PDA

View Full Version : Moms

luv
07-21-2006, 06:15 PM
Moms are amazing. Mine amazes me by being able to call me and talk my ear off about absolutely nothing for a half an hour. She then proceeds to ask me why I'm not saying anything. She acts like I've wounded her or something when I don't have much to say.

1. She's talking nonstop.
2. She called me.
3. She just called me either yesterday or the day before. My life doesn't change much in that time frame.

EDITED FOR SPELLING. :p

PastorMikH
07-21-2006, 06:36 PM
I used to have problems with calling my mom and not being able to get her off the phone. She used to get jealouse because I didn't call her nearly as often as my grandparents or my dad. I call them and talk for 5-10 minutes, then I'm off the phone. No joke, one call to mom would cost more than 2 months of long distance to everyone else put together. 'Course she'd never call us either, she'd just wait until it was on our dime.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-21-2006, 06:38 PM
My life doesn't chang much in that time frame.

Is Chang a new love interest for you?

Iowanian
07-21-2006, 06:49 PM
Tell her outragous things for sport until she stops pushing.

Tell her an illegal immigrant Midget that tears tickets at the Tiltawirl paid you $1500 to take a dump on his chest.

ChiefFan31
07-21-2006, 06:52 PM
My Sister is good at this. We are close, but when she calls she just talks non-stop.

Kinda funny though, she knows she does it, and doesnt care and tells me as much.

Oh well. Its women, whatcha gonna do

milkman
07-21-2006, 06:54 PM
Is Chang a new love interest for you?

I think "Chang" must be slang for penis, and she's telling us, and her mom, that she doesn't get much.

ck_IN
07-21-2006, 06:56 PM
I'm fairly convinced that women are born with a 'guilt' gene. Upon giving birth the gene gets activated thereby giving the woman license to spread guilt to everyone she knows.

luv
07-21-2006, 06:57 PM
My Sister is good at this. We are close, but when she calls she just talks non-stop.

Kinda funny though, she knows she does it, and doesnt care and tells me as much.

She told me the same story three times. Only each of the last two times included details that she had forgotten the first time.

luv
07-21-2006, 06:58 PM
Tell her outragous things for sport until she stops pushing.

Tell her an illegal immigrant Midget that tears tickets at the Tiltawirl paid you $1500 to take a dump on his chest.
I'll just tell her I'm pregnant. That would get her going. I don't even think she thinks I've had sex yet. ROFL

ck_IN
07-21-2006, 06:59 PM
Beter yet pregnant from that illegal Mexican immigrant midget.

luv
I'm fairly convinced that women are born with a 'guilt' gene. Upon giving birth the gene gets activated thereby giving the woman license to spread guilt to everyone she knows.
My mom got a really big guilt gene, then. Although, it never worked with my brother, so I get a double dose.

Rain Man

I thought my sister was my only sibling. I have a long-lost brother, too?

Megbert
07-21-2006, 07:29 PM
My mom calls me to tell me she didn't have much to say and that nothing is going on. Then she tells me the same 2-3 stories over and over. Followed by the 2-3 min goodbye.

ChiefFan31
07-21-2006, 07:35 PM
She told me the same story three times. Only each of the last two times included details that she had forgotten the first time.

Yikes. at least I dont have to hear the same stuff twice. I will call her on it if that happens.

Reminds me of a guy at work. I swear he must have no memory. Loves to talk, but damn like the fourth or fifth time hearing the SAME damn story.....makes me start to look for a rope or something to hang myself with...

mikey23545
07-21-2006, 07:38 PM
Yikes. at least I dont have to hear the same stuff twice. I will call her on it if that happens.

Reminds me of a guy at work. I swear he must have no memory. Loves to talk, but damn like the fourth or fifth time hearing the SAME damn story.....makes me start to look for a rope or something to hang myself with...

If that bothers you, don't ever hang out with drunks...

Dartgod
07-21-2006, 07:43 PM
Followed by the 2-3 min goodbye.
Oh yeah. Gotta love those.

What's worse is the 15 - 20 minute goodbye when you're visiting their house.

luv
07-21-2006, 07:45 PM
My mom calls me to tell me she didn't have much to say and that nothing is going on. Then she tells me the same 2-3 stories over and over. Followed by the 2-3 min goodbye.
I'll bet I hear "I'll let you go" five times during the conversation. Eventually, I start asking, "Are you sure?"

ChiefFan31
07-21-2006, 07:47 PM
If that bothers you, don't ever hang out with drunks...

ROFL ROFL

I dont mind drunks at all, as long as I'm one of them.

But im telling ya, its like two or three topics...

Its like a few of us will be out back smoking, talking about whatever, and he will come out and it just stumps me. Somehow, no matter what we are talking about it ends up just him talking on and on about the same shit

hypersensitiveZO6
07-21-2006, 07:47 PM
Lol, is this a Redrum inspired thread?

Dartgod
07-21-2006, 07:49 PM
ROFL ROFL

I dont mind drunks at all, as long as I'm one of them.

But im telling ya, its like two or three topics...

Its like a few of us will be out back smoking, talking about whatever, and he will come out and it just stumps me. Somehow, no matter what we are talking about it ends up just him talking on and on about the same shit
I had a good friend like that in high school. He was a super nice guy, but he was always telling the same story. Next week he'd have a different story he'd tell over and over.

:banghead:

tommykat
07-21-2006, 07:50 PM
Be like your brother " Just Disappear" ROFL

ChiefFan31
07-21-2006, 07:50 PM
I thought my sister was my only sibling. I have a long-lost brother, too?

happens to you too eh?

Sometimes I will be like, are you even going to ask me how im doing?? Smartass like, and she is like no..its all about me...tee hee

Good Grief.

luv
07-21-2006, 07:51 PM
Be like your brother " Just Disappear" ROFL
I don't get it.

tommykat
07-21-2006, 07:52 PM
I don't get it.

Just busy and hard to find.......:rolleyes:

luv
07-21-2006, 07:58 PM
Just busy and hard to find.......:rolleyes:
My brother makes me glad I just get phone calls. She's at his house at least three times a week to babysit and play housekeeper or chauffeur. Whenever she does come over, and she starts heading towards the kitchen or bathroom, I tell her not to clean anything. I tell her it's my place, not my brother's.

tommykat
07-21-2006, 08:00 PM
My brother makes me glad I just get phone calls. She's at his house at least three times a week to babysit and play housekeeper or chauffeur. Whenever she does come over, and she starts heading towards the kitchen or bathroom, I tell her not to clean anything. I tell her it's my place, not my brother's.

At least you have the gutts to do what I wish I had for way 2 many years! :clap:

luv
07-21-2006, 08:02 PM
At least you have the gutts to do what I wish I had for way 2 many years! :clap:
She hates that I'm more independent than she wants me to be (or more than she ever was). She's always telling me I'm just like my dad.

tommykat
07-21-2006, 08:10 PM
She hates that I'm more independent than she wants me to be (or more than she ever was). She's always telling me I'm just like my dad.

Mouth taped shut on this one.

kcxiv
07-21-2006, 08:29 PM
My moms rules! Been a mommas boy from day well 2. I used to be a grandma's boy when i was really small. lol
She has bailed me outta so much shit and been there for me. Wont ever say anything negative about her.! GO MOMS!lol

hypersensitiveZO6
07-21-2006, 08:38 PM
A prayer for moms:

That they live happily in a clean, giant house with a swimming pool; tan all day, drink tequila, and knit.

luv
07-21-2006, 09:01 PM
A prayer for moms:

That they live happily in a clean, giant house with a swimming pool; tan all day, drink tequila, and knit.
My mom would complain that the house is too much to clean, the pool is too hard and too hot (outside) to take care of, and she doesn't drink.

stumppy
07-21-2006, 09:13 PM
My mom was a Travel Agent for Guilt Trips Inc.

hypersensitiveZO6
07-21-2006, 09:22 PM
My mom would complain that the house is too much to clean, the pool is too hard and too hot (outside) to take care of, and she doesn't drink.

That's fine. I can take care of a few of those things.

PS- I'm starting to rethink the $50 gift card to hooters for mother's day.

Chief Pote
07-22-2006, 03:09 PM
Tell her this, that will shut her up.

Just so you are clear, I prefer it in the mouth, and not all over my face.