PDA

View Full Version : The Pink Panther (2006)

Jenson71
07-06-2006, 02:52 PM
Very hilarious movie. I loved it.

"He is not pushing up daisies. He is DEAD!"
"It's an idiom."
"You, sir, are the idiom!"

"I vould li-ke to bu-yah a damburghah!"

What are your favorite Steve Martin films? I love The Jerk and Father of the Bride. Anyone else seen the new Pink Panther?

Brock
07-06-2006, 02:53 PM
What is the sound of DVD players being turned off?

pr_capone
07-06-2006, 02:57 PM
I did not only dislike the movie.... I detested it.

It was so bad that I felt entitled to a monitary refund.... and I had d/l the movie.

ChiefFan31
07-06-2006, 03:12 PM
Im sure im one of the few, but I liked it.

I guess I didnt have high expectations. This movie is worth a few laughs.

Deberg_1990
07-06-2006, 05:26 PM

I love Steve Martin, but this is hardly him at his best. Jensen, ever heard of Peter Sellers?? There can be only one Inspector Clousou

Jenson71
07-06-2006, 05:32 PM
I love Steve Martin, but this is hardly him at his best. Jensen, ever heard of Peter Sellers?? There can be only one Inspector Clousou

I've seen the first one, but that's it. I like Sellers allright, but I enjoyed this new version a lot.

Adept Havelock
07-06-2006, 05:36 PM
Favorite Steve Martin? Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Dead men Don't Wear Plaid, Leap of Faith, and LA Story.

Sellers is fantastic as Clousou, and almost any other role.

Ever seen his triple role in "The Mouse That Roared?" Almost as good as his triple role in Dr. Strangelove (which would have been four roles, had he been able to do a Texas accent).

Nightwish
07-06-2006, 07:20 PM

"He is not pushing up daisies. He is DEAD!"
"It's an idiom."
"You, sir, are the idiom!"

"I vould li-ke to bu-yah a damburghah!"

What are your favorite Steve Martin films? I love The Jerk and Father of the Bride. Anyone else seen the new Pink Panther?Definitely "The Jerk," that's the best one he's ever done. I also liked "Dirty, Rotten Scoundrels" and "Leap of Faith."

The new Pink Panther is great, but I am still partial to the old Peter Sellers films! My favorite line from this one:

Jean Reno: "It was fatal."
Steve Martin: "How fatal?"
Jean Reno: "Completely!"

KcMizzou
07-06-2006, 07:25 PM
Definitely "The Jerk," that's the best one he's ever done. Yep... great movie.

Halfcan
07-06-2006, 07:44 PM
Watching it right now-good so far.