PDA

View Full Version : Man driving with wife's severed, head kills child and Mother

chagrin
06-16-2006, 09:15 AM
This is just horrible :shake:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/06/16/severed.head.ap/index.html

Severed head flies from truck in 'bizarre and tragic' collision

Friday, June 16, 2006; Posted: 10:03 a.m. EDT (14:03 GMT)

A woman and her 4-year-old daughter were killed in collision on an Idaho road.

BOISE, Idaho (AP) -- A man transporting his wife's severed head in a pickup truck collided with an oncoming car, killing a woman and her 4-year-old daughter, police said. The impact sent the head flying onto the road.

A Boise police officer was driving behind Alofa Time's truck on a busy road when he noticed the man's erratic driving and then watched him slam into the car, police spokeswoman Lynn Hightower said.

Time, 51, who was not injured, told officers he was involved his wife's death, investigators said.

After searching Time's house in Nampa, police found the decapitated body of 47-year-old Theresa N. Time in a car inside the garage, authorities said. She likely had been dead for several hours, Nampa Police Lt. LeRoy Forsman said.

An autopsy was scheduled next week to determine Theresa Time's cause of death, Canyon County Coroner Vicki DeGeus-Morris said.

Time was being held on two counts of second-degree murder in the deaths of Samantha Nina Murphy, 36, of Boise, and her daughter Jae Lynne Grimes. Murphy's other daughter was injured and was in stable condition at a Boise hospital.

"It was one of the more horrific and complex crime scenes on memory," Hightower said. "A woman and her child killed in a crash, and a severed head from an earlier homicide: It's nothing short of bizarre and tragic."

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Prince22
06-16-2006, 09:20 AM
An autopsy was scheduled next week to determine Theresa Time's cause of death, Canyon County Coroner Vicki DeGeus-Morris said.

:hmmm: I wonder what it could be

Monkeylook4food
06-16-2006, 09:30 AM
If your name were A Loaf of Time you'd be homicidal maniac as well.

JBucc
06-16-2006, 09:31 AM
I just started giggling when I read that. I'm going to go repent now.

Rain Man
06-16-2006, 10:47 AM
I wonder if he would have been allowed to drive in a car pool lane.

Dartgod
06-16-2006, 11:06 AM
Up until the time that the severed head left the truck, yes.

Monkeylook4food
06-16-2006, 11:07 AM

If he were a short man in Omaha he'd be ticketed for the HOV lane violation and put on probation for the brutally dismembered wife.

RealSNR
06-16-2006, 11:21 AM
Great. At least the ****stick who killed all 3 of them is still alive :shake:

Ultra Peanut
06-16-2006, 11:33 AM
That's, um... that's one way of booking your ticket to hell.

listopencil
06-16-2006, 01:34 PM
If the damn severed head would have shut up for just 10 seconds he could have been paying more attention to his driving and he wouldn't have crashed. Damn nags.

sedated
06-16-2006, 01:42 PM
he was just trying to get the road head his wife had always denied him.

Pitt Gorilla
06-16-2006, 02:03 PM
Maybe the head was driving?

C-Mac
06-16-2006, 02:07 PM
Could have made it interesting if he would have been decapitated in the wreck.

Bugeater
06-16-2006, 02:16 PM
If he were a short man in Omaha he'd be ticketed for the HOV lane violation and put on probation for the brutally dismembered wife.
We don't have HOV lanes here.

el borracho
06-16-2006, 02:17 PM
Hey! What's that up in the road ahead?

RockChalk
06-16-2006, 02:26 PM
Only at the planet could you find such crude humor...I love it

BagoobaChief
06-16-2006, 02:31 PM

BagoobaChief
06-16-2006, 02:35 PM

Idahojim
06-16-2006, 02:40 PM
Hey folks - there is absolutely nothing funny about this story at all. The ex-wife who had her head cut off had a restraining order on the guy until recently. This happened right after the order was lifted. And the monster drove his pickup into the other car on purpose - killing a woman and her 4-year-old daughter who were on their way to the little girl's day care. A second child is fighting for life in a hospital.

Not one f*cking thing funny about this at all. But then I drove past the accident site yesterday. Weren't many people standing on the corners laughing. Put your wives and daughters in the car that got hit. Then see how funny it is.

FAX
06-16-2006, 02:46 PM
Mr. Idahojim is 100% right. Thanks for saying what many of us were thinking, Mr. Idahojim.

And fair warning, if you other guys keep this up, heads will roll.

FAX

RockChalk
06-16-2006, 02:47 PM
Hey folks - there is absolutely nothing funny about this story at all. The ex-wife who had her head cut off had a restraining order on the guy until recently. This happened right after the order was lifted. And the monster drove his pickup into the other car on purpose - killing a woman and her 4-year-old daughter who were on their way to the little girl's day care. A second child is fighting for life in a hospital.

Not one f*cking thing funny about this at all. But then I drove past the accident site yesterday. Weren't many people standing on the corners laughing. Put your wives and daughters in the car that got hit. Then see how funny it is.

Good Lord man, the jokes being made are funny, not the story itself.

RockChalk
06-16-2006, 02:48 PM
Mr. Idahojim is 100% right. Thanks for saying what many of us were thinking, Mr. Idahojim.

FAX

I say BS to that. If you read through some of the comments on page 1 and don't laugh or at least crack a smile, then you have no sense of humor. With your latter comment FAX, I have to believe you do have a sense of humor.

sedated
06-16-2006, 02:52 PM
Strangers' Misery = Funny

JBucc
06-16-2006, 02:54 PM
Strangers' Misery = FunnyFriend's non-lethal/non-serious injury misery=funny

BucEyedPea
06-16-2006, 02:59 PM
Didn't Mr. Potato Head ( and the Mrs.) hail from Idaho?

http://www.backtobasicstoys.com/images/5853.jpg

NJ Chief Fan
06-16-2006, 03:02 PM
this gives new meaning to road head

RockChalk
06-16-2006, 03:03 PM
i suppose that is one way to get ahead in life

sedated
06-16-2006, 03:24 PM
collided with an oncoming car

I guess he wasn't using his head :rolleyes:

cause 2 heads are better than 1 :rolleyes:

Braincase
06-16-2006, 03:27 PM
Idahojim,

I do feel for the tragic victims in all this, but please remember that for almost all of us, humor is a defense mechanism, a way of observing the tragic events of this life and saying, "I'm not going to let this one thing destroy my life, I'm going to move on."

I am saddened by this turn of events.

I hope all of us reflect on this the next time we're getting a little head.

chagrin
06-16-2006, 03:33 PM

FAX

Ahem, and if I may...

When it comes to good humor, FAX is head of the class...hey, I'm here all week!

JBucc
06-16-2006, 03:36 PM
Idahojim,

I do feel for the tragic victims in all this, but please remember that for almost all of us, humor is a defense mechanism, a way of observing the tragic events of this life and saying, "I'm not going to let this one thing destroy my life, I'm going to move on."
Or we're just a bunch of heartless jackasses

Monkeylook4food
06-16-2006, 03:55 PM
Or we're just a bunch of heartless jackasses

I'm gonna go with that one.

ChiefFripp
06-17-2006, 08:04 AM
Some people just can't handle the mystery of where their eternal resting place will be.