PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

58Forever
07-06-2006, 12:30 PM
It's been over two years since I've been on the planet. I'm amazed I still remembered my password, of course I could never forget my user ID. Anyway, hopefully I'll be a regular again especially now that the new season is almost upon us.

I still have my miata by the way for those who may remember me. I'm sure there are a lot of new faces on the planet but I still see some familiar names, Bob Dole for one, how about GAZ and morpheous?

Good to be back after a not so welcome abscense.

The sad part is that my tag line still applies after all this time. I still wish we had a defense. :(

hypersensitiveZO6
07-06-2006, 12:33 PM
Welcome back.

New face here.

Saulbadguy
Welcome back.

Gonzo
Was the prison sex any good?

Frazod
07-06-2006, 12:34 PM
Welcome back.

Is MrBlond with you?

FAX
07-06-2006, 12:36 PM
I remember you, Mr. 58Forever. Welcome back.

I think you should consider having one of the amazingly talented and marvelous mods change your name to Mr. 58sometimes, though.

FAX

Donger
07-06-2006, 12:37 PM
So, you aren't this guy?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=6472

wutamess
07-06-2006, 12:43 PM
Why away for so long?

BIG_DADDY
07-06-2006, 12:44 PM
Good to see ya back bro.

58-4ever
07-06-2006, 12:45 PM
So, you aren't this guy?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=6472

No, that's me. I didn't know I had someone else's user name in a different format. I want to change my name. Who can help me with this?

wutamess
07-06-2006, 12:50 PM
You're Arash correct?
Why away for so long?
(Mr. Nosey wants to know.

ChiTown
07-06-2006, 12:56 PM
Welcome back, Joe.

Why'd you take such a long leave of absence?

58Forever
07-06-2006, 12:58 PM
I had an extended vacation in one Missouri's fine resort hotels. Come to Missouri on vacation, leave on probation, know what I mean?

Along about February 2004 I had a little problem with a cop in Lathrop Missouri, he didn't like the fact that I was in his town with perscription medication and no prescription. I had never been arrested before but I was that night and the judge in his infinite wisdom decided I had a drug problem so I was sentenced to ITC, 4 months of treatment in prison with a suspended 4 year sentence. I got out in November, 04 and hey, guess what, I did drugs again and my probation was revoked and I was sent back to do my time. Part of it anyway.

Never been in trouble before, it was kind of a shock when I was sent to prison with absolutely no prior offenses. I would advise against getting arrested in Clinton County Missouri. They don't like city slickers.

I'm not ashamed of what happened so that's why I'm telling you guys.

The worst part about was that we had to watch movies on sundays so we weren't allowed to see any Chiefs games. The second worst thing about was that there were a lot of Rams fans so I had to put up with a lot of shit for being a Chiefs fan, you've heard the comments.

It didn't help that the Chiefs pretty much stunk in 04-05.

ChiTown
07-06-2006, 01:01 PM
I had an extended vacation in one Missouri's fine resort hotels. Come to Missouri on vacation, leave on probation, know what I mean?

Along about February 2004 I had a little problem with a cop in Lathrop Missouri, he didn't like the fact that I was in his town with perscription medication and no prescription. I had never been arrested before but I was that night and the judge in his infinite wisdom decided I had a drug problem so I was sentenced to ITC, 4 months of treatment in prison with a suspended 4 year sentence. I got out in November, 04 and hey, guess what, I did drugs again and my probation was revoked and I was sent back to do my time. Part of it anyway.

Never been in trouble before, it was kind of a shock when I was sent to prison with absolutely no prior offenses. I would advise against getting arrested in Clinton County Missouri. They don't like city slickers.

:eek:

woa! Well, welcome back, and lay off the drugs.

:)

Bootlegged
07-06-2006, 01:02 PM
http://www.marcia-strassman.com/castl.jpg

BIG_DADDY
07-06-2006, 01:03 PM

That SUCKS. Good thing they got an aweful menace to society off the streets though. j/k I wonder what that will have run tax payers by the end of your life not to even mention what it did to yours already.

Iowanian
07-06-2006, 01:05 PM
FISH! FISH! FISH! FISH!

Miataman....

I hope you were gentle with mrblonde when he came to share your cell. With a little luck, it wasn't lvnhack beating you with that pepperspray can the size of a fire extinguisher.

Say no to drugs.
There's no hope with dope.

2 years of shower hugs because of drugs....

FAX
07-06-2006, 01:07 PM
That's a fascinating story, Mr. 58Forever. I'm very sorry to hear about your troubles with the justice system. Just remember, some of the greatest men in history were outlaws at one time or another. Your experience sponsors a lot of questions, though.

Did you have to join a gang in prison? What was the food like? Did you get a prison tat? Did you meet the warden? Were there any escape attempts?

If you don't mind, please advise and thanks.

FAX

Moooo
07-06-2006, 01:10 PM

The worst part about was that we had to watch movies on sundays so we weren't allowed to see any Chiefs games. The second worst thing about was that there were a lot of Rams fans so I had to put up with a lot of shit for being a Chiefs fan, you've heard the comments.

I've been in the same boat as you with the meds, but never went to jail for it. Life may be tougher at some points in time without it, but in the end its well worth it. I hope you can stay clean, God knows it takes a lot sometimes...

Oh, and welcome back to the planet :)

Moooo

DaKCMan AP
07-06-2006, 01:10 PM
Welcome back.

Next time hire Rush's lawyer.

BIG_DADDY
07-06-2006, 01:11 PM
FISH! FISH! FISH! FISH!

Say no to drugs.
There's no hope with dope.

2 years of shower hugs because of drugs....

This is your brain, this is your brain on drugs. ROFL

I am sure he really needs a lecture at this point. You should start your own support group dude.

58Forever
07-06-2006, 01:14 PM
I have some stories but no gangs, no tats, no long hot showers with bubba, just a couple of fights and a lot of boredom.

One day I about 3 years ago I wished for an adventure. Well, I got it but not quite in the way I wanted. Be careful what you wish for.

I almost forgot how addictive this damn board is!

F it, I'm back and I am ready for some football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iowanian
07-06-2006, 01:15 PM
I'm just needlin' the fish not lecturing him. I think Spider and tommykat could have broken that code.

grandllama
07-06-2006, 01:18 PM
welcome back buddy...

wutamess
07-06-2006, 01:31 PM
Another question?

On the last season of The Sopranos. Tony said that men get a free pass for getting some male loving because they're in the slammer.

Is that really the case?
If so.. is it widely accepted?

ChiTown
07-06-2006, 01:32 PM
Another question?

On the last season of The Sopranos. Tony said that men get a free pass for getting some male loving because they're in the slammer.

Is that really the case?
If so.. is it widely accepted?

You looking for a weekend getaway?

Bootlegged
07-06-2006, 01:39 PM
Looks like you picked the wrong weekend to stop sniffing glue.

http://uk.geocities.com/zaz_fan/zaz_web_pages/air3.gif

chiefs4me
07-06-2006, 02:38 PM

what kind of drugs???

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-06-2006, 02:51 PM
I remember you. Welcome back. I guess they don' have internet in the prisons cause all the monitors would be covered with semen. I know mine is.

keg in kc
07-06-2006, 03:28 PM
Hey, I remember you. Welcome back.

hypersensitiveZO6
07-06-2006, 03:30 PM
I remember you. Welcome back. I guess they don' have internet in the prisons cause all the monitors would be covered with semen. I know mine is.

TMI, but it's still funny. ROFL