PDA

View Full Version : Is Logical Still THE BB ARROGANT AZZHOLE?

Logical
06-30-2006, 08:28 AM
I meant this to be a self ridicule thread and it has been misinterpreted. Sorry

So please ignore this thread.

htismaqe
06-30-2006, 08:30 AM
Definitely the biggest attention whore here. :D

stumppy
06-30-2006, 08:32 AM
ROFL

Next thing you know he'll be starting a rep thread.

Braincase
06-30-2006, 08:48 AM
Last year I had a popular poster tell me over at the 37 Forever get together that I've gone soft and my posts like the visceral edge that I had in the past.

That said, I hope you get gang raped by a bunch of lepers wearing barbed wire condoms.

chagrin
06-30-2006, 08:49 AM
I don't much about you at all before 2005, other than when I lurked I didn't pay attention to you, but even if you don't give a shit (which is fine) you are not evil, not logical and not even what I would call a "grumpy pld man" Skip is an exact representaion of a grumpy old man, you are not.

You try to make yourself out to be something you are not, in the name of your ego and that's throwing people off I think.

Alot of people like you here, you have friends, it's obvious that you have good qualities somewhere in there, but whatever you have done in the past, since April of 2005 you have been not much more than (I would assume from what people write here) a shell of your former self and all you do is try to talk about yourself, denise and how long you two have been around. This is what happens when a veteran can't stand attention being taken away from them.

I don't know why people are upset about your CHIEFS threads, they're verbose and silly at times but so are most of mine, but I can clearly see why people are bothered by what you've "become".
You've been around so long and it's almost like you're going "hey look at me, look at me!" - I think people expect more from a guy who touts himself as some sort of evil genius, because you certainly don't seem like one.

ExtremeChief
06-30-2006, 08:53 AM
Who are you again????

KC Jones
06-30-2006, 08:54 AM
That said, I hope you get gang raped by a bunch of lepers wearing barbed wire condoms.

Well... if he wasn't the biggest azzhole before that he propbably will be afterwards.

:Lin:

the Talking Can
06-30-2006, 08:55 AM
you used to be a nazi, now you're just a nazi teddybear....it happens to old people...

[insert smiley here]

Logical
06-30-2006, 09:45 AM
I don't much about you at all before 2005, other than when I lurked I didn't pay attention to you, but even if you don't give a shit (which is fine) you are not evil, not logical and not even what I would call a "grumpy pld man" Skip is an exact representaion of a grumpy old man, you are not.

You try to make yourself out to be something you are not, in the name of your ego and that's throwing people off I think.

Alot of people like you here, you have friends, it's obvious that you have good qualities somewhere in there, but whatever you have done in the past, since April of 2005 you have been not much more than (I would assume from what people write here) a shell of your former self and all you do is try to talk about yourself, denise and how long you two have been around. This is what happens when a veteran can't stand attention being taken away from them.

I don't know why people are upset about your CHIEFS threads, they're verbose and silly at times but so are most of mine, but I can clearly see why people are bothered by what you've "become".
You've been around so long and it's almost like you're going "hey look at me, look at me!" - I think people expect more from a guy who touts himself as some sort of evil genius, because you certainly don't seem like one.Thanks for responding. I actually listen to you believe it or not. That said you do seem to have some sort of anger inside. We all have things that make us unique and I suppose that is yours. I think had I been through what you have been through already so young in life I would have anger issues as well, because it just is not right to have to suffer through that at such a young age. I am glad you came through it and I wish you well.

Mr. Laz
06-30-2006, 09:57 AM
Is Logical Still THE BB ARROGANT AZZHOLE?
yes?? :shrug:

:fire:

58-4ever
06-30-2006, 10:06 AM
Thanks for responding. I actually listen to you believe it or not. That said you do seem to have some sort of anger inside. We all have things that make us unique and I suppose that is yours. I think had I been through what you have been through already so young in life I would have anger issues as well, because it just is not right to have to suffer through that at such a young age. I am glad you came through it and I wish you well.

That's funny. Actually, you seemed a lot more imposing a with your devil avatar. The old wizard guy makes you seem, well, like an old wizard guy. But, if that's what you're going for then please disregard this post.

FAX
06-30-2006, 10:08 AM
Mr. Logical is confusing to me.

I just don't know what to think.

FAX

sedated
06-30-2006, 10:09 AM
This might be a valid thread if someone else had started it.

But this is just pathetic attention-whoring.

What's-his-name is less like a grumpy old man and more like a spoiled elemetary school brat dying for someone to pay attention to his pointless and annoying antics.

(IMHO)

Logical
06-30-2006, 10:16 AM
This might be a valid thread if someone else had started it.

But this is just pathetic attention-whoring.

What's-his-name is less like a grumpy old man and more like a spoiled elemetary school brat dying for someone to pay attention to his pointless and annoying antics.

(IMHO)Sorry

Gonzo
06-30-2006, 10:19 AM

Yeah right...."MOOOOO" ROFL

Logical
06-30-2006, 10:20 AM
Yeah right...."MOOOOO" ROFL? Are you also Moo?

Mr. Laz
06-30-2006, 10:22 AM
Sorry

don't let the bastard get ya down ....... keep doing your thing

:clap:

Gonzo
06-30-2006, 10:22 AM
? Are you also Moo?

No, I was just stating that IMO "MOOOO" has to be the biggest attention whore. He joined in April and has like 2,000 posts and has started countless threads. (His threads are decent though)

MOOO
Total Posts: 1,519 (24.72 posts per day)

Gonzo
06-30-2006, 10:26 AM
Logical:
Total Posts: 48,704 (22.76 posts per day)

He's just barely got you beat. ROFL

sedated
06-30-2006, 10:45 AM
No, I was just stating that IMO "MOOOO" has to be the biggest attention whore. He joined in April and has like 2,000 posts and has started countless threads. (His threads are decent though)

MOOO
Total Posts: 1,519 (24.72 posts per day)

he just has no life.

(or a sense of humor, for that matter)

teedubya
06-30-2006, 11:19 AM
yeah, IMO Mooooooo blows more ass than Logical.

Moooo
06-30-2006, 11:21 AM
yeah, IMO Mooooooo blows more ass than Logical.

I am pretty retarded...

Moooo

BIG_DADDY
06-30-2006, 11:22 AM
No I see him now as more like Terroristme's snugglemuffin. :p :moon:

go bo
06-30-2006, 12:07 PM
Sorryyou have nothing to be sorry for...

some people are annoyed, that's their problem...

don't click on the thread unless what you really wanna do is whine about attention whores...

you people are annoying...

logical is entertaining...

you people are not...

so there! :p :p :p

BIG_DADDY
06-30-2006, 12:09 PM
you have nothing to be sorry for...

don't click on the thread unless what you really wanna do is whine about attention whores...

you people are not...

Alright now simmer down you hippy.

sedated
06-30-2006, 12:58 PM
Sorry

a real grumpy old man would never apologize. :p

(he would just run over the neigbors' kids' cat with a lawn mower)

58-4ever
06-30-2006, 01:03 PM
That's funny. Actually, you seemed a lot more imposing a with your devil avatar. The old wizard guy makes you seem, well, like an old wizard guy. But, if that's what you're going for then please disregard this post.

:)

Bwana
06-30-2006, 01:24 PM
WTF is going on here?

Hammock Parties
06-30-2006, 02:01 PM
Logical should be an honorary admin. He can perform mod abuse whenever he wants.

Inspector
06-30-2006, 02:12 PM
I just ran over the neighbor kid's cat.

memyselfI
06-30-2006, 02:31 PM
I meant this to be a self ridicule thread and it has been misinterpreted. Sorry

So please ignore this thread.

Oh stop with the http://digitaltirade.com/Rants/archives/stuartSmalley.jpg and just be the major arrogant azzhole we know you can be. :p

Mr. Kotter
06-30-2006, 02:33 PM
Yes, Jim. Why, you still are. NTTARWWT

you have nothing to be sorry for...

you people are not...

Yes, of course, you are right, John.

jlscorpio
06-30-2006, 02:49 PM
uuhhhh yeahhhhhh

jlscorpio
06-30-2006, 02:49 PM
300 posts!!! WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Baby Lee
06-30-2006, 02:50 PM
Didn't know I'd struck such a nerve. :P

Baby Lee
06-30-2006, 02:50 PM
300 posts!!! WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!
It's NOOB-tastic!!!!

Mr. Flopnuts
06-30-2006, 02:51 PM

Looks like there are a lot more people out there with Aunt Flow in town than originally thought.

Logical
06-30-2006, 03:12 PM

I think this is your first post, so no you didn't. Sedated got my attention though.

Baby Lee
06-30-2006, 03:19 PM
I think this is your first post, so no you didn't. Sedated got my attention though.
I was referring to the laser lock your ocular orbits have had on your navel since I remarked on your doom and gloom posts yesterday.

RedNFeisty
06-30-2006, 03:25 PM
Is Logical Still THE BB ARROGANT AZZHOLE?

Logical, I have never had such thoughts of you. These other players are just haters.

RedNFeisty
06-30-2006, 03:27 PM
Oh stop with the http://digitaltirade.com/Rants/archives/stuartSmalley.jpg and just be the major arrogant azzhole we know you can be. :p

You forgot to include how much you love and adore him!!

sedated
06-30-2006, 03:29 PM
sedated got my attention though.

you, the drug dogs, security guards, and parents at the Disney store