PDA

View Full Version : Most stoneless way you ever broke up with her/him

John_Locke
07-17-2006, 07:44 AM
with my daughter's stoneless ex-boyfriend just got to wondering what is the worst you ever did in a break up

Thinking back, I just stopped calling a girl, but we were never serious

I think being a man and a face to face is the best way.

what is the worst you ever did?

greg63
07-17-2006, 07:47 AM
Over the phone, and that's only because there wasn't the internet at the time.

DJay23
07-17-2006, 07:50 AM
Drove my car off a bridge.

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-17-2006, 07:51 AM
I told one that if she wouldn't take it in the poop shoot then we were through!

bkkcoh
07-17-2006, 08:00 AM
Drove my car off a bridge.

Thank you Mr. Kennedy! :clap: :p

sedated
07-17-2006, 08:00 AM
I prefer to just not answer my phone.

eventually they get the idea, or they think you're dead.

BucEyedPea
07-17-2006, 08:08 AM
I prefer to just not answer my phone.

eventually they get the idea, or they think you're dead.

No balls! :cuss:

ck_IN
07-17-2006, 08:12 AM
This from a woman who wanted her mom to do her dirty work?!!

ck_IN
07-17-2006, 08:13 AM
My breakups were always straightforward. And they usually involved me obeying a restraining order. I'm not sure why that is. *shrug*

Sully
07-17-2006, 08:15 AM
I had only gone out with this girl a few times.
We were at Cool Crest, and about 10 minutes in, I had decided that trying one more date with her was too much. So I called a buddy to come show up, told her I was going to the bathroom, and left.

R&GHomer
07-17-2006, 08:15 AM
When I was still in the military I told a woman that I was going to Cuba to guard some refugees for six months. I told her I would call her when I got back, but never did. Pretty spineless I know, but effective.

BucEyedPea
07-17-2006, 08:21 AM
with my daughter's stoneless ex-boyfriend just got to wondering what is the worst you ever did in a break up

For a girl it's a bit different as the guy usually is the one who still calls more than the other way around. Just not always.

So if a guy/girl initiates a call to go out, and there is no relationship yet ( say no dates yet or just a few casual non-commital ones) the person receiving the call has to say they are not interested in pursuing anything further.

If a guy asks a girl out and does not want to pursue anything further after one or a few dates ...he need not feel obligated to call again. However, if she calls again he'd have to do say he's no longer interested just as a girl would.I think over the phone is good enough here.

Now if there's been a prolonged period of dating like 6 or 7 months that was more than just casual dating: gifts, rings etc. I think it should be face to face.

That's how I did it at age 16 and early twenties.

Some guys don't take it though. So I had to throw one out of my apartment once and he slept in his car below my window in the parking lot. Another shook me and later stalked me for a few years...only I never knew it until I graduated college when I received a letter at my Mom's house telling me this and all the places I had been. It was all accurate. But he never harmed me. I was 17 at the time.

One a 2nd year of college fiance...wanted to date another chic for awhile ( actually was doing it depsite being engaged). I had a very hard time with that. So I broke it off with him...but he came back 9 months later as he changed his mind about her. In the meantime I lost a lot of weight from depression down to 93 lbs from 113. I cried my eyes out.

BucEyedPea
07-17-2006, 08:23 AM
This from a woman who wanted her mom to do her dirty work?!!

Yeah...it's called young and immature age 16/17 and that one was only after a few dates. I learned from it was more my point. I NEVER did it again. Some take correction and learn others never get any guidance.

Iowanian
07-17-2006, 08:34 AM
Something tells me BEP has been dumped alot.

ck_IN
07-17-2006, 08:37 AM
Relax Buc. I was just rattling your cage. No harm intended. o:-)

BucEyedPea
07-17-2006, 08:39 AM
Nope. I have not. Just one real bad one.

I was just never interested in it all that much when in my teens.
I've done most of the breaking up 'cause I'm too picky.

And not interested in it now, at least for the time being.

chagrin
07-17-2006, 08:40 AM
For a girl it's a bit different as the guy usually is the one who still calls more than the other way around. Just not always.

So if a guy/girl initiates a call to go out, and there is no relationship yet ( say no dates yet or just a few casual non-commital ones) the person receiving the call has to say they are not interested in pursuing anything further.

If a guy asks a girl out and does not want to pursue anything further after one or a few dates ...he need not feel obligated to call again. However, if she calls again he'd have to do say he's no longer interested just as a girl would.I think over the phone is good enough here.

Now if there's been a prolonged period of dating like 6 or 7 months that was more than just casual dating: gifts, rings etc. I think it should be face to face.

That's how I did it at age 16 and early twenties.

Some guys don't take it though. So I had to throw one out of my apartment once and he slept in his car below my window in the parking lot. Another shook me and later stalked me for a few years...only I never knew it until I graduated college when I received a letter at my Mom's house telling me this and all the places I had been. It was all accurate. But he never harmed me. I was 17 at the time.

One a 2nd year of college fiance...wanted to date another chic for awhile ( actually was doing it depsite being engaged). I had a very hard time with that. So I broke it off with him...but he came back 9 months later as he changed his mind about her. In the meantime I lost a lot of weight from depression down to 93 lbs from 113. I cried my eyes out.

ROFL
You're always the victim, aren't you?

Iowanian
07-17-2006, 08:40 AM
May I suggest a mate with a severe hearing deficiency?

Tatertot13
07-17-2006, 08:42 AM
Had a friend do it once. Have also just not answered the phone. . . they get the message after a while.

PastorMikH
07-17-2006, 08:46 AM
Probably the worst for me was when I tried breaking up with a girl and she wouldn't back off so I showed up to a party she was at with another girl. That pretty much took care of things.

Had another that a friend and I set up. She had a knack for not respecting our relationship and trying to flirt with every guy that would give her the time of day. Buddy calls her up with me on the other line, gets to talking to her and asking her if she was serious about what she'd said previously and such, after 2-3 minutes of talking he says, "Mike, what do you think about all this?" The few choice words I had pretty much ended our relationship.

Mostly though, I'd just start acting like a jerk until they broke up with me.

keg in kc
07-17-2006, 08:51 AM
I left a ten on the nightstand instead of a twenty and snuck out of the hotel room.

Eleazar
07-17-2006, 09:07 AM
Email, anyone?

teedubya
07-17-2006, 09:19 AM
I just send John Lockes daughter a text message when we break up.

morphius
07-17-2006, 09:26 AM
Just waited till the broke up with me. It never seemed to take very long.

sedated
07-17-2006, 09:27 AM
Email, anyone?

I got a bunch of sh!t for sending an Email breakup.

But she had sent an Email to me first saying, "I haven't heard from you in a while. Are we gonna see eachother again?" (or something to that effect)

Seems only natural to respond, "No".

Then she calls me, tells me I'm an immature jerk. There are more respectfull ways of handling it, blah, blah, blah.

...then asks if I wanna come over that night and f*ck.

so I did.

(moral of the story: women are crazy)

chagrin
07-17-2006, 09:35 AM
I would like to break up with someone via the fax machine - that would be really neat...or better yet
have FAX send her a nifty limerick

chagrin
07-17-2006, 09:36 AM
"Beleive it or not George isn't at home - just leave a message...at the beep"

Iowanian
07-17-2006, 09:38 AM
I don't know that it was stoneless.....

...but I had a friend in HS, who let a psycho know he was no longer interested in seeing her, by taking a dump on the hood of her car.

Now that my friends...is Symbolism.

sedated
07-17-2006, 09:38 AM
"Beleive it or not George isn't at home - just leave a message...at the beep"

ROFL

i must be out, or i'd pick up the phone... where could i be? beleive it or not, i'm not home

sedated
07-17-2006, 09:40 AM
I don't know that it was stoneless.....

...but I had a friend in HS, who let a psycho know he was no longer interested in seeing her, by taking a dump on the hood of her car.

Now that my friends...is Symbolism.

if she was a real psycho she would have kept in in a glass jar and fed it fish food every day.

"at least I've still got you. hungry fella?"

Nightwish
07-17-2006, 09:43 AM

I never quit calling "cold turkey," but I guess the closest I've come to what you're talking about was to gradually stop calling. Really, all my breakups have been pretty amicable. Sometimes I did the dumping, sometimes I got dumped, but they've all been amicable, and I'm still fairly good friends with many of them.

Chiefs Pantalones
07-17-2006, 09:50 AM
I don't know if this counts or not, but I once asked an ex-girlfriend if she thought her friend would ever date me. I asked her this while we were going out. I think you know how the rest goes. The relationship then went downhill, and she broke up with me. Wow, I was mean.

Iowanian
07-17-2006, 09:56 AM
The important question is cody....did you ever show the her friend your jalapeno salty balls?

Chiefs Pantalones
07-17-2006, 10:08 AM
The important question is cody....did you ever show the her friend your jalapeno salty balls?

She ate em' all up. ROFL

J Diddy
07-17-2006, 10:59 AM
I once just moved to another town.

Was gone for 2 weeks when I came back and talked to her. She freaked out.

Next thing you know she hooked up with my old high school nemesis.

Wound up marrying him.

58-4ever
07-17-2006, 11:01 AM
I once just moved to another town.

Was gone for 2 weeks when I came back and talked to her. She freaked out.

Next thing you know she hooked up with my old high school nemesis.

Wound up marrying him.

Whore.

J Diddy
07-17-2006, 11:04 AM
Whore.

The worst part of it is the night I moved. She came over for the intent to lose her virginity. Man I got bad timing.

I did tell that prick last I saw him the only reason his wife married him was to spite me.

In retrospect I see that was wrong, but it felt good saying it.

58-4ever
07-17-2006, 11:05 AM
The worst part of it is the night I moved. She came over for the intent to lose her virginity. Man I got bad timing.

I did tell that prick last I saw him the only reason his wife married him was to spite me.

Sounds like fighting words. What did he say?

sedated
07-17-2006, 11:15 AM

I hope you didn't mention the fact that she never had a chance to lose her virginity.

Mr. Laz
07-17-2006, 11:15 AM
just lefted and never talked to her again

no break up at all ...... just left her hanging.

actually i think having sex with her sister prolly was a pretty good breakup signal though. :shrug:

morphius
07-17-2006, 11:16 AM
There were only two girlfriends I had that I wanted to break up with. One of them was one of those, "Will you go steady with so-and-so?". Sure, she's hot, within a few days I realize I can't stand her, and within a week it was over.

The other I actually tried to call to break up with and couldn't get ahold of her for a week. I never did really like her at all, so don't ask why I said yes, 'cause I couldn't tell ya. Buy hey, I was going on a float trip and I didn't want to be bogged down by having a girlfriend I didn't like. About a week later I get a call from her friends saying that she wants to break up with me, and all I could say was, "Thank God". For some reason her friends wanted me to be hurt or embarrassed, and kept asking if I was either. I just laughed and said, "Hell, I tried to break up with her last week and have already met someone else", which I actually had.

God I hated dating.

morphius
and God my life is boring to read.

J Diddy
07-17-2006, 11:17 AM
Sounds like fighting words. What did he say?

He got pretty hot. Yes they were fighting words, but he didn't want to do that. We already got into it my junior year at football practice. He was the qb and I was the wr. Not a good combination for 2 people who hated each other. About the fifth time throwing it were I had to jump to catch the ball while crossing through the linebackers I said something about him trying to ****ing kill me or what.

His response was you need to just grow some. Pissed me off immaculate.

After practice in the locker room I banged him around pretty good.

J Diddy
07-17-2006, 11:18 AM
I hope you didn't mention the fact that she never had a chance to lose her virginity.

Nah.

I've got more class than that.

:)

Dunit35
07-17-2006, 11:41 AM
My sisters ex quit talking to her and started making shit up about her cheating on him and stuff...telling everyone.

To end the story...I beat the shit out of him and he never said anything again.

Adept Havelock
07-17-2006, 07:09 PM
Not to get too detailed, but it involved a teletype, a brake line, and a kosher pickle.