PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical Situation.

pr_capone
07-11-2006, 06:05 PM
If these were your kids.... how would you react?

http://sighost.org/sigs/kidspaint.jpg

Fish
07-11-2006, 06:19 PM
I'd feel like a dumbass for leaving an open can of paint accesible to 2 children.....

And I would laugh with them.......

listopencil
07-11-2006, 06:21 PM
I'd feel like a dumbass for leaving an open can of paint accesible to 2 children.....

Yep. That's just stupid. You have to anicipate chaos and destruction when you have kids and guard against it.

listopencil
07-11-2006, 06:22 PM
I do hope those kids didn't get anything poisonous in their mouths when that happened.

Bearcat
07-12-2006, 06:57 AM
Heh... it's funny how, when someone posts a serious thread, the first 10 posts are smartass replies, but when someone posts a lighthearted thread people feel compelled to come off like it's not a laughing matter.

Screw that.. if those were my kids, I'd act the same as if I caught them smoking. I'd sit them down and make them drink the entire can of paint. That'll learn 'em.

Dartgod
07-12-2006, 07:03 AM
...if those were my kids, I'd act the same as if I caught them smoking. I'd sit them down and make them drink the entire can of paint. That'll learn 'em.Dad?

Eskimo Joe
07-12-2006, 07:10 AM
Oh man, that looks like my living room and my kids.

Where did you get that picture?

Bearcat
07-12-2006, 07:31 AM
Dad?

No, but can't you tell I'll make for a good one one day? ROFL

wilas101
07-12-2006, 07:32 AM
I do believe there would be an ass whipping or two in order.

I might feel bad about it later when I realized that either my wife or I didn't put the lid on the can as well as we should have but in the heat of the moment..... yup, there will be two kids crying in their bedrooms.

Then I'd have to go in and run my wife out of the house because she'd still be in there looking at the paint instead of cleaining it up and yelling at the dog for walking through it.

wilas101
07-12-2006, 07:40 AM
Of course, later comes the aftershock when I get yelled at for using paint thinner or some equally smelly substance to help get it out the carpet and I'm sure I'd be in trouble for using the wrong rags or towels or whatever I decided to use.

I wouldn't get any sex for like 3 days because the realization will have set in that its my fault because "she" was painting last (because I never do anything around here) and "I" didn't put the lid on the can right when she was finished with it so as a result the house stinks like chemicals and she's got a constant headache.

I'd spend the next 3 weeks listening to how we should put new carpet down because the old carpet still smells (even though nobody else can smell it) and then I'd get 2 more weeks of being bitched at because the new carpet didn't match the walls (something I noticed at the store but was ignored when I pointed it out) until we buy some paint to make the walls match the carpet. 1 more week of "I have to do everything around here" followed by 2 weeks of relative peace at which point the kids find the new open can of paint that "I" didn't close and start the process over again.

pr_capone
07-12-2006, 09:10 AM
Dad?
It was posted on another forum that I frequent.

Fish
07-12-2006, 09:25 AM
Of course, later comes the aftershock when I get yelled at for using paint thinner or some equally smelly substance to help get it out the carpet and I'm sure I'd be in trouble for using the wrong rags or towels or whatever I decided to use.

I wouldn't get any sex for like 3 days because the realization will have set in that its my fault because "she" was painting last (because I never do anything around here) and "I" didn't put the lid on the can right when she was finished with it so as a result the house stinks like chemicals and she's got a constant headache.

I'd spend the next 3 weeks listening to how we should put new carpet down because the old carpet still smells (even though nobody else can smell it) and then I'd get 2 more weeks of being bitched at because the new carpet didn't match the walls (something I noticed at the store but was ignored when I pointed it out) until we buy some paint to make the walls match the carpet. 1 more week of "I have to do everything around here" followed by 2 weeks of relative peace at which point the kids find the new open can of paint that "I" didn't close and start the process over again.

Your wife sounds like a serious pain in the ass....... have you considered growing testicles to combat this situation?

pr_capone
07-12-2006, 09:35 AM
Your wife sounds like a serious pain in the ass....... have you considered growing testicles to combat this situation?
ROFL

StcChief
07-12-2006, 10:29 AM

There is a divorce in your future at this rate.

Iowanian
07-12-2006, 10:44 AM
They'd be in for a "boost", and the person responsible for not watching them for long enough to allow that much damage to occur would be in for a serious ass chewing.

The parent is responsible for that mess.

It takes even 2 little kids quite some time to eff up that much.

Predarat
07-12-2006, 11:03 AM
I'd join in on the fun. That coffee table could use more work, so could the couch and curtains. And just for the hell of it id pull out the wifes good china and paint boobies on all the plates.

Iowanian
07-12-2006, 11:05 AM
After the wife cleaned that mess up and put the kids to bed, in effort to express my appreciation for her effort...I'd paint part of her white.