PDA

View Full Version : Best game in football history

grandllamajr
07-13-2006, 09:57 PM
Im gonna say KC vs Miami in the 71 AFC championship game even though we lost i love watching that game on ESPN classic

Garcia Bronco
07-13-2006, 10:00 PM
I've got 3

All Championship games

The OU vs FSU NC games 4 years ago

Super Bowl 32
Super Bowl 27...Bengals vs Niners(the second time)

grandllamajr
07-13-2006, 10:02 PM
nice games all good

Nzoner
07-13-2006, 10:09 PM
For the Chiefs I have to go with October of '94 and the Mile High Montana Magic MNF game.Dierdorf said it best when Montana connected with Davis for the go ahead TD,"Lord you can take me now,I've seen it all."

Garcia Bronco
07-13-2006, 10:09 PM
For the Chiefs I have to go with October of '94 and the Mile High Montana Magic MNF game.Dierdorf said it best when Montana connected with Davis for the go ahead TD,"Lord you can take me now,I've seen it all."

That was a crazy finish.

grandllamajr
07-13-2006, 10:11 PM
that whole game was insane

CHENZ A!
07-13-2006, 10:15 PM
I wanted to puke when horseface #7 strolled in from the 5 yd line untouched.

Then Joe made it all better. yes!

Nzoner
07-13-2006, 10:16 PM
That was a crazy finish.

I was at the game with 200 other Chief fans,the donkey fans let us have it when Elway ran their last td in,I can't tell you how good it felt walking out of that place chanting the war cry and doing the chop after it was really over.

07-13-2006, 10:17 PM
I was at the game with 200 other Chief fans,the donkey fans let us have it when Elway ran their last td in,I can't tell you how good it felt walking out of that place chanting the war cry and doing the chop after it was really over.

Man, I would have love to have witnessed that game in person. Glad you represented.

Sam Hall
07-13-2006, 10:17 PM
I forgot what year it was, but I went to the game at Arrowhead where Stoyanovich beat Denver on the last play with about a 50 yard field goal. It was awesome because we had seats right behind the goalpost. I saw it perfectly.

Garcia Bronco
07-13-2006, 10:21 PM
I forgot what year it was, but I went to the game at Arrowhead where Stoyanovich beat Denver on the last play with about a 50 yard field goal. It was awesome because we had seats right behind the goalpost. I saw it perfectly.

Sam Hall
07-13-2006, 10:24 PM

IIRC, Elway made a pretty good comeback attempt before the kick.

CHENZ A!
07-13-2006, 10:25 PM
IIRC, Elway made a pretty good comeback attempt before the kick.

We were the ones losing before the kick.

Garcia Bronco
It was a good game...we played 3 times that year

I was there too. Jumped so high after the kick I almost fell down 3 rows. God that was great. The look on Neil Smith's face was priceless.

Sam Hall
07-13-2006, 10:26 PM
We were the ones losing before the kick.

Yeah, thanks to Greg Hill's patented two yard runs.

CHENZ A!
07-13-2006, 10:27 PM
It was a good game...we played 3 times that year
:cuss: I'm going to bed now.

Garcia Bronco
07-13-2006, 10:30 PM
:cuss: I'm going to bed now.

hehe...had Marty started Gannon along with that D...it might be a different world

Moooo
07-13-2006, 10:30 PM
As far as KC, I'm goin with Chiefs vs. Oilers a'la 93... We weren't supposed to win that game, but with Joe at the helm anything's possible. Comically enough, the next game against the Bills ranks as my worst.

As far as overall, that's impossible to tell. It'd be college football, I do know that.

And whoever said the Stoyanovich winner in 97 got my second favorite. That was sweet. If I remember right, the weather made that 50 seem like about 60.

Moooo

Garcia Bronco
07-13-2006, 10:32 PM
As far as KC, I'm goin with Chiefs vs. Oilers a'la 93... We weren't supposed to win that game, but with Joe at the helm anything's possible. Comically enough, the next game against the Bills ranks as my worst.

As far as overall, that's impossible to tell. It'd be college football, I do know that.

And whoever said the Stoyanovich winner in 97 got my second favorite. That was sweet. If I remember right, the weather made that 50 seem like about 60.

Moooo

it was with the wind...barely made it and it was 51 yards

Sam Hall
07-13-2006, 10:35 PM
If we're talking about college football, as a Husker fan, than I'm going with the 1971 Nebraska/Oklahoma game.

UT/USC is second. That game will never be forgotten.

grandllamajr
07-13-2006, 10:37 PM
im gonna say last years rose bowl

Moooo
07-13-2006, 10:37 PM
it was with the wind...barely made it and it was 51 yards

That's what it was... nevermind. It was just the fact it barely made it. If I'm not mistaken, though it was exceptionally cold that day (it was in November).

Moooo

Garcia Bronco
07-13-2006, 10:38 PM
im gonna say last years rose bowl

that was awesome too

DJay23
07-13-2006, 10:50 PM
Not sure of the year, but the game I most often hear as the greatest game ever played was the Giants-Colts NFL Championship in the 50's.

Halfcan
07-13-2006, 11:03 PM
Chiefs VS. Donks-When Montana beat Horseface on Monday night. It was snowing here and the power went out as Joe was going back to throw for the last play of the game. We were pissed off and bitchin, then all of a sudden it came back on as we scored the winning TD. Beating that arrogant, cheating Donks team made it one of my favorite games. Plus I was freaking sick of hearing about our losing streak there.

Chiefs VS Seatle-DT gets the sack record-bittersweet because we lost and he missed one more sack. That game alone should put DT in the HOF.

Chiefs VS. Oilers- Houston was full of themselves and we pushed them around.

Chiefs VS Steelers-we won with comeback Joe in dramatic fashion and then moved on to Houston.

Chiefs VS. New England-The rain game-if anyone was there you know what I mean. Massive floods, washing folks down the isle at Arrowhead. The delay was very cool also. More drinking time. I had rain gear and stayed warm and dry. Lots of hot wet chicks standing around.

Chiefs VS. Raiders-anytime we beat these jailbird C#cksuckers, goes on my list of Fav games. I really hate them-and the win streak we have going against them is just awesome.

Chiefs VS. Bills-Monday night massacre-we pummeled Jim Kelly all night and embarrassed the AFC Champs. The last time we creamed them was pretty sweet too. F#ck the Bills!

Chiefs VS. San Francisco-DT sacks Steve Young for a Safety. We beat the Hell out of them. Our Defense was just BADAZZ! back then. One of DT's best and most complete games.

Chiefs VS. Chargers-The Ryan Leaf game-enough said.

Chiefs VS. Chargers-1975?? Can't remember the year-might have been 76, wish I had the ticket stub. My first game at Arrowhead. It was 10 degrees, we lost badly, and the stadium was huge and empty is how I remember it. We ran circles on the snowy isles and had snowball fights as the game dredged on. I was hooked on Chiefs Football!