PDA

View Full Version : What will happen to KU on August 13th?

Saulbadguy
07-18-2006, 02:26 PM
http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/sports/15060773.htm?template=contentModules/printstory.jsp

sedated
07-18-2006, 02:43 PM
nothing

arrowheadnation
07-18-2006, 02:44 PM
nothing

DaFace
07-18-2006, 02:44 PM
It will cease to exist and a giant black hole will be formed that will suck in all matter in this area of the universe? :shrug:

buddha
07-18-2006, 03:12 PM
Well, any school that gives a contract extension to their football coach on the very day it responds to an NCAA inquiry involving academic fraud, must feel pretty good about itself. The NCAA should lay waste to Kansas for its arrogance.

teedubya
07-18-2006, 03:12 PM
SaulBadGuy will once again pledge his allegience to the University of Kansas?

http://www.maexx.biz/shop/Media/Shop/flip_mint-rasperrygross.jpg

Moooo
07-18-2006, 03:14 PM
It will cease to exist and a giant black hole will be formed that will suck in all matter in this area of the universe? :shrug:

It's Kansas, this has already happened...

Just playing! That was Nebraska...

Moooo

Braincase
07-18-2006, 03:53 PM
I'll predict "less than what will happen to K-State at the end of the Huggins Era".

WilliamTheIrish
07-18-2006, 05:13 PM
Death penalty...

HemiEd
07-18-2006, 05:19 PM
Death penalty...

Nah, that only happens to Mid-Majors. Never to schools with their own private entrance to the NCAA offices. :D

Tactical Funky
07-18-2006, 06:18 PM
I ain't skeered. :)

Then again, I'm not Lew Perkins. ;)

Eleazar
07-18-2006, 07:03 PM
Dunno how much it has to do with basketball, but I seriously doubt the NCAA would have the stones to shut Kansas out of the basketball postseason no matter what the charges.

ROYC75
07-18-2006, 08:52 PM
Death penalty...

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Nothing you KSU fans would like better than ............. But it still won't allow you to win at AFH West. :)

Probally a hard hand slap, KU has already imposed penalties in the areas of major concern.

The football violations is going to be the questionable call, maybe an additional scholarship taken away on top of the ones KU has already imposed.

Basketball will be fine.........

SLAG
07-18-2006, 09:51 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/08/0330chewbacca.jpg

Cochran: Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, Chef's attorney would certainly want you to believe that his client wrote "Stinky Britches" ten years ago. And they make a good case. Hell, I almost felt pity myself! But, ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Gerald Broflovski: Dammit!

Chef: What?

Gerald: He's using the Chewbacca Defense!

Cochran: Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, [approaches and softens] does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

DJJasonp
07-18-2006, 11:31 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/08/0330chewbacca.jpg

Cochran: Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, Chef's attorney would certainly want you to believe that his client wrote "Stinky Britches" ten years ago. And they make a good case. Hell, I almost felt pity myself! But, ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Gerald Broflovski: Dammit!

Chef: What?

Gerald: He's using the Chewbacca Defense!

Cochran: Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, [approaches and softens] does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

:)

greg63
07-19-2006, 12:01 AM
...Banishment. :p