you, hopefully, know better. :thumb:
I was walk’n though the Evil Empire, Wal-Mart, the other day and saw a group of Goth kids, complete with pale skin, piercings and black everything for clothes, get’n groceries and talk’n ‘bout “go’n to the park”. As I walked by’em I couldn’t help but smirk a little and think to myself that at least the worst I did at that age was wear parachute pants. ROFL

Want to know what embarrassing is? There's a pic of me in the SM West year book wearing parachute pants and a Polo with the collar up playing hacky sack.

Now that's a foul '80's moment.

chagrin
06-16-2006, 09:37 AM
Want to know what embarrassing is? There's a pic of me in the SM West year book wearing parachute pants and a Polo with the collar up playing hacky sack.

ROFL

Dude, you have GOT to post that

Brock
06-16-2006, 09:38 AM
No wonder Chuck Zito kicked his ass.

Duck Dog
06-16-2006, 09:46 AM
ROFL

Dude, you have GOT to post that

I won't but I wouldn't care if someone did...it's worth laughing at.

Radar Chief
06-16-2006, 09:47 AM

:LOL: Rep, I’m still chuckle’n over that one. :thumb:

SPchief
06-16-2006, 09:48 AM
I used to work with a guy from Belgium, and he does not have a high opinion of Van Damme. Says he used to be a ballet dancer till he got too fat.

Dude, your sig is WAY to large

DJJasonp
06-16-2006, 09:52 AM

Duck.....I might know you.....I graduated SM west in 88....

I know your parachute pants pain too......but I only wore them once....I swear!

Those were some sad fashion days....

BigRedChief
06-16-2006, 11:42 AM
The rumour in martial arts circles is he is bisexual and has always had boyfriends.
Gross. No wonder Jack Bauer could kick his ass with just his little toe.

BIG_DADDY
06-16-2006, 11:47 AM
Gross. No wonder Jack Bauer could kick his ass with just his little toe.

Word is they travel and stay with him when he is on the road or doing filming. I say rumour only because I don't have a picture of him getting it on with some dude. It is MOF'ly spoken about on the rare occasion his name comes up.

Eleazar
06-16-2006, 11:59 AM
I had parachute pants. They rocked.

Of course I was in 1st or 2nd grade when that fad was going on.

Monkeylook4food
06-16-2006, 12:01 PM
I never owned parachute pants but I wanted some an awful lot. I think my parents must have had a chrystal ball in this case.

chagrin
06-16-2006, 12:04 PM
I never owned parachute pants but I wanted some an awful lot. I think my parents must have had a chrystal ball in this case.

Yeah, well I'll bet ya had some fuggin moon boots didn't ya?!

Radar Chief
06-16-2006, 12:04 PM

I was old enough that I worked a part time job and had my own money.
Parents never laughed, too loud, so I’ve gotta give’em credit for that.

Radar Chief
06-16-2006, 12:05 PM
I had parachute pants. They rocked.

Of course I was in 1st or 2nd grade when that fad was going on.

Heh, nOOb. ;)

Monty
06-16-2006, 12:06 PM
if you watch it closely, you can see turbo and the chick that ended up being ozone's girlfriend

That chick is Lucinda Dickey who is originallly from Hutchinson, KS. I remember that she was at KState before she moved to LA.

Monkeylook4food
06-16-2006, 12:07 PM
Yeah, well I'll bet ya had some fuggin moon boots didn't ya?!

I never owned moon boots either but I did own a pair of snazzy 4 Stripe adidas.

chagrin
06-16-2006, 12:12 PM
I never owned moon boots either but I did own a pair of snazzy 4 Stripe adidas.

Geesus, I had 2 pair, also had some moccasins, black and rust colored, I was quite the 80's rocker goofy boy, of course not much has changed; excpet for the clothing and hair

Monty
06-16-2006, 01:46 PM
I lived in parachute pants from 85-87....they were just like this and didn't leave much to the imagination.

http://us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/parachutepants_1889_19597

Donger
06-16-2006, 01:49 PM
If parachute pants come back in style, I'm sorry, but I'll have to kill everyone that I see wearing them.

And, if rolling up and tightening your jean cuffs while wearing black or brown boots comes back, I will destroy the world, slowly.

Monty
06-16-2006, 02:32 PM
If you do that, please allow me the opportunity to make sure my life insurance is paid up first. I don't want to rob my beneficiaries of the chance to wear parachute pants. ;)