PDA

View Full Version : Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

Fish
07-21-2006, 03:33 PM
What It Feels Like... To Have Two Vaginas

By Anonymous, 41, record-company executive

I didn't know anything was different about me until I was fifteen. I was having all sorts of pain—woman stuff—but I'd get it checked out, and they wouldn't find anything wrong. I guess the eighth doctor was more thorough. I remember I was lying there, and I heard her say, "Oops."

What I've got is a rare condition called didelphic uterus—two vaginas, two cervices, and two uteruses. I look completely normal from the outside, but there's a septum inside where everything branches into two. My doctor says I'm one in a million.

For a while I thought I was a total freak. I lost my virginity twice. The first time was when I was eighteen. Then I lost the other side two weeks later. To the same guy. You'd think I could have saved one of them for marriage.

When I was dating, I'd just say, "So I have a little something to tell you." I never got any other reaction except, "Oh, my God, that's so cool," because they'd want to have sex in both sides and see what it felt like. Apparently, the right side is, well, more normal. The left side is a lot smaller. But they're both tight. That's a plus. I've got two G-spots, too, so I've always appreciated men who were extra dexterous with their fingers. I get to have two orgasms at the same time.

I have to wear two tampons when I get my period. It was harder to get pregnant, too, because it's hard to know which side the egg is on. That, and I had to have a C-section when I had my first child recently. Every time I go in for a Pap smear, the doctor's like, "Do you mind if I call in a few people, 'cause you know we've all heard of this but we've never seen it." You get used to all the questions, and I'm not really shy about it. Every once in a while I'll tell a guy and he'll say, "No way! I have two penises!" That would be fantastic.

Source (http://www.esquire.com/features/articles/2006/060706_mfe_August_06_WIFL_Two_Vaginas.html)

Ultra Peanut
07-21-2006, 03:36 PM
This is not true.

Fish
07-21-2006, 03:38 PM
This is not true.

Says the hetero-challenged guy with the fanny pack......

JimNasium
07-21-2006, 03:43 PM
This thread is worthless without.....

StcChief
07-21-2006, 03:54 PM
Every time I go in for a Pap smear, the doctor's like, "Do you mind if I call in a few people, 'cause you know we've all heard of this but we've never seen it."
There would be a fee for that. It's called a life time free exam.

Think of the 3P possibilities.

Nzoner
07-21-2006, 03:54 PM
When I was dating, I'd just say, "So I have a little something to tell you." I never got any other reaction except, "Oh, my God, that's so cool,"

Yeah,until the double PMS kicks in.

StcChief
07-21-2006, 03:59 PM

and double para-menapause symptoms.

sounds like to her...... the double Os make up for it...

Fish
07-21-2006, 04:42 PM

Ohh shit..... didn't think about that.....

Thanks for raining on my parade..... :harumph:

SLAG
07-21-2006, 06:01 PM
Didelphic Uterus
ACR Index: 8.1 Congenital uterine anomalies occur in as many as 0.5% of females. The importance of their diagnosis lies in their tendency to increase the incidence of spontaneous abortion. In utero, the fused caudal ends of the two Mullerian ducts form the uterus, cervix, and vagina. Whereas the unfused cranial ends go on to from the fallopian tubes. Fusion occurs in a cephalad direction with eventual reabsorbtion of the median walls forming the uterine cavity.

Uterus didelphys results from the failure of fusion of the Mullerian Ducts in utero. The complete fusion failure results in two vaginas, two cervices, and two uteri. When the fusion is partial, the result is either uterus bicornis bicollis (one vagina, two cervices, and two uterine horns), or a uterus bicornis unicollis (one vagina, one cervix, and two uterine horns). Uterus arcuatus is the mildest form of fusion anomaly, resulting in a partial indentation of the uterine fundus with a relatively normal endometrial cavity. This entity is also considered a mild form of the bicornate uterus, or even a normal variant.

Most uterine anomalies can be detected by ultrasound. In the didelphys and bicornuate uterus, the endometrial cavities are widely separated and there is a deep indentation on the fundal contour. In cases where the diagnosis is still unclear, MRI is useful in accurately determining the anomaly.

More info I found above

Dinny Bossa Nova
07-21-2006, 06:13 PM

That's what I was thinking.

If the cycles were not in sync, and chronologically opposed, you would have the week before and the week during. Twice.

PMS = Permanent Menstrual Syndrome.

History has unfortunately shown me, however, that two sets of plumbing is not required.

Dinny

Eleazar
07-21-2006, 10:07 PM
m,/

Halfcan
07-21-2006, 10:15 PM
It sounds kinda gross to me.

milkman
07-21-2006, 10:18 PM
Twins!!!!!!

ChiefaRoo
07-21-2006, 10:36 PM
m,/

ROFL..... ooohhhhh it is gross!!!

Rausch
07-22-2006, 02:37 AM
Says the hetero-challenged guy with the fanny pack......
ROFL

Rausch
07-22-2006, 02:39 AM

AND TWINS!...

http://cityguide.centralohio.com/fe/Calendar/359528-126766.jpg

Fish
07-22-2006, 02:51 AM
AND TWINS!...

http://cityguide.centralohio.com/fe/Calendar/359528-126766.jpg

Twins...... 4 vaginas..... :hmmm:

nahhhhh.... PMS still wins.....

Rausch
07-22-2006, 03:12 AM
Twins...... 4 vaginas..... :hmmm:

nahhhhh.... PMS still wins.....

Nein.

The point would be that one night of teh seggs = bay-bays...

Chiefs Minor Satellite
07-22-2006, 03:25 AM
Just think of the poor slobs that can't get it from either port of entry!

That would be like getting shut out in a double header.

JimNasium
07-22-2006, 08:42 AM
There once was a girl from South Carolina...

Chiefs Minor Satellite
07-22-2006, 10:12 AM
There once was a girl from South Carolina...

Elaborate, I've never heard that one.

JimNasium
07-22-2006, 11:03 AM
Elaborate, I've never heard that one.
I was setting up a second line that I assumed would go like...

That walked around with a couple of vaginas...

Bowser
07-22-2006, 11:06 AM
Corey concurs!

Chiefs Minor Satellite
07-22-2006, 11:51 AM
I was setting up a second line that I assumed would go like...

I'm not a poet
You've got a start
Continue your lines
We'll all play our part.

JimNasium
07-22-2006, 12:43 PM
I'm not a poet
You've got a start
Continue your lines
We'll all play our part.
She said, "Pardon my soul,
But you're in the wrong hole.