PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone find it kind of crummy...

Moooo
06-22-2006, 09:31 PM
We've had to play both Superbowl teams the last 2 years? This is luck I know, but come on...

Moooo

JBucc
06-22-2006, 09:32 PM
So beat them

Moooo
06-22-2006, 09:33 PM
So

Just kind of sucks, that's all. Its not some profound statement, I just think the odds of it are kinda rare...

Don't get me wrong, if we could play the NFC West every year, I'd be all over it.

Moooo

nychief
06-22-2006, 09:33 PM
aw, shucks! that is dern right crummy!

Phobia
06-22-2006, 09:42 PM
Who would have thought Dick Vermeil would choose the name Moooo?

FAX
06-22-2006, 09:44 PM

ROFL

FAX

Moooo
06-22-2006, 09:44 PM

*sniff, sniff* I'm sorry, I'm just so damn proud of our schedule... *sniff, sniiff*

No, I'm just wondering what the chances are of having both teams two years in a row... it has to be like one in 50 or something...

Moooo

Stinger
06-22-2006, 09:45 PM
Just kind of sucks, that's all. Its not some profound statement, I just think the odds of it are kinda rare...

Don't get me wrong, if we could play the NFC West every year, I'd be all over it.

Moooo

Heck we were almost in the NFC West if not for Seattle. Can you imagine the Chiefs in the NFC West over the last few years .... I think they may have won a few divsion titles or at least a playoff game :cuss:

Rain Man
06-22-2006, 10:30 PM
It kind of evens out when you consider that we get to play the Raiders twice a year.

DaneMcCloud
06-23-2006, 01:13 AM
We've had to play both Superbowl teams the last 2 years? This is luck I know, but come on...

Moooo

Considering that the loser of each of the past five or so SB teams went on to losing seasons and that three out of five of those winners were the Pats (who we don't play), I don't see how this is any cause for concern.

Add to that, Pittsburgh has a serious QB & RB situation and there defense has taken some hits. But even moreso, it's in Pittburgh so I'd chalk that as a loss, whether they've just won the SB or not. If the Chiefs win, it's a bonus.

Why get your panties in a bunch over something so trivial? Man, you need a lap dance.

greg63
06-23-2006, 02:05 AM

Moooo
Hey, bring 'em on!

Well I too am outta here.

Nite Planet!

KcMizzou
06-23-2006, 02:09 AM
It kind of evens out when you consider that we get to play the Raiders twice a year.Heheh... yeah, kinda like kicking the "slow kid" with the helmet and taking his candy.

They got a little cocky a few years ago, but it's nice that everything's back to normal now.

StcChief
06-23-2006, 05:47 AM
Just how the schedule determined in advance.

Check NFL.com with this you should be able to pick future SB winners.

Based on who we play. :shake: STFU