PDA

View Full Version : 1 Ata boy for Cingular

redbrian
06-23-2006, 03:34 PM
My cell phone has been acting up for a while and yesterday it went totally wonky.

I take it down to the local Cingular Store and they hand me a card with a number I have to call, I’m thinking this is not good.

Get home and call the number, after about a 2 min hold I talk with an American and not someone in Bangladesh named Bob (there is a plus right there).

We go over some info and they say they can have me a replacement phone in a week or so or I can pay $7.50 and get it in a couple of days.

I agree to the $7.50 charge and expect my phone some time next week as I’m calling at 2:00pm.

Today I get my new phone, included in the box is all the stuff such as labels and tape to send the defective phone back.

Can’t ask for more than that.

Side note for those of you who don’t know the Ata Boy system.

3 ata boys = 1 brownie point.
However 1 ah-shit wipes the slate clean.

sedated
06-23-2006, 03:55 PM
If my phone wasn't working and they gave me a phone number to call, I's stab 'em in the face with a soldering iron

listopencil
06-23-2006, 04:07 PM
If my phone wasn't working and they gave me a phone number to call, I's stab 'em in the face with a soldering iron

If you had had my recent cell phone experience you probably would have burned down the Nokia return center in Florida.