PDA

View Full Version : click

luv
06-24-2006, 12:06 AM
Anyone gone to see this yet? I know it just opened today. I'm wanting to know if it's worth paying full price. Adam Sandler and Christopher Walken. Looks hilarious.

If you've seen it, please let me know what you think. Thanks!

Moooo
06-24-2006, 12:08 AM
Anyone gone to see this yet? I know it just opened today. I'm wanting to know if it's worth paying full price. Adam Sandler and Christopher Walken. Looks hilarious.

If you've seen it, please let me know what you think. Thanks!

Don't expect Chris to be in it but for more than maybe 5-10 minutes. I could be wrong, hopefully for anyone who goes to watch it's sake.

Moooo

Hammock Parties
06-24-2006, 12:08 AM
Who cares? You'll miss half the movie refilling your tub of popcorn eight times.

Miles
06-24-2006, 12:09 AM
Who cares? You'll miss half the movie refilling your tub of popcorn eight times.

Popcorn sucks.

luv
06-24-2006, 12:10 AM
Don't expect Chris to be in it but for more than maybe 5-10 minutes. I could be wrong, hopefully for anyone who goes to watch it's sake.

Moooo
Yeah, just long enough to give him the remote, I suspect. It still looks good from what previews I've seen. I just wanna know if it's worth paying whatever movie theaters charge nowadays. I'll wait until it gets to the Palace or DVD otherwise.

Hammock Parties
06-24-2006, 12:11 AM
Popcorn sucks.

Yeah I know. But luv can't get enough of that greasy shit. They had to call the cops last time she went to the movies because she was holding the fake butter pump hostage.

Moooo
06-24-2006, 12:13 AM
Yeah I know. But luv can't get enough of that greasy shit. They had to call the cops last time she went to the movies because she was holding the fake butter pump hostage.

Who doesn't!?!

Moooo

Miles
06-24-2006, 12:14 AM
Yeah, just long enough to give him the remote, I suspect. It still looks good from what previews I've seen. I just wanna know if it's worth paying whatever movie theaters charge nowadays. I'll wait until it gets to the Palace or DVD otherwise.

Looks a lot like a wait for DVD movie to me. It might be that my sense of humor has changed but I havent really liked much that Sandler has done in a while. Punch-Drunk Love was pretty good but hardly typical Sandler stuff.

Moooo
06-24-2006, 12:16 AM
Looks a lot like a wait for DVD movie to me. It might be that my sense of humor has changed but I havent really liked much that Sandler has done in a while. Punch-Drunk Love was pretty good but hardly typical Sandler stuff.

Happy Gilmore will probably forever be in my top 5...

Its all in the hips...

Moooo

Rausch
06-24-2006, 12:19 AM

Lucky for her she snatched it from you before Revenge of the Sith Clones Strikes Back came on or it might have had semen in it...

luv
06-24-2006, 12:19 AM
He tends to teeter back and forth trying to do some serious stuff lately. I love Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore. Mr Deeds was pretty good. I don't think it will be his old slapstick stuff, but still looks good.

Moooo
06-24-2006, 12:20 AM
He tends to teeter back and forth trying to do some serious stuff lately. I love Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore. Mr Deeds was pretty good. I don't think it will be his old slapstick stuff, but still looks good.

cough coughjim carreycough cough

Moooo

luv
06-24-2006, 12:22 AM

Moooo
I never was a big Jim Carrey fan. Sandler could pull off a serious role before he ever could, IMO.

Dunit35
06-24-2006, 12:23 AM

real mature...

Moooo
06-24-2006, 12:23 AM
I never was a big Jim Carrey fan. Sandler could pull off a serious role before he ever could, IMO.

I like serious Jim Carey. I think the Truman Show is good, and I liked the Majestic...

I also think Ace Ventura is one of the funniest characters EVER.

Moooo

Miles
06-24-2006, 12:24 AM

Moooo

I never really thought Jim Carry was all that funny. His more serious stuff like Eternal Sunshile is much better.

luv
06-24-2006, 12:25 AM
I like serious Jim Carey. I think the Truman Show is good, and I liked the Majestic...

Moooo
I, too, like the Truman Show. Haven't seen the Majestic.

Rausch
06-24-2006, 12:25 AM
real mature...

Go figure...

Moooo
06-24-2006, 12:26 AM
I, too, like the Truman Show. Haven't seen the Majestic.

Bruce Campbell is in it with a bit part... The show is automatically brilliant.

Moooo

Hammock Parties
06-24-2006, 12:26 AM
real mature...

Are you aware of what website you're on? ROFL

Miles
06-24-2006, 12:27 AM

Moooo

I have thought about renting the Majestic. I assume you would say it is worthwhile? I really dig the director that made it. Shawshank Redemption is easily one of my favorites.

Dunit35
06-24-2006, 12:29 AM
Are you aware of what website you're on? ROFL

Yeah I know what website I am on...but dude making fun of people because they are alittle bigger than some is stupid, especially (sp) from you.

Cartman
06-24-2006, 12:33 AM

What? Don't you? Or are you one of those PeeWee Herman type fellas that ejaculate into the greasy popcorn, and then fall asleep for the movie?

Moooo
06-24-2006, 12:35 AM
What? Don't you? Or are you one of those PeeWee Herman type fellas that ejaculate into the greasy popcorn, and then fall asleep for the movie?

Was this on Fight Club?

Moooo

Cartman
06-24-2006, 12:37 AM
Was this on Fight Club?
Moooo

No. It was the climax of "Me and Mr. Hankey"

Hammock Parties
06-24-2006, 12:38 AM

I only drink water during movies.

Cartman
06-24-2006, 12:41 AM
I only drink water during movies.

Wot thu fuc does that have to do with anything? "You get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!"

Hammock Parties
06-24-2006, 12:44 AM
What an incredibly annoying n00b. ROFL

Cartman
06-24-2006, 12:45 AM

Rainbows I hated them things you'll just be sitting there minding your own business and it'll crawl up your leg and start bitting the inside of your ass an you'll be like. OUCH! Get the hell out of my ass you stupid rainbow

Rausch
06-24-2006, 12:45 AM

I'm enjoying it so far.

Please, continue...

tk13
06-24-2006, 12:47 AM
This movie has the Hasselhoff in it. Do you really need to know anything else? Automatic hit.

Pitt Gorilla
06-24-2006, 12:47 AM
I, too, like the Truman Show. Haven't seen the Majestic.I'm not a Jim Carrey guy, but the Majestic was pretty good.

Moooo
06-24-2006, 12:48 AM
This movie has the Hasselhoff in it. Do you really need to know anything else?

It will be voted one of the top 10 greatest movies of all time by German movies magazine...

Moooo

Rausch
06-24-2006, 12:48 AM
This movie has the Hasselhoff in it. Do you really need to know anything else?

Deutschland is still in running for the Cup, right?...

luv
06-24-2006, 12:49 AM
This movie has the Hasselhoff in it. Do you really need to know anything else? Automatic hit.
Okay, so there's one major downfall so far.

Dunit35
06-24-2006, 12:49 AM
Rainbows I hated them things you'll just be sitting there minding your own business and it'll crawl up your leg and start bitting the inside of your ass an you'll be like. OUCH! Get the hell out of my ass you stupid rainbow

I've already repped you twice...but keep going.

Cartman
06-24-2006, 12:50 AM

Hasselhoff is a gay German Jew, nttawwt.

Rausch
06-24-2006, 12:50 AM

Originality is highly overrated...

Cartman
06-24-2006, 12:51 AM

Rep? That's not like a gay Jewish thing, is it?

Dunit35
06-24-2006, 12:52 AM
Rep? That's not like a gay Jewish thing, is it?

No, its an Asian thing.

greg63
06-24-2006, 12:52 AM
real mature...

Eh, it's GoChiefs; expect nothing less from a pig but a grunt.

Cartman
06-24-2006, 12:55 AM
No, its an Asian thing.

Ming Li was hot.

Dunit35
06-24-2006, 12:56 AM
Ming Li was hot....

hahaha...sucky sucky..five dollars.

Cartman
06-24-2006, 12:57 AM
hahaha...sucky sucky..five dollars.

Me luv u, looooooong time!

Psyko Tek
06-24-2006, 01:35 AM
hey gochiefs , what's your probnlem with luv?

any thread she starts you jump on.

why?

Deberg_1990
06-24-2006, 02:58 PM
I have thought about renting the Majestic. I assume you would say it is worthwhile? I really dig the director that made it. Shawshank Redemption is easily one of my favorites.

Its definately worth a rental Miles. It was a critical and box office flop at the time, but dont let that fool you. Its a good film. Its sort of an old fashioned Frank Capra type of film, that i dont feel people can relate to anymore. Thats probably why it didnt do so well.

Jenson71
06-24-2006, 04:12 PM
I liked Click. I thought it had a lot of funny parts. It's not a family movie. You should be at least 13 to see it, nothing less, in my opinion. It's about 60% comedy and 40% drama, with a strong blend of It's a Wonderful Life moral in it.

If you like Adam Sandler, you like his movies and comedy, then I think you would like this movie.

Thig Lyfe
06-24-2006, 07:26 PM
Looks like total crap. Walken would be, once again, the only good part of a bad movie (see Gigli, Kangaroo Jack, Envy).

Moooo
06-24-2006, 07:28 PM
I liked Click. I thought it had a lot of funny parts. It's not a family movie. You should be at least 13 to see it, nothing less, in my opinion. It's about 60% comedy and 40% drama, with a strong blend of It's a Wonderful Life moral in it.

Bruce Almighty-esque?

Moooo

luv
06-25-2006, 12:32 AM

If you like Adam Sandler, you like his movies and comedy, then I think you would like this movie.
I went to see An American Haunting since it was playing at the cheap theater ($2.50). I'm glad I only paid that much. I wish I could have talked my friend into paying more to see this one.

Tribal Warfare
06-25-2006, 12:34 AM
pretty good movie, funny ass Sandler temper tantrums, and Kate Beckinsale is hot as hades.

DanT
06-26-2006, 12:02 PM
I enjoyed this movie a lot.

Sully
06-26-2006, 12:28 PM
The fiance and I saw it last Friday (Click, I mean).
It's a sweet movie. It's rpetty on par with 40 First Dates. It has its serious moments, it has its funny moments. I liked it. The critics hated it... so you never know.

You cannot go wrong, however, with Kate Beckinsale. That adds at least one more star to the movie rting.

sedated
06-26-2006, 12:59 PM
hey gochiefs , what's your probnlem with luv?

any thread she starts you jump on.

why?

I think it's one of those elementary school crushes

Jilly
06-26-2006, 03:47 PM
I saw it and loved it. Cried through a lot of it, but that's because of just personal family stuff with my grandmother's death and all. But honestly, the message of it was awesome.

A note about Kate Beckinsale....
If you didn't have a low self esteem (as a female anyways) before you saw this movie, you might possibly afterwards. I just kept thinking...I wish I looked like her. And this from a girl who rarely struggles with self esteem. She is amazingly hot in this movie and wears like the ultimate fantasy Pocahantas outfit. She is definitely now on my list.

ExtremeChief
06-26-2006, 03:52 PM
I saw it this weekend with the family. It was worth the price of admission. Kate is smokin, as usual and Christopher Walken is really good. I do think everyone should wait for the official Gaz review though.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-26-2006, 04:04 PM
Someone mentioned Jim Carrey in this thread. I'm not a big fan of his but "Me, Myself, and Irene" is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. "Thanks for watchin our mutha****in movie!"

Tribal Warfare
06-26-2006, 06:17 PM
Cried through a lot of it, but that's because of just personal family stuff with my grandmother's death and all. But honestly, the message of it was awesome.

I cried also, because of my Grandfather's death this year, and plus something about letting down your loved ones always gets me misty-eyed in movies.

JBucc
06-26-2006, 06:21 PM
A note about Kate Beckinsale....
If you didn't have a low self esteem (as a female anyways) before you saw this movie, you might possibly afterwards. I just kept thinking...I wish I looked like her. And this from a girl who rarely struggles with self esteem. She is amazingly hot in this movie and wears like the ultimate fantasy Pocahantas outfit. She is definitely now on my list.Ok I'll have to see it now