PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Chris Brown would like to return to Colorado

cmh6476
07-24-2006, 02:08 PM
I remember watching him run all over Missouri when I went down to a CU/MU game. I thought he was going to be more of a force in the pros, but he's never really had the success in Tenessee that he did playing in the Big 12. Still not sure how I feel about the prospect of this happening:

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_4087096

Brown eyeing Broncos

If he and his agents have their druthers, running back Chris Brown will return to Colorado. The former University of Colorado star has Denver at the "top of our list," one of his agents, Ryan Morgan said.

Brown has requested to be traded by Tennessee, but Morgan said the Titans have denied the request thus far.

"Denver would be a good fit for Chris," Morgan said. "We all know how well Denver runs the ball, and we think Chris, with his style, could have a big year there."

Denver has been exploring adding another tailback but a trade for Brown, who is entering the final season of his contract, could be difficult.

There has been some speculation a Brown-for-Lelie swap could develop, but the Titans are strong at receiver.

Mecca
07-24-2006, 02:09 PM
Don't worry if you breathe on him he gets injured for 4 games.

shaneo69
07-24-2006, 02:12 PM
I remember watching him run all over Missouri when I went down to a CU/MU game. I thought he was going to be more of a force in the pros, but he's never really had the success in Tenessee that he did playing in the Big 12.

I was at that game too. I thought he would be better than LJ in the pros.

sedated
07-24-2006, 02:28 PM
I wouldn't mind picking him up if the cost is low.

cmh6476
07-24-2006, 02:31 PM
I wouldn't mind picking him up if the cost is low.

he wants out of Tennessee because he has competition from Travis Henry and lendale White, and you think he's gonna be happy riding the pine and backing up LJ? :spock:

penchief
07-24-2006, 02:33 PM
I thought he would be better than LJ in the pros.

Don't feel bad. If I remember correctly a lot of people said the same thing.

vailpass
07-24-2006, 02:54 PM
Brown eyeing Broncos

I can't believe none of you thought this was an appropriate new nickname for Denver...

the Talking Can
07-24-2006, 02:56 PM
dang, Barry Sanders #32 for Denver.....

DaKCMan AP
07-24-2006, 03:03 PM
I hope not. Chris Brown is vastly underrated. I've watched him a lot over the past 2 seasons and he produces when given the ball. He has had some injury problems, but who on the Titans hasn't?

I would not want to see Chris Brown running behind the Donks O-Line.

jspchief
07-24-2006, 03:16 PM
he wants out of Tennessee because he has competition from Travis Henry and lendale White, and you think he's gonna be happy riding the pine and backing up LJ? :spock:As compared to playing in Denver's RBBC?

I can't figure out what would be appealing about running in Denver. Sure the overall attack is good, but Shanahan does a superb job of making sure no one guy really stands out.

HemiEd
07-24-2006, 03:27 PM
I thought he would be better than LJ in the pros.

This is earth shattering I tell you! Pure Gold!
Carl liked LJ more. :D

Saulbadguy
07-24-2006, 03:30 PM
**** him.

penchief
07-24-2006, 04:33 PM
I would not want to see Chris Brown running behind the Donks O-Line.

Me neither. LJ is vastly superior to Brown but Brown is a good back that would be very dangerous in the Bronco's running game, IMO.

He could be the closest thing to LJ that they could plug in to their system.

CoMoChief
07-24-2006, 04:42 PM
He had one good season. He scored alot of fantasy points for me that season, it was by far the steal of the draft.

gcbroncos
07-24-2006, 04:51 PM
not interested