PDA

View Full Version : D C

Wile_E_Coyote
06-25-2006, 06:04 PM
after many fine years at CB & burning the Broncos in FA. I feel a little guilty about this

http://www.nflplayers.com/players/player.aspx?ID=19010&section=journal

CHENZ A!
06-25-2006, 06:07 PM
He played a lot of good games for us THREW the years.

milkman
06-25-2006, 06:09 PM
I wonder when his career will be threw?

listopencil
06-25-2006, 06:11 PM
Wow, that was a pretty poor job of writing that little blurb in the blog. The spelling was pretty bad too. It looks like it was written by someone on crack. Oh...yeah...I forgot.

KcMizzou
06-25-2006, 06:11 PM
I and many other people go threw are went threw .

I agree. Wait, what?

chief52
06-25-2006, 06:12 PM
He played a lot of good games for us THREW the years.

How did he get in to college, let alone stay eligible?

milkman
06-25-2006, 06:12 PM
Wow, that was a pretty poor job of writing that little blurb in the blog. The spelling was pretty bad too. It looks like it was written by someone on crack. Oh...yeah...I forgot.

You forgot ARE you're just making fun of him.

milkman
06-25-2006, 06:13 PM
How did he get in to college, let alone stay eligible?

He was tutored by Dexter Manley.

listopencil
06-25-2006, 06:17 PM
You forgot ARE you're just making fun of him.

No, I am threw making fun of Dirty Crackhead. Now I just like to Trust in my higher being that I will come threw and NEVER GIVE UP.

Bwana
06-25-2006, 06:21 PM
He was tutored by Dexter Manley.ROFL

milkman
06-25-2006, 06:27 PM
No, I am threw making fun of Dirty Crackhead. Now I just like to Trust in my higher being that I will come threw and NEVER GIVE UP.

As a Donkey fan, you know many of the problems. I and many other Chiefs fans go threw are went threw.

But we also must trust in our higher being never give up.

banyon
06-25-2006, 06:27 PM
*sigh* another outstanding graduate from my alma mater. :sulk:

um, GO VOLS?

Dunit35
06-25-2006, 08:09 PM
wow...you think someone would've went over that for him.

OldTownChief
06-25-2006, 08:13 PM
Whats up with hitting the space bar before every period? Maybe the Donk fans did some damage with the battery to the noggin.

Otter
06-25-2006, 08:15 PM
Go over into his interview and check out his favorite movie. :D

OldTownChief
06-25-2006, 08:21 PM
Go over into his interview and check out his favorite movie. :D

ROFL

listopencil
06-25-2006, 08:27 PM
Whats up with hitting the space bar before every period? Maybe the Donk fans did some damage with the battery to the noggin.

Too bad they didn't mess up his knees too...

listopencil
06-25-2006, 08:32 PM
What is your favorite movie?

BLOW

My favorite NFL team as a child was:

COWBOYS

My autobiography would be titled:

Oh Shit

Who is your favorite musician or musical group?

Aerosmith, before they cleaned up.

The living person I most admire is:

MY DEALER

Growing up, my football hero was:

Todd Marinovich

My motto is:

I'll chip in for a dime bag...

The best advice I have ever received (and from whom) is:

Don't forget to set your alarm clock on gameday.

What is your dream car?

MY BENTLEY

My craziest ambition is:

To piss clean

My favorite quotation is:

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life.

What the ****?

My greatest achievement is:

Screwing the Broncos out of all that money

Few people know that:

I occasionally don't do drugs.

Nickname

Dirty Crackhead

My pre-game superstitions/rituals are:

Do some coke.

My hobbies and leisure activities include:

Doing coke.

What is your favorite food?

Coke.

When I finish playing football, I would like to:

Do some more coke.

The proofreader for my blog is:

Neil Smith.

Dartgod
06-25-2006, 09:13 PM

Neil Smith.
ROFL

You are very perceptual.

chagrin
06-26-2006, 06:40 AM
My pre-game superstitions/rituals are:

Do some coke.

My hobbies and leisure activities include:

Doing coke.

What is your favorite food?

Coke.

When I finish playing football, I would like to:

Do some more coke.

Neil Smith.

ROFL
That's by far the funniest part of this for me, when I was hooked these words couldn't be more true

Mr. Flopnuts
06-26-2006, 09:50 AM
This shit is living proof that college athletes participating in the big sports (football, basketball, etc.) get zero education while they're in college. Threw?!?!?! Over and over again at that. Do these guys even have to take the SAT's? If so, do they have someone there helping them choose which box to color? Jesus this is just sad...............

DaKCMan AP
06-26-2006, 09:54 AM
This shit is living proof that college athletes participating in the big sports (football, basketball, etc.) get zero education while they're in college. Threw?!?!?! Over and over again at that. Do these guys even have to take the SAT's? If so, do they have someone there helping them choose which box to color? Jesus this is just sad...............
Tennessee, Florida State, Miami are not great examples but some schools do have players who graduate and earn degrees.

Mr. Laz
06-26-2006, 10:04 AM
"I and many other people go threw are went threw"

Mr. Flopnuts
06-26-2006, 10:04 AM
Tennessee, Florida State, Miami are not great examples but some schools do have players who graduate and earn degrees.

I'm not trying to generalize that all college athletes are big dumb blockheads, it's just obvious to me that this is a much bigger problem than I ever really thought it was.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-26-2006, 10:05 AM

You also forgot another one of Floridas big rivals. How about Georgia? ROFL How about LSU? Oh wait, Shaq plays for the heat......nm

DaKCMan AP
06-26-2006, 10:09 AM
You also forgot another one of Floridas big rivals. How about Georgia? ROFL How about LSU? Oh wait, Shaq plays for the heat......nm

The whole state of Georgia is braindead and LSU is in the SEC West ;)

We have our share of idiots as well, but there are a lot of smart guys too.

HemiEd
06-26-2006, 10:46 AM
I'm not trying to generalize that all college athletes are big dumb blockheads, it's just obvious to me that this is a much bigger problem than I ever really thought it was.

Have you listened to Jerry Rice on Sirius? Every other word is: YOU KNOW. He will say it three times in a row sometimes.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-26-2006, 12:30 PM
Have you listened to Jerry Rice on Sirius? Every other word is: YOU KNOW. He will say it three times in a row sometimes.

Maybe he's thinking about applying his new found talent from "Dancing with the Stars" and combining it with Rap. The next Ricky Martin anyone?

Yellowbutter72
06-26-2006, 08:36 PM
Jerry Rice is very annoying when he says "You know", but I work with a woman who says "do you know what I mean?" after EVERYTHING she says. I so badly want to smart back at her, but it is easier to just walk away from the conversation! LOL

listopencil
06-26-2006, 08:41 PM
Jerry Rice is very annoying when he says "You know", but I work with a woman who says "do you know what I mean?" after EVERYTHING she says. I so badly want to smart back at her, but it is easier to just walk away from the conversation! LOL

Whenever someone does that to me I just deadpan,"No. I have absolutely no concept of what you are trying to convey." and they knock it off fairly quickly.

listopencil
06-26-2006, 08:42 PM
...or sometimes I will just say a random word like "jaguar" every time they do it. That annoys them enough to stop. Try it.