View Full Version : Belichick named ‘Other Man’ in nasty N.J. divorce

SLAG
07-22-2006, 10:51 PM
SOURCE:http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=149076

http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/images/more_track/belickickltp07202006.jpg

Belichick named ‘Other Man’ in nasty N.J. divorce
By Gayle Fee and Laura Raposa
Thursday, July 20, 2006 - Updated: 01:27 AM EST

Bill Belichick has been named The Other Man in an ugly New Jersey divorce case and the jilted hubby has asked the court to let his lawyers quiz the New England Patriots head coach about his relationship with the missus, a blond fortysomething mother of two.
Vincent Shenocca, a 42-year-old New Jersey construction worker, filed for divorce from his wife, Sharon, a former receptionist with the New York Giants, on the grounds of “extreme mental cruelty.” Shenocca’s court papers say his wife of 10 years “has had a relationship with Bill Belichick for several years” and would not end it, despite her husband’s pleas.
“This relationship appears to have blossomed, including more frequent telephone calls, and (Mrs. Shenocca’s) receipt of large sums of money and expensive gifts from Mr. Belichick, which she has used to purchase expensive clothing, pocketbooks, watches, a treadmill and maid service, most of which she initially hid from (her husband),” the New Jersey court papers say.
Shenocca told his wife “that he did not feel comfortable with her receipt of expensive gifts and large sums of money from Mr. Belichick,” the papers continue, but she “refused to consider (his) feelings and has continued her relationship with Mr. Belichick.”
Shenocca’s attorneys filed a request with the court yesterday asking for permission to take Belichick’s deposition to quiz him about what exactly is going on between him and the attractive blonde. A hearing is set for early August.
Sharon Shenocca, described as a slim, blue-eyed 41-year-old stay-at-home mom, reportedly met Belichick when she was with the Giants. Belichick, 54, was the defensive coordinator there until 1990 and Vincent Shenocca believes that his wife and the coach have been involved for several years.
He claims that Belichick has sent limos to the house to pick up his wife, that he flew her to Super Bowl XXXVIII in Houston, and that he has plied her with large amounts of cash. Mrs. Shenocca reportedly is looking at posh pads in Brooklyn, N.Y. and her husband is questioning how she can afford pricey real estate when she doesn’t work.
“He is heartbroken,” said one inside source. “He loved his wife and strongly surmises something is going on with her and Bill Belichick.”
Sharon Shenocca did not return calls yesterday. In her court papers she admits receiving gifts from “an individual,” but says that she never hid the friendship from her husband and that the relationship was “plutonic” (sic).
“Monies that I received from this individual were shared with (her husband),” Mrs. Shenocca said, adding that Vincent Shenocca “became unreasonably upset and jealous regarding my friendship with this other individual, often becoming loudly and profanely critical of (her) friendship outside of the marriage.”
She claims that her husband’s outbursts have been so virulent that “her health and safety have become endangered and it is improper and unreasonable to expect (her) to cohabit with (her husband).”
Vincent Shenocca is seeking residential custody of the couple’s two children. He objects to his wife’s request to move with them to New York. Sharon Shenocca is also seeking custody and wants her husband to support her and the kids.
“It’s a pretty ugly road they’re going down,” said our source.
A spokesman for the Patriots declined to comment on the matter.
“Generally speaking, I don’t seek comments on inquiries that are personal in nature,” said team spokesguy Stacey James.
Belichick and his wife of 28 years, Debby, separated before the 2004 football season but do spend time together. She was with him at his father’s funeral in November and the two recently appeared together at a fund-raiser for AccesSport, one of Debby’s pet charities. The couple has three children.
File Under: It Is What It Is.
Weis’ tell-all tome
And speaking of football, New England Patriots offensive coordinator-turned-Notre Dame head coach Charlie Weis’ memoir, “No Excuses,” penned with NFL.com scribe Vic Carucci, will hit bookstores in October.
Charlie’s tell-all for Harper Collins will include “insights on the game, stories of his days as an assistant to Bill Parcells and Bill Belichick, and accounts of his triumphs and of overcoming personal tragedies and triumphs,” reports Publisher’s Weekly.
And we assume a few choice nuggets about his fave QB/QT Tom Brady!

cdcox
07-22-2006, 10:53 PM
I didn't know Greg Hill ever played for the Pats.

StcChief
07-22-2006, 11:40 PM
BB can do better than that.

Halfcan
07-22-2006, 11:47 PM
Wow

Mecca
07-23-2006, 12:04 AM
I once saw Bill Belichicks daughter........that's one ugly kid.

Jim Jones
07-23-2006, 12:05 AM
This is not surprising to me, I thought it was well known that Bill Belichick "gets around"

http://espn-ak.starwave.com/media/nfl/2003/1116/photo/a_parcells_ft.jpg

Kerberos
07-23-2006, 06:00 AM
For some reason I was thinking this was about the Micheal Strahan divorce trial that has been going on at the same time.

And after reading thread topic I was ready to read that Strahans wife was accusing BB of being Micheals gay lover. (She is accusing Micheal of being ghey in thier divorce if you haven't been following).

Man we need football season to start this shit is getting to wierd. :shake:

penguinz
07-23-2006, 06:37 AM
“This relationship appears to have blossomed, including more frequent telephone calls, and (Mrs. Shenocca’s) receipt of large sums of money and expensive gifts from Mr. Belichick, which she has used to purchase expensive clothing, pocketbooks, watches, a treadmill and maid service, most of which she initially hid from (her husband),” the New Jersey court papers say.

How do you hide a treadmill from someone?

Chief Roundup
07-23-2006, 08:38 AM
hmmm so a married man is doing another married mans' wife. Nice!!!
Not that sure about the laws up there in NJ or NY but I do know that in some states BB could get sued and have to pay up big time.

BucEyedPea
07-23-2006, 08:51 AM
I saw this on another board.
I just hope this won't be a mental distraction for him during the season, which I think it could,if it gets ugly.

But wtf does a married woman expect of her spouse's reaction with that kind of money given to her and claiming it to be platonic.

4th and Long
07-23-2006, 08:54 AM
I just hope this won't be a mental distraction for him during the season, which I think it could.
Yeah, I'm sure the vast majority of us on this board share your feelings.

NOT!

:p

Chief Roundup
07-23-2006, 09:05 AM
reckon this is why his 1st HC job didn't work out? He was spending too much time at the stadium on the wrong days. lol

Loki
07-23-2006, 09:14 AM
I didn't know Greg Hill ever played for the Pats.

what does greg hill have to do with this?

:shrug:

58-4ever
07-23-2006, 09:58 AM
I just hope this won't be a mental distraction for him during the season, which I think it could,if it gets ugly.

But wtf does a married woman expect of her spouse's reaction with that kind of money given to her and claiming it to be platonic.

Yeah, sometimes you have to put aside the fact that you're a girl. I hope BB can't cope and he ends up going crazy and kills himself. Ok, maybe that's a bit extreme. But I do hope the Patriots go into the shitter.

cdcox
07-23-2006, 10:49 AM
what does greg hill have to do with this?

:shrug:

Back in the day, there was a rumor that Marty was doing Greg Hill's girlfriend. My joke plays on the idea that if a head coach is doing someone elses girl, Greg Hill is that someone else. This joke is funny because a) it builds on insider information, b) recalls a sorid chapter in Chief's history and c) it takes a shot at someone who in all likelihood is not involved in the situation. At this point, you should throw back your head and laugh.

|Zach|
07-23-2006, 10:58 AM
How do you hide a treadmill from someone?
I could prob hide a treadmill before I could hide a maid service. ROFL

milkman
07-23-2006, 11:03 AM
I could prob hide a treadmill before I could hide a maid service. ROFL

I don't know.

A maid service could come in and clean while he's at work.

You could probably get away with that for a long time, as long as he isn't paying for it.

DTLB58
07-23-2006, 11:03 AM
For some reason I was thinking this was about the Micheal Strahan divorce trial that has been going on at the same time.

And after reading thread topic I was ready to read that Strahans wife was accusing BB of being Micheals gay lover. (She is accusing Micheal of being ghey in thier divorce if you haven't been following).

Man we need football season to start this shit is getting to wierd. :shake:

LOL, I was thinking the exact same things here.

chief52
07-23-2006, 11:11 AM
I don't know.

A maid service could come in and clean while he's at work.

You could probably get away with that for a long time, as long as he isn't paying for it.

I had a buddy who had Wednesdays off. His wife made sure he did all the yard work on Wednesday while she was at work. He hired a Yard Service to come in every Wednesday and do the yard so he could golf and drink :) It went on for years until his wife came home sick one Wednesday...busted!

chief2000
07-23-2006, 12:07 PM
They never put up Sharon Shenocca pic.

BucEyedPea
07-23-2006, 02:17 PM
I had a buddy who had Wednesdays off. His wife made sure he did all the yard work on Wednesday while she was at work. He hired a Yard Service to come in every Wednesday and do the yard so he could golf and drink :) It went on for years until his wife came home sick one Wednesday...busted!

One time I bought Kentucky Fried Chicken, destroyed the package and set it on the table and said I made it when I was married. It was a hit. Heh!

Course being raised RC, I fess'd up later to it.

jettio
07-23-2006, 02:27 PM

Vincent Shenocca a/k/a Vinny Cornuto ought to act like a New Jersey Italian and not go bragging that a defensive genius like Belichick has figured out how to get penetration in the backfield.

That's embarrasskin'.

As for the Pats, those lavish expenditures are bound to have salary cap implications.

Halfcan
07-23-2006, 03:02 PM
UPDATE:

This just in-Pats suck!