PDA

View Full Version : Taladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

RealSNR
07-07-2006, 04:37 PM
Just saw the preview for this.

I didn't think Anchorman was funny. Normally I think Will Ferrel is fairly overrated, but I don't think I can resist this one. I will be seeing it in theaters for sure.

OnTheWarpath15
07-07-2006, 04:45 PM
"Dear lord baby Jesus, I wanna thank you for my family.......My two beautiful sons."

"Walker and Texas Ranger."

"And of course, my red-hot smokin wife Carlie."

And.....

"I'm on fire!!! Jesus......jewish guy......Tom Cruise....Tom Cruise use your witchcraft to get this fire off my body!"

ZootedGranny
07-07-2006, 04:54 PM
This, the Borat movie and Snakes on a Plane are going to put me into a laughter triggered coma.

Wa-Z
07-07-2006, 05:08 PM
This movie might be the first thing I'll like about NASCAR.

DanT
07-07-2006, 07:08 PM
The trailier makes me want to see it. I hope it's good.

CoMoChief
07-07-2006, 07:17 PM
Just saw the preview for this.

I didn't think Anchorman was funny. Normally I think Will Ferrel is fairly overrated, but I don't think I can resist this one. I will be seeing it in theaters for sure.

I think he's overrated as well. I think the problem with him is that he's the same character in almost every movie he's in. However his cameo in Wedding Crashers deserved an Oscar.

RealSNR
07-07-2006, 10:43 PM
I think he's overrated as well. I think the problem with him is that he's the same character in almost every movie he's in. However his cameo in Wedding Crashers deserved an Oscar.If you are man enough to watch musicals, his appearance as the Nazi guy in The Producers deserves mention

Moooo
07-07-2006, 10:45 PM
"I can't keep my heartrate down, there's a cougar on me!"

Moooo

CHENZ A!
07-07-2006, 11:21 PM
This movie might be the first thing I'll like about NASCAR.

Same here.

Ali G is supposed to be in this movie also if anyone cares. I heard he's supposed to play a rookie hot shot driver that is from France and a homosexual. ROFL