John_Locke
06-19-2006, 09:30 PM
Game 7 Bulls/Jazz

pretty good game.

I miss seeing the trio

Rodman has balls

RealSNR
06-19-2006, 09:35 PM
I still wanted the Jazz to win that one. I was pissed after Jordan hit the jumper. The Bulls already had too many championships. It was time to give a team who deserved one a turn

Moooo
06-19-2006, 09:38 PM
I still wanted the Jazz to win that one. I was pissed after Jordan hit the jumper. The Bulls already had too many championships. It was time to give a team who deserved one a turn

I agree. I was a huge Stockton fan.

Moooo

John_Locke
06-19-2006, 09:39 PM

I would have been fine with Malone and Stockton getting a ring.

I hate sloan and hornacec (can't spell his name)

but I loved watching Jordan/Pippen/Rodman

Mecca
06-19-2006, 09:44 PM
I'm sure everyone liked watching Jordan shove Russell into the first row before taking that shot.

John_Locke
06-19-2006, 10:14 PM
I'm sure everyone liked watching Jordan shove Russell into the first row before taking that shot.

it wasn't that bad a shove

Dunit35
06-19-2006, 11:58 PM

Amen, brother....I have been saying that for years and no one listens to me.

Moooo
06-19-2006, 11:59 PM
Amen, brother....I have been saying that for years and no one listens to me.

Its Jordan. The NBA knew half the people watching that game were fairweather fans only tuning in to see just exactly what happened. A foul in that instance probably would have lost them a lot of moooo-lah.

Moooo

CHENZ A!
06-20-2006, 01:24 AM
Its Jordan. The NBA knew half the people watching that game were fairweather fans only tuning in to see just exactly what happened. A foul in that instance probably would have lost them a lot of moooo-lah.

Moooo

Yeah, I'm sure the officials were thinking about the financial state of the league, when making the correct non-call. :shake:

CoMoChief
06-20-2006, 02:35 AM

Thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard. As Herm Edwards would say, you play to win the game. I dont think theres a term in any sport saying that its time to give a team who deserved one a turn to win one, regardless if you were a Jazz fan or not. Karl Malone is one of if not the best 4man to ever play the game as well as Stockton is one of the best PG's in NBA history, but there are many HOF players that never won a championship during the Jordan championship era. To just name a few...

Karl Malone
John Stockton
Charles Barkley
Patrick Ewing
Gary Payton**
Hakim Olajuwon*
Shaquille ONeal*
David Robinson*
Reggie Miller
Clyde Drexler*

*Eventually won NBA titles but not during Jordan era ('91-'93,'96-'98)
**NBA title pending on this postseason series result, but still never won a title during MJ era.

All of these sure HOF's were all victims of playing in the era of the greatest basketball player of all time, not to mention he was part of a 1-2 punch with another HOF as well in Scottie Pippen.

CoMoChief
06-20-2006, 02:37 AM
it wasn't that bad a shove

True. Its really nothing more than what goes on today in the NBA, probably even less. It was more of a combination of Jordan pushing off and Russell trying to cut back to get better position on Jordan. Russell also lost his footing along with a minor shove can look like a major Ofoul.

'Hamas' Jenkins
06-20-2006, 06:35 AM
You do realize this was game 6 right???