PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Braves

Simply Red
07-17-2006, 06:13 PM
I have never seen a thread regarding the Braves. Growing up being raised in Blue Springs going to quite a few Royals games, Who likes the Braves and who does not? Feedback:

teedubya
07-17-2006, 06:14 PM
This has nothing to do with the Chiefs... hence no need for Chiefs icon by thread. This is your warning.

BTW, Braves can lick the hairy rim around my asshole.

Marco Polo
07-17-2006, 06:17 PM
Amen. I hate Atlanta.

VonneMarie
07-17-2006, 06:18 PM
I do not like the Braves, however, I like the grand salami a rookie just put on that punk@ss Weaver and those b!tch@ss Tardinals. :)

JBucc
07-17-2006, 06:20 PM
I always thought if you combined Bobby Cox into bobbycox it would make a cool word for something that isn't true. Example:

Guy one:"Hey, I drink Red Stripe like the Jamaican man so I am cool"

Guy two:"Bobbycox, you suck no matter what!"

Simply Red
07-17-2006, 06:41 PM
I always thought if you combined Bobby Cox into bobbycox it would make a cool word for something that isn't true. Example:

Guy one:"Hey, I drink Red Stripe like the Jamaican man so I am cool"

Guy two:"Bobbycox, you suck no matter what!"

JBucc = Nice work.

chiefqueen
07-17-2006, 07:03 PM
I kinda thought it was ironic ATL only won 5 games the first 3 weeks after Dayton Moore joined the Royals.

Simply Red
07-17-2006, 07:15 PM
I kinda thought it was ironic ATL only won 5 games the first 3 weeks after Dayton Moore joined the Royals.

whatever. Braves-13 Cards-1

SBK
07-17-2006, 07:23 PM
Whenever I go see the Braves I happen to be rooting for the team they are playing.

The stadium is cool though, especially the Lexus level.

pr_capone
07-17-2006, 07:31 PM
Been a fan since 1990... I have watched everything from Sid Bream screaming into home plate at the speed of slug in the 1991 NLCS.

The 1995 WS Championship, the only one they won when they really should have had at least 5-7 titles.

Happy last year when everyone wrote off the Braves yet they still managed to win their umpteenth consecutive division title on the back of 7 rookies.

Not doing good at all this year though, their record of consecutive division titles comes to an end this year tho.

If they can shore up their pitching, they will be a dominant force again next year.

pr_capone
07-17-2006, 07:59 PM
Holy CRAP!

Just looked at the score and Atlanta is putting the F-Stick to the Cards. 15-3

A PITCHER (Sosa) just hit a homerun in this game!

*edited

Did some digging... this is Jorge Sosa's 4th homer of the season.

Moooo
07-17-2006, 08:06 PM
Atlanta = pitching mecca. I don' t know what they put in their water down there...

I don't like the NL. I like Dontrelle Willis, and Pedro is cool.

I could see myself as a Cubbie fan... And I've always wanted to see a Brewers game, and get to see the weiner races.

Moooo

pr_capone
07-17-2006, 08:25 PM
Atlanta = pitching mecca. I don' t know what they put in their water down there...

I don't like the NL. I like Dontrelle Willis, and Pedro is cool.

I could see myself as a Cubbie fan... And I've always wanted to see a Brewers game, and get to see the weiner races.

Moooo

It was until Leo Mazzone left for the Orioles. You can see the effect his leaving has had on the pitching staff this year.

Moooo
07-17-2006, 08:27 PM
It was until Leo Mazzone left for the Orioles. You can see the effect his leaving has had on the pitching staff this year.

Very true... I questioned why he wasn't a hotter comodity than he was. I didn't make a huge splash or anything with his departure (at least not that I heard).

Moooo

pr_capone
07-17-2006, 08:32 PM
Very true... I questioned why he wasn't a hotter comodity than he was. I didn't make a huge splash or anything with his departure (at least not that I heard).

Moooo

The Yankees were offering him money out the ass and he turned them down to go home to Baltimore.

I remember when this all happenen in the off season and was rather surprised that noone offered him a manager position. He is a wiz at the pitching coach position tho.

Simply Red
07-17-2006, 10:08 PM
The Yankees were offering him money out the ass and he turned them down to go home to Baltimore.

I remember when this all happenen in the off season and was rather surprised that noone offered him a manager position. He is a wiz at the pitching coach position tho.

Thanks pr_capone for at least an honest answer and Ari "whatever" consider suicide ASAP. Not looking for Braves fans, BUT not looking for wantabe dickheads either save your breath from now on.

Simply Red
07-17-2006, 10:11 PM
Whenever I go see the Braves I happen to be rooting for the team they are playing.

The stadium is cool though, especially the Lexus level.
SHORTBUSKID?

teedubya
07-17-2006, 10:29 PM
I said... Atlanta can lick the hairy rim around my asshole. :cuss: