PDA

View Full Version : Firefox question

Adept Havelock
06-17-2006, 10:54 PM
OK, just trying to get used to Firefox, and have a question for any gurus out there.

When I select the Bulletin Board option on the main page, it opens index.php, and starts going nuts opening tabs. If I don't close the download window, it opens another browser window everytime I close one. When I left-click or I right-click and open one of the most recent 5 in another window, everything seems to behave just fine. I am running the Noscript extension, but it appears to be configured correctly. Any ideas? I have a workaround, but it's kind of a pain. Any help would be appreciated.

This is the only place on any site I have found this occurring, so far. Really like what I've seen about Firefox, except for this :cuss: problem.

Monkeylook4food
06-17-2006, 10:59 PM
Never done any of those things for me.

morphius
06-17-2006, 11:51 PM
Wow, haven't seen anything like that with my install. Do you have some funky plugins?

JBucc
06-18-2006, 09:30 AM
That's crazy.

DaFace
06-18-2006, 11:53 AM
Never happened to me, either. And I installed the noscript gizmo and it still worked fine.

You might try clearing your cache by going to Tools, Options, Privacy, Cache, and click Clear Cache Now.

chief2000
06-18-2006, 12:44 PM
get rid of 'noscript' .

find something else.

monkey something it's called.

Adept Havelock
06-18-2006, 08:21 PM
Never happened to me, either. And I installed the noscript gizmo and it still worked fine.

You might try clearing your cache by going to Tools, Options, Privacy, Cache, and click Clear Cache Now.
Thank you kindly. Clear the cache. Can't believe I didn't think of that.
:redface: