PDA

View Full Version : Tamba on Total Access

thepascalblaze
07-12-2006, 06:01 PM
On it being fun sacking the QB- "I mean it's fun, but not as fun as doin' it again." This is the attitude... BRING IT TAMBA...

Every once in a while a cocky first rounder turns out to be a Larry Johnson... Tamba Hali may be another...

I've got a good feelin' about this kid.

Sorry if this is a repost.

milkman
07-12-2006, 06:11 PM
Depends on your definition of "repost".

This same piece ran on the NFL Network a month/month and a half ago.

Coach
07-12-2006, 06:17 PM
Heh.

While we're talking about Hali, hopefully he'll get signed before training camp.

The signings of rookies has been slow so far. Only 1 1st rounder has been signed, and that would be Mario Williams. That's it.

penchief
07-12-2006, 07:04 PM
I know this is going to sound like homerism because I like Penn State but I think Hali is going to be damn good. The only two PSU players I've ever actively touted have been LJ and Tamba. It's coincidence that both were drafted by us.

I'm not as certain as I was about LJ because LJ has obvious standout skills. It didn't matter how long he had been doing it, you could just see that what he had would translate into NFL dominance.

With Hali, what I see is a clever player that maximizes his mental and physical attributes in a way that results in his being a factor on nearly every play (run or pass).